Hi /b I don't do drugs, but they say psychedelic drugs help you create ideas... This true?

Hi /b I don't do drugs, but they say psychedelic drugs help you create ideas... This true?

Only reply if you have used them (Shrooms, LSD, DMT, or whatever else).

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-205633393/muslims-on-planes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm making a video game and want new ideas, can't think of anything.

Yep. A night of LSD pushed me to follow my dreams and start a business. Psychedelics let you evaluate yourself from an outside perspective and make the necessary changes.

I started a business without drugs. Just need more brain power. I'm too fucking stupid.
LSD is impossible to get where I am at.

yeah man makes more abstract thoughts, i use weed to think more btw the shrooms taste good by themselves and drink oj after u eat them

You should pose this question to /x/.
However: do it. But go Rat-style. small amount. see how it treats you. Then do more.
Srsly though. Do it.

Shrooms are amazing. They've helped me so much, ive seen the errors of my ways and the things i do wrong because of them. They also give you little insights about reality. I would highly recommend them, they're in season right now but you can order the truffles on the surface web from nl. They're the same but in truffles fourm.

It's not so much about new ideas as seeing things from a different (often unbiased) perspective. That gets the creative juices flowing and you're off.

Dont put too much pressure on a fungi to sort your shit out. At best the most pressure you want to put on your brain while its tripping is that something might happen and you'll probably enjoy it.
Other than that role with the punches and enjoy yourself.

This is it but OP is skeptical. OP does lots of math for his job. Afraid of losing this ability.

I got ideas. What you looking for?

What. Don't do drugs, you're already stupid and even if they make you creative, you'll still be stupid.

what's that? can you get it without a credit card?

and i thought most of the fags on Sup Forums were autistic, short bus riding window lickers but /x/ they are special.

Where do you get them from?

What kinds of ideas?

Shrooms better known as drugs will make you lose many abilities including being able to do math for work. Stay away from the drugs, Jeff

Yeah no c/c just fax over cash..

do i get discount for bulk say a kg of ideas?

It won't just give you new ideas, but it will give you a new perspective and new experiences that you may be able to draw inspiration from.

No worries there. Several well known scientists and mathematicians have taken LSD throughout the years. Many of them have claimed that it helped realize new insights in their work.

5 years never seen /x. weird shit.

Crazy ideas.

Yeah sure.

I wouldn't say it gives you ideas, it more gives you a new way of thinking about things.

Google truffles magic, it should come upms first result. You can use cahs or bitcoin as well as card, id suggest buying the one called utopia. You get a free tripping guide with your purchase.

way more brain deads and section folk have. Just remember it is your brain but you only get 1 so dont fuck it up too fast.

if someone took the time to take a picture of that expensive sandwich, someone must have eaten it.

OP, use a coffee grinder on your mush, then mix the powder into orange juice, you get the vita C and down the mush in one shot

/b is usually about my level of weird/wrong dicpics and casual racism.
when /x gets the tinfoil hats, i'm done

they look fresh not dried, so will need dehydrating first.

Thanks bro

My guy will be out back with the car in 10, pleasure doing business

it's obvious that most cartoonists have used psychs in their past and have become successful (spongebob, adventure time, regular show).

True. Still making progress, but it is slow. Thanking present state of the brain for it. But I want to make huge leaps in creating shit. maybe it's too risky

I once did lsd with a friend and he had so many visuals he went blind for 3 hours and he couldn't even read roadsigns from like 2 meatres away, he was on 300ug

A fuck ton of ppl have taken psychedelic drugs. Very few have yielded an epiphany like idea. Just enjoy the high and if it happens (it likely won't) then just enjoiy the trip

Ive done tabs 3 times and the one time I actually thought about my life and getting new ideas is when i was only on half a tab, micro dosing is usually what u wanna do if you want ur brain to start thinking.

300 is way too much for me.

i usually take 150ug around 2pm if i want to trip so that im deep in thought as the sun sets.

I usually trip alone, and just think, and more than 150 clouds my brain and i get lost. too out of touch with reality and i dont get any really good thoughts in.

If you wanna see some weird shit though take 300. i just prefer to be in a slightly altered reality, not a completely different one.

Can you have a bad trip ? Like be in a living hell?

These niggas get it. Dont seek to get fucked up. seek the thoughts.

That's the best part of acid.

only if you let yourself.

Just keep reminding yourself that you will wake up sober, and that you can think about something else.

I'll help to, got a discord? or skype?

Make a rick and morty sort of game full of total chaos , like southpark stick of truth but more retarded. Like flying piggs and running dildo monsters.

Tbh i feel like its lasts too long where I literally cant fall asleep for 20+ hours and thats the scary part. 2 is the most ive done and id reccomend not going past 2

What's a good starting dose of shrooms?

Also since ive done lsd ive had like a permanent filter over my vision of like what you would see on an old tv screen when you lose signal idk how to describe it but other experienced peaple have agreed with what i said.

people ask to help with my game before. one guy shit you not, first thing out of his mouth 'i have a good name for the company'.

I just did some light reading on these. From the looks of it there isn't much difference between these and psylosybin mushrooms. I'm guessing these aren't legal in the U.S.

Do you buy these with a credit card? Do you have them shipped to your actual home address or do you use a dead drop? They mail these from Amsterdam so they're more likely to be flagged by USPS

I've bought drugs on the dark net before. It's probably smarter to treat this like any one of those purchases no?

2.5g or 3g id say, under that still works but i dont think its worth cause shrooms dont mind fuck you like acid does

Typically most people eat an eighth of dried shrooms. I played around with them maybe 10 times. most times 3.5g was just right but I was always careful when I got new shrooms or shrooms from someone who couldnt vouch for their potency.

Once I got some mushrooms from a new contact. only $100 for an entire ounce. Being cautious, I started out with 1.5g and was going to adjust from there. Within 20 minutes I was already tripping fairly hard. They were extremely potent and I had a fairly terrifying trip. Walls were breathing and closing in, carpet was crawling like ants, everything outside just looked "off". Deep despair set in as well as an intense urge/curiosity to grab the handgun I had tucked under my bed. Fortunately I was able to get myself through that bad trip. never touched mushrooms again. weed and beer is all you need.

Absolutely helps think outside the box. I I discovered The Multiplicative Identity Property while high on shrooms. of course I'd already known since age 7, but it was new at the time and I arrived at it independently

Hi,
I'm currently on acid, and yes, a lotta hell/heaven of ideas

Its like the darkwebshit. They won't catch you, i get it in my postbox. Use a fake name or something, i should probably do that actually.

HEY FAGS TODAY I SCORED 5 TABS OF AL-LAD AND 2 TABS OF SOME SICK 1P-LSD. WHAT RCS HAVE YOU DONE NIGGGGERS

what i hate with shroom,
quality alway different,
sometime 2 gram can blow the shit up, and sometime 3.5 gram will only up the mood a little.

the effect is not direct. It opens up your mind to perspectives on life you haven't considered before (hence why its also said it improves empathy). Because of this opening of your mind, ideas seems to flow more creatively for some. If you are reasonable with dosage and responsible in your usage you dont need a lot to experience.

i stress this, you do not get awesome ideas you can use right away while you're on this. you live the trip, retain some positive stuff, some negative stuff, some underlying truths about yourself and this world. then you apply it to whatever.

Take 4-aco-dmt, that shit is legal and very predictable dose wise

A procedural generated set of islands each with a unique dungeon with a birds-eye view. Cell shaded graphics with gameplay that has Hotline Miami rear-fucking a mobile rpg.

oh and also, if you've never smoked weed try that first. I've tried shrooms too but it was a long time ago and turns out weed does the trick for me. I'm doing more than fine professionally.

Just noticed you make games, thats also what i do. Use recreatively, but do not be under the influence when working. You'll be just fine

You're not gonna have DEA agents kicking down your door for 5 grams of mushrooms(or truffles for that matter) My only concern is about the package being flagged and losing my money.

It's probably smart to use the same opsec as you would buying any other drugs on the darknet. Coin tumblers, dead drops, etc.

yeah i have a good source for most of the current rc avalable currently,
but still growing mushroom is so damn cheap.
for 2.5$ of grain + 0.05$ worth of manure + 0.5$ worth of straw , i can obtain something like 90 gram dry of mushroom, that cost like 3.05 more or less.

Pyschedelics are like going on a date with yourself.

Read, do you research, respect the drug and yourself, and you'll have a good time I promise. It lasts about 8-12 hours depending on your drug and dose. Don't do it when you're tired, sad, or just unstable. Also don't eat at least 3 hours before, it's ideal to fast. Make it a ritual, think about why you're taking the drug and buckle up boi.

>date with yourself
that sound like gay shit going on, Just kidding.

Dude legit if you don't order across borders you really don't have much to worry about. In fact instead you're making it waaaaaay more sketchy than a a letter or a package coming to your house. Just buy some records and tapes, they'll blend right in.

Dude half the stuff you realize on pyschs sounds like new agey bullshit but it's all pretty true.

ald-52. 2ce

Onions

Ald-52 is really good stuff, it's like acid 2.0, so much smoover, plus legal drugs to my door tastes nice

i remember one time,
take 4 gram of mushroom,
once blasted far away in the trip,
i go on the video section of omegle.com
there is a guy cosplaying mario and doing some weird shit,
tell him i took some magic mushroom,
guy is kind of casual thinking i am just kidding
tell him back i took 4 gram of it now he get it i really took some magic mushroom

color start drifting, see my monitor oh shit this don't seem right
why every color seem to be mixed up, guy ask if everyting is ok,
tell him yeah but when i say it it sound weird.
start mumbling weird sound as i get further in the trip,

many other crazy shit happened during the trip
it was not my first trip but it was the first trip i wondered if i am gonna be stuck like that for ever.

it took a solid 7 hour of full blown trip,

1/8 of shrooms made me feel like I was constantly vibrating, always about ready to throw up, and had a very pleasant body high for the most part all while having a sincere urge to plant myself somewhere on the Earth, the soil, and just lie there and hug the Earth and apologize for my species murdering so many species even if it's just the way it is. Nature was so amazing on it.

look up "Ego Death"

Yea ok mr.officer

I love that novie

Weed

soundcloud.com/user-205633393/muslims-on-planes

This one time me and a friend took acid at another friends house. It was my third time ever doing it only after doing 100ug and I stepped up to 300 ug.
I saw through the guise of the world we live in, how every form of media is just a distraction from ourselves, the only reason I use my phone, or watch TV, why do I do it? so I don't get bored. Why don't I want to get bored? I don't want to be alone with my thoughts. LSD forces you to see your thoughts for what they are.
Needless to say I was rolling all over the ground screaming loudly about social Darwinism and to realize that there's a universal subconscious that humanity has evolved into. The cops were called, I went to the hospital, I thought I figured out the universe, and the secret was that all the people in the ambulance were the people that acted as every person that has ever lived, and I had figured it out. And now I was riding to the credits of the universe. I was only 17 at the time so my parents were called. Shit was crazzzzzy.