The best country in the world is actually Germany

>The best country in the world is actually Germany

Makes me think

Sup Forums BTFO

Good list but replace
USA, UK and France with Norway, Belgium and New Zealand

>switzerland and norway not even on the list
>usa 4th

Where are all the "lol so redpilled and based XD" countries like Poland?
Really makes you think

>USA 4th
>Higher then Denmark, Netherlands, Australia
>Switzerland, Norway, Ireland and Singapore aren't even listed

>statista

Here's the metrics and weighted scale they use according to their website:

>Adventure (3.24 percent):

friendly, fun, pleasant climate, scenic, sexy

>Citizenship (16.95 percent):

cares about human rights, cares about the environment, gender equality, progressive, religious freedom, respects property rights, trustworthy, well-distributed political power

>Cultural Influence (12.93 percent):

culturally significant in terms of entertainment, fashionable, happy, has an influential culture, modern, prestigious, trendy

>Entrepreneurship (17.42 percent):

connected to the rest of the world, educated population, entrepreneurial, innovative, provides easy access to capital, skilled labor force, technological expertise, transparent business
practices, well-developed infrastructure, well-developed legal framework

>Heritage (3.17 percent):

culturally accessible, has a rich history, has great food, many cultural attractions

>Movers (10.00 percent):

different, distinctive, dynamic, unique

>Open for Business (11.99 percent):

bureaucratic, cheap manufacturing costs, corrupt, favorable tax environment, transparent government practices

>Power (7.42 percent):

a leader, economically influential, politically influential, strong international alliances, strong military

>Quality of Life (16.89 percent):

a good job market, affordable, economically stable, family friendly, income equality, politically stable, safe, well-developed public education system, well-developed public health system

what garbage metrics

>best country ranking
what the fuck is this bullshit, that's subjective af

germany is shit

into the trash

What did you expect it to be on? How would you measure the "best countries?"
Here's what I would use:
>safe
>clean
>rich
>healthy
>educated
>life expectancy
>economic mobility
>equality
>good human rights track record

how is USA the 4th best country?
They should be somewhere in the middle

Fuck off Turk, go back to living in your 3rd shithole

Not to sound too much like Sup Forums but these crappy metrics are why I can't take these lists seriously. It's always the same countries that come out on top and I can tell you that the people are not living in some earthly paradise.
Many, many of those things are deeply subjective as to whether they're "good" or not

lel all these leftist cucks saying america is not a great country and not one of the best to live in.
not only usa is as rich if not richer than european countries but they also have actual freedom (of speech, owning guns etc). and americans also have that nice patriotic feeling since literally the whole world consuming their modern culture, and europe itself is just america's bitch.
and i really doubt an average person in meme countries like norway or swiss is wealthier than an average american.

>4 anglo countries

heh....nothin' personnel europe

Euro's will forever be salty as fuck about the existence of the US m8

>muh cucks

kys

The ranking tells just
Germany is the best country of 2015...

Since, in general, 2016 ranking is based upon the data of 2015.

And your country will always be a third world shithole

I'm inclined to agree, but then I wonder what's better? You consistently see Australia, New Zealand, Canada, the Nordics, and a few small western Euro states like the Netherlands at the top of almost every positive metric. It's not a paradise, but what's better than these countries, especially for an average person?

england is full of shitskins

gee i wonder how these ranks were discerned

this

on these lists immigrant friendly countries are supposed to be valued. japan is just a camouflage to make this shit out not to be west centric.

im just curious, how it will turn out this year. if the post brexit uk and drumpf's america are still high, i think you should doubt these lists for the reason that itd be more driven by anglo-enthusiasm than by liberal ideology. theres been such a tendency recently.

>Germany best country in the world
FAKE!!!

Can you explain why and what measurements you would use? Those measurements seem fair enough.

You really need to include stuff like cultural influence, technology integration and being good for businesses. Hard and soft power too.

and a ching chong ping pong to you too.

Just because you can't make it in Germany doesn't mean the country is shit. It means you're shit.