What do you do when you wanna talk to a girl but you know she doesn't want to really talk to you?

What do you do when you wanna talk to a girl but you know she doesn't want to really talk to you?

Move the fuck on like a mature adult.

How do you move on when majority of girls don't wanna talk to you?

Find someone better. Make her envious that you have someone better than her. Then you might get two girls. Or maybe just one, but hey, at least you have one.

You donĀ“t user it is that simple. Let me give you a real case instead.

What do you do when a girl is clearly interested in you and you have planned to go on a date but then she ignores you?

Not that guy, but here's an idea:

Act like you can't stand them. Most girls you meet will say they like challenges. If you pretend that they aren't good enough for you, they take it as a challenge. By doing this, you can have girls become obsessed with trying to impress and attract you. It's worked for me a few times before. Try it. You might be surprised.

So relatable, pls give us an answer

>be me
>talk to girl have a convo
>leave her on read
>no convo for 4 weeks until I finally decide to msg again.

Happens everyyytime

They just seem to always beat me

Be more interesting in conversation. I always bring up stories from seeing something that reminds me of a story. As soon as you start a conversation from nothing or something, it builds up from there, and then it's smooth sailing. You just need to try and be more interesting. It always works for me.

Simple, ignore back. If you go to the same school or regularly see each other in some other mean she will quickly start to seek contact with you. If she does you got it guaranteed she is just playing hard to get. Bitches usually only play hard on the phone. If she does not care she never liked you to begin with. If you only have phone contact try and ignore her for periods of time.

How do you be interesting lmao

Get interesting hobbies, Experience shit outside of world of warcraft (Or other games). Live a little.

Girls will never like us, we are forsaken OP
ITS HOPELESS

Jesus fuck. Get your beta asses together.

jerk off with and cum in her underwear

I mean I'd talk to her if I actually wanted to. I don't really give a fuck anymore xD

if she acts like a bitch then treat her like one

Talk faggot

Playing hard to get. I don't know why anyone does that or why anyone likes having that done to them, but I know for a fact some people like the "chase".

The ratio depends on the person, but you need to do the same. Show up for the date, of course, but lay off until then.

I know it sounds complicated, but I think just going out to events, movies, outdoors, and things is the best way. Plus, a good thing to do is to have hobbies. I am a hardcore fisherman who knows a lot about it, which is what makes fishing, and other hobbies, interesting. Try learning an instrument, reading, trying new things. Anyone who thinks that that isn't interesting is likely a retard.