/cric/

buddhism edition

Australia 1/52 (10 ov) v India
South Africa 4/123 (41 ov) v New Zealand
Sri Lanka v Bangladesh (14:30 local | 09:00 GMT | 20:00 AEDT | 19:30 ACDT | 17:00 AWST)

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.abc.net.au/stations/itinerant_three/live
youtube.com/watch?v=yUThxC_mvIE
junkee.com/big-hearted-full-throated-love-letter-aflw/95277
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stream for a poor cunt pls pls

always makes me laugh when a yank says you have to be some kind of autistic savant to watch baseball

radio.abc.net.au/stations/itinerant_three/live

Smoth always blpoayed at the backfoot you fucking casual abo faggot

GEM mate

>be me
>be rich
>don't have fox

eat a dick murdoch

>>be me
thanks for clearing that one up mate

cricfree you fucking yobo cunt

don't reply to saxshit

Why does Smith have his back to the Dalai Lama??

Warner is going to make a century today lads

>be you
>be not me

Smith is so overrated. He is not a world class batsman till he makes runs outside the Subcontinent. Smh

hi daniel

almost had him there mate

/Cric/ Rules

Caps allowed in moderation
NO OUTSIDE LINK , No Bullying, No Swearing
No Spoiling
No harassing other users
No flooding or spamming
No posting of private contact information
No impersonating other members
Do not ask or post scores of live games
Racism of any type not allowed

Will Smith Steve Smith today?

ذِكْرُ رَحْمَةِ رَبِّكَ عَبْدَهُ زَكَرِيَّا إِذْ نَادَى رَبَّهُ نِدَاء خَفِيًّا قَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي وَهَنَ الْعَظْمُ مِنِّي وَاشْتَعَلَ الرَّأْسُ شَيْبًا وَلَمْ أَكُن بِدُعَائِكَ رَبِّ شَقِيًّا وَإِنِّي خِفْتُ الْمَوَالِيَ مِن وَرَائِي وَكَانَتِ امْرَأَتِي عَاقِرًا فَهَبْ لِي مِن لَّدُنكَ وَلِيًّا

وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلنَآ إِلَى أُمَمٍ مِّن قَبْلِكَ فَأَخَذْنَاهُمْ بِالْبَأْسَاء وَالضَّرَّاء لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَضَرَّعُونَ

قُلْ مَن يُنَجِّيكُم مِّن ظُلُمَاتِ الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ تَدْعُونَهُ تَضَرُّعاً وَخُفْيَةً لَّئِنْ أَنجَانَا مِنْ هَـذِهِ لَنَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الشَّاكِرِينَ

can clarke shut the fuck about this "davey should play his natural game" meme

smith made it pretty clear that more grit and depth is required

I fucking HATE niggers lads

>Australia's premier medical authority and the NSW Government have urged Cricket Australia (CA) to stop promoting alcohol for good now that its sponsorship with Carlton and United Breweries (CUB) has ended.

>After 20 years, Victoria Bitter, produced by CUB, will no longer be the official beer and sponsor of cricket, but the ABC understands CA is in talks with another beverage company.

>The Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP), which has lobbied against alcohol promotion in sports, said CA should take the opportunity to find a non-alcoholic sponsor.

>President of the RACP's paediatric division Sarah Dalton said children should not be developing an association between sport and alcohol consumption.

Why is it unacceptable to have alcohol sponsorship but it's all fine to have KFC sponsoring the cricket?

Alcohol clearly has greater social costs than KFC but the latter probably has greater health (and therefore fiscal) costs.

And if you started boycotting every company that was in some way unethical, what potential sponsors would you be left with? Tesla or some shit?

just ogt off the fone with jackie lamby and she reckons the taxypayer is goinna be paying fo halal at maccas ay

My thoughts exactly. Smitty is the new Border mate.

What's wrong with naggers?

Execute all Australians except Holly because i like [spoiler]horses[/spoiler]

t. Stuart MacGill

Just got back from the womens AFL gf lads, some chicks from Adelaide bullied me in the city ;_;

fuk when will someone stand up and say fuck off we are full to the cunts ay

Clarke is the reason Australia had the 0-9 record in Asia prior to this series

Every ""opinion"" he has should be automatically discarded. He is THE worst ever Australian captain overseas, period.

I think Indians will struggle with the fitness as the air in the Himalayas are thin which will lead to lower stamina in the players. I predict an Australia win here considering they will be fitter and better equipped to deal with swinging conditions

Kys

Got a Taxi the other day. The driver was Indian. When I got in, he pushed a button on his sound system and the words 'English Songs' flashed up on the screen and Justin Bieber started playing. Fucking racist cunt.

Is the /gong/ show /cric/ approved?
youtube.com/watch?v=yUThxC_mvIE

The NDIS is going to be a fucking catastrophe.

It's already shaping up like the Howard era DSP (that is, they have few restrictions on who can access it and it will bankrupt the welfare system) and they've only just started rolling it out. The costs are going to balloon astronomically and this at a time when a recession is likely around the corner.

NDIS is literally going to cripple this country.

>cricfree
litterally wwe instead of the game

I put 20 bucks on the aussies to win before the series. Could be a nice $200 coming my way

I often get a discount from subcontinental taxi drivers by getting into an elite and muscular cricket discussion with them

Ignoring Meme Shit, what has this got to do with cricket mate?

That's ok if we're crippled because they're bringing in an insurance scheme for it

Hi Clarkey

Warners are safe inside the crease, but that's not what Warners are made for

easily the worst ad ever made

I unironically became livid every time it came on during the ashes

When we arrived at the destination, I took off my belt and reached for my wallet and he locked the doors. I don't blame him though, I have a shaved head and I didn't give him an address. Plus there was a lane there so he probably thought I was going to do a runner because I am white. Fucking racist cunt.

>you will never be a foreign qt on alone on a bus with big, handsome Indian men

Hmmm

>muscular cricket discussion
elaborate this part

Why the fuck would you catch a taxi instead of Uber? Unless you live in some bumpkin town

we talk about the cricket at a level of depth you could only dream of

Uber is putting our brave taxi drivers out of business

>He doesn't catch the bus

Hmm

I'm in one of the trial areas and get taken shopping and to the movies for free because of my 'autism', my case worker said I might be able to go to a prozzy for free soon because of 'comfort' reasons

NDISi s great

Taxi drivers BTFO

They deserve it

t. straffo

what did they mean by this?

What do you think Usman is thinking?

Stove is going bald lads

nah it's a fairly normal hairline

>and get taken shopping and to the movies for free because of my 'autism'
is this actually real?

>I can cure your autism
>no you can't whdushehdhfhr

Who ever has the controller that is controlling Smith, has obviously entered the "God" cheat mode...

Meme Shit is actually elite

When should Smith declare?

Do you fellas think Smith will beat Pontings number of Hundreds?

reckon about now

>reddit:the comment

He'll finish with more test runs than Tendulkar and even Cook

freshie

Declaring is poor sportsmanship.

I want to get PAJEETED, specifically by Jadeja

50 fucking when

thanks

Had a halapeno 2 hours ago lads and its still burning

no u

junkee.com/big-hearted-full-throated-love-letter-aflw/95277

Smith's average is at 61.58 after 54 test matches. Damn impressive.

hmmmm
looks gay

This pitch is flatter than Caitilyn Jenner

based fucking tradies on the pitch lads

don't really get the joke here

good start

b i g h i t s

where did all the indians run off to?

Will Smith get a 100 before lunch?

I think Will Smith makes a lot more than $100 before lunch mate

This pitch is made for a muscular DRAW

Fuck you /r/cricket, I never noticed Ashwin's nips before and now they're the only thing I can look at

word on the street is that it will open up on day 3

>its a Prakash Wakankar commentates and tells the listeners interesting facts about India session

It better. This pitch is an absolute road at the moment and India are just shitting all over it

Do you think designated shitting streets might actually be the way of the future?

>India are just shitting all over it
figuratively or literally?

WALLOP