Meanwhile at the White House Day Care Center

Meanwhile at the White House Day Care Center

"waaahhhhhhhhhhhh" - Donald J. Trump

The irony of this thread is hilarious. So much salt.

nice quads!

Agreed, lol. Checked

>
>nice quads!

You know, I tried really hard to give Trump a chance but after it took him 2 weeks to acknowledge that my state was on fire, and that my actual neighborhood is leveled, all the while post shit on Twitter about football and golfing, he can go fuck himself. He actually waited until we got everything under control on our own, thanks to cal fire, to try and take credit.

>Meanwhile at the White House Day Care Center
it was Bob Corker who said it.

>>nice quads!

thank you

In 1982, Trump reported to New Jersey regulators a personal net worth of $321 million, built largely on his father’s connections, as well as loans and guarantees for bank credit. Two years later, a Trump lieutenant testified that his worth had not changed much. In 2004, in reviewing his application for a loan, Deutsche Bank concluded he was worth $788 million. (cont)

Trump now makes the highly dubious claim that he is worth $10 billion;Forbes estimates that the real number is $3.7 billion. That’s a lot of money, to be sure, but suppose Trump had never done any deals and instead sold all of his assets back in 1982 and invested them in a fund based on the Standard & Poor’s 500 index. (cont)

With dividends reinvested, he would have increased his wealth to $535 million by 1985. By 2004, his personal wealth would have increased to $5.9 billion. And three years ago, he would have exceeded what he claims to be worth now by more than $1 billion; today, he would be worth more than $13 billion, just under three times the Forbesestimate.

they said he dropped $600M in wealth and many places on the list.

Objectively speaking, Trump is a terrible businessman and would be worth more if he hadnt touched his money at all.

No one cares about commiefornia. Die in a fire faggot

Oh, thine neverending butthurt bringeth such joy to mine eyes and ears. Surely great tidings and even more bountiful butthurt shall be realized in the month of January of the year of our lord 2020.

even better

You faggots DO realize he's working for free, right?

Id suck the orange off that dick

is there a point?

Still a terrible businessman.

But as long as he keeps pandering his electorate he's golden

Keep hope alive, Hill-tard. Everyone's gotta have dreams.

Uh huh...
So what's the ~quarter million Presidental salary from? Or lobbyist deals? Or do those not exist?

>terrible businessman

Trump owns something like 500 companies and has a net worth of over $3 Billion. You have an odd idea of what "terrible businessman" is.

he has a very long history of promising to give money and then not giving it....unless the media calls him on it months/years later. just like with the veteran's father.

Line taken from the Republican Establishment. Confirmed shill. Enjoy fighting against the Bill of Rights because your professor told you it was racist.

That's an actual quote....
Sad!

Correction*
$400,000 a year
Plus influencing all the laws to make gains easier for himself.

>Presidental salary from

Trump is actually drawing a $1 salary. He's giving the rest away.

but you see, he said mean things on television plus i don't really agree with his views, therefore he's terrible at everything and i'm way better. why am i not a billionaire? because that's racist

Shit. He has a long history of not paying bills.

It's easy to be good at anything when you don't have to pay for it.

To be honest, I couldn't even care less. All I care about is the MAGA.

yeah, that too. horrible horrible person. ruined many good businesses by not paying them what he owed.

Lefties are more butthurt over mean things Trump says than anything else. Oh, that and the fact that he's orange. Derp.

My nutsack brings all the boys to the yard and their like,
It's better than yours,
Dam right it's better than yours.
I can show you,
but I have to charge

America always been great. what are you? a fucking commie faggot? I bet you even have the nerve to call yourself a "patriot" while out there saying America isn't great.

you disgust me.

This.

You should try a strategy that doesn't let your opponents defeat you by ignoring you to death.

Thank goodness that faggot got shot and his shrill asian sex slave got turned into a joke.

Yet another example of what MSM won't touch. And it was actually 1986.

While we're sharpening up the memory for ancient history, let's remember all of the discrimination he did in housing that brought the largest case and largest settlement ever in NYC.

While we're remembering ancient history.

>Lefties giggling uncontrollably, assuaging their raging butthurt if even for only a fleeting moment.

>raging butthurt

Bob Corker said it, faggot.

>discrimination

Trump did what EVERY other smart residential property owner does whenever possible.

all Trump voters aren't racist, but all racists are Trump voters.

There-there, little guy. Trump's two terms will fly right by. Just try not to chew your tongue off in the meantime.

Political cartoon from South America.

LOOK MOM, I'M MEMING!

#FreeMelania

Political cartoon from USA.

>I'M MEMING!

hahahahah

>LOOK MOM, I'M MEMING!

The alternative...

you are RACIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>religious affiliation
>on a (fake) kenyan birth certificate
shitniggerwhatthefuckareyoudoing.jpg

`

wow ...so much hate
where is your tolerance bitch

noice!!

oups .... not even funny

The childishness of this creature is simply astonishing.

The country's first Cuck-in-Chief.

Well, at least you tried...

you are so funny

President Trump, betafags!

Building a wall! Creating jobs (and you should get out of your parents basement and go get one)!

Telling Iran and the Norks to go fuck themselves!

SO MUCH WINNING!

Making America Great Again, fuckers!

There's nothing left of the Constitution after all of Obama and Bush's asswiping. Are you literally retarded?

A mind filled with comic-book fantasies.

Go stick a fork up your Eurofags asses, losers. Trump is WINNING America!

That was making fun of Fox news when they claimed the president was doing the "Terrorist Fist Bump" with his wife. This was one of the most repulsive fucking things I've seen on fox news.

Is this a joke comrade?

Iol you're such a faggot. I live in Southern California and even I don't give a shit about the fires.

>Building a wall!
Don't know how to break this to yah, but that wall's already been built. The Resident Dump is just repairing it with new designs. Ever heard of the Brooklyn Bridge con? Yeah. Repair is part of the existing wall's entitlement, so all the $25 billion you're being conned out of now is going to be split between the con-man and his contractors. At least that's what the contractors think…

Oh, and it's going to be see-through. He literaly fucking said that....

Sorry dude. It's time to let go...

that's called a fence. and now he says you don't need it on the full border. and there isn't one penny allocated for it.

one of so many failed promises. basically all of them.

Corker said it. Tell him that.

Trump is a goddamn joke.

LOL, not even a trumper, but I liked this one.