Leave rdj alone

It seems like the /bleep/ kiddies have been spilling out of their containment thread recently. If you don't think RDJ is in the top 5 of most important electronic musicians then you shouldn't even be posting on here, go back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2QcCFcaSXCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same thing, but for Grimes.

these posts used to just be annoying but now im starting to get upset
so congrats to the three people who post this shit

important =/= good
he's not exactly better than any garbage /bleep/ listens to

Aphex Twin is further evidence that white people won't accept black music until one of their own claims it for himself and repackages it as inoffensive easily-listening muzak.

Listen to compilations by the Belleville 3.

You've been holding on to that jpg for quite a while

nope

Aphex twin is proof that white people can culturally appropriate from other white people

Yea I love Robert Downey Jr. too.

Leave him alone, guys

Fuck you, I wasn't about to make that joke

b8

TOP 5 POST-KRAFTWERK ELECTRONICA ARTISTS

Aphex Twin
Radiohead
Autechre
Daft Punk
Burial

>importance, quality, influence and skill

meme

thats what 90% of the board unironically believe

people who think that also wear Stan Smiths and use musical.ly unironically

Im not hearing where your getting at. It's detroit techno... not idm.

'''''IDM''''''' comes from techno.

ahh so they must be the same thing i suppose

Yes, Aphex culturally appropriated black techno and packaged it for the white man.

Throbbing Gristle did that as well with Acid.

white men are superior to other peoples, it can only be an improvement

wew lad
imagine taking yourself this seriously

White people culturally appropriated everything according to stupid people.

What matters is that he made music that was good.

>If you don't think RDJ is in the top 5 of most important electronic musicians then you shouldn't even be posting on here, go back.
And yet you criticize /bleep/. Maybe it's you who should go back.

Stopped listening to /bleep/ a long time ago. They listen to the same repetitive dissonant unemotional tracks over and over.

(You)

He's just ok

I mean his music isn't horrible or anything but he always felt like a watered-down version of his contemporaries

Warp's artificial intelligence series artists were clearly aping detroit techno, and doing a bad job at it.

trash pinion

This

Both sides are fucling retarded.

Electronic music discussion outside of /bleep/ needs to be banned from Sup Forums.

Not all electronic music is /bleep/ you mong.

FUNFACT: when /bleep/ first started it was for dance music, downtempo and any similar to get past Sup Forumscore everyday.

shame /bleep/ are just as petty and fickle as Sup Forums and anyone who gets mentioned more than 3 times is hated on. Lobster Theramin, Mall Grab, Nina Kraviz...

you sound like fanboy trash. stop bringing your shit here and get back to Sup Forums

And more pedo anime than /emoe/, idiot Americans trying to act British and stupid s/t circlejerk

You cam talk Stockhausen in /classical/ and EAI in /noise/ and occasionally /rym/.

The average GY!BE and Kendrick Lamar-listening Sup Forums-males need to stop talking about electronic music altogether though.

IDM is serious business >_<
No fun allowed >:[

Which general for stuff like Quantic or Moby?

did the door hit you on the way out that hard?

Drukqs is his best album

there's a whole board dedicated for turny-core

Agreed. I think more people have grown to appreciate it since the initial reaction at release.

did you guys hear the new aphex twin ep?

Dude, epic xD

good comeback

Regular techno in /bleep/ is just boring af, at least Richard makes interesting techno.

youtube.com/watch?v=2QcCFcaSXCs
boy is mu
old man is bleep

t. ADHD pleb

Please user, stop bumping. You made your point, now it looks like you're just craving for attention.

Just listened to every song from /bleep/ in the last 5 archived threads today and every 'track' was dull monotonous shite.

What's the appeal?

go 10 or so threads earlier when man was posting jungle

jungle tunes are the only reason /bleep/ is worth browsing nowadays

THIS

Fuck techno and even modern house, that's lost it's way and original appeal

I can't imagine someone who uses musical.ly would be the type of person who listens to Autechre

This. White people must be stopped.