Alright spherists, try and convince me that the earth is NOT flat

Alright spherists, try and convince me that the earth is NOT flat

Until such, I refuse to believe the earth is not flat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vswvjCK1vhM
soundcloud.com/user-205633393/muslims-on-planes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FINE
It's flat.
Is that what you wanted to hear?

youtube.com/watch?v=vswvjCK1vhM

Believe what you like, that won't change how things are.

>spherists
They are called sane people

>I'm important look at me

What the fuck is an "earth"?
You mean Vertiat 4.3-A?
Yeah I've been there. Its like a fucking pancake floating in space, it's wild. Why do you bring it up?

>They are called blind faggots
FTFY

Ok so basically if you had a sphere, you can draw a triangle with all right angles on the sphere, you obviously can't on a flat object, therefore this argument disproves flat Earth because travelers have done this

if you look at this the earth would be completely dark at one point in its rotation. that never happens

its funny you can climb the continental divide on a clear day and see denver, then a few miles west, then for some reason the earth disappears past that, even though the air is clear enough to see farther if it was flat

This is the most shitty bait I've ever seen. Try harder OP.

OP here, I did some research and I now realize that the earth is in fact a sphere. My bad guys, very much sorry.

Duh

wouldnt that image just show at one point during 1 Earth day, every single continents would be dark at the same time?

If the Earth was flat someone would have taken a picture of its edge by now because of technology.

>Solstices
>Solar Eclipses
>Satellites
>Pretty much any other celestial object is spherical
>Changing Magnetic Fields

Yeah because it's not like the UN isn't having boats patrol the edges so people can't see it.

I know it's bait, but I'll bite. How do you explain it being night time on one side and day time on the other?

And before the UN? Pictures and video existed then

Yeah but by then we'd bought the the lie.

Hey, something's fishy, OP NEVER admits to being wrong!

THIS OP IS AN IMPOSTOR!

And what caused us to stop believing it?

A flight from Ushuaia airport in southern Argentina to Cali, Colombia is 9 hours 47 minutes.

Flight from Ushuaia to Melbourne in southern Australia is 13 hours 51 minutes flying over Antarctica.

If this map is correct, Ushuaia to Melbourne would require you to fly across the earth through the tropical areas, then the north pole, then tropical again, then Australia. The trip would take days.

OP here, you got me, I guess I was wrong... Like I said, I've found the light, the earth is round... Thanks guys for helping me escape stupidity! :D

>Alright spherists, try and convince me that the earth is NOT flat
whoa whoa there buddy
you're making the mistake of thinking i give a shit what you believe

The earth is about as flat as a nigger butt

soundcloud.com/user-205633393/muslims-on-planes

Okay user, for argument's sake, let's agree that the earth is indeed flat. The earth is flat. So now please explain to me why the world's governments and scientists perpetuate the the lie that it is spherical? What is their gain by doing so?

Make me a believer.

Thanks to the gravitationall pull from the centre of the Earth (north pole), travelling planes experience a sort of 'slingshot' effect, which is why the journey to Australia is quite fast considering the distance.

id show u the egde of the earth but it doesnt exist

well, here goes

I'm an anti-statfordian William was fake speare

But then all of the flights between those two points would also enjoy that gravity boost ... Cuba to Indonesia, for example. That should be a shorter flight but it takes MUCH longer.

It does exist. But we're always standing on it

im looking for it, and i dont see the edge. you you point it out for me. maybe take a picture

The ground, you dense mother fucker

yeah but what if it's not completely flat it could be like a slightly curved disc. It's flat meaning it only has one habitable side. Just because you can see a curve doesn't mean the world doesn't have an edge that is kept hidden by those who know it's flat.

oh i was expecting a sheer cliff off the edge, so your saying the edge is all around us.... so a sphere?

here's an example

sooooo kill yourself you piece of shit

Believe what you want. It's no loss to me if you're an idiot.

i believe that all of our energy is reflected back to us as light. It concentrates at certain points making stars. The people who send their energy to a specific set of points based on how they live their lives makes star clusters that explain the zodiac signs for different people. Most of this planet dedicates it's energy towards procreation and survival making the largest reflection point in the dome our sun.

The earth is not flat.
/thread

Okay buddy.

Even if you don't believe the earth is flat I think the flat earth theory brings up a way of thinking that we should all take into consideration. Our history, our science, our sociology, you shouldn't just take everything you're taught as absolute fact. Too many people do this and you owe it to yourself to find your own answers.

HOLY SHIT CALL THE FUCKING PRESIDENT WE HAVE A CGI IMAGE HERE GUYS

Still waiting....

>inbred nigger detected

Esta generación es tan idiota, que se creen cualquier mentira, la mayor prueba es que tienen al presidente mas pendejo de toooodos los que han tenido en la historia y aun asi lo aprueban, gracias a ustedes, es irrefutable el hecho de que la humanidad se merece la extinción.

It's a lie we are all told as soon as we are old enough to learn. After you accept that as truth without any knowledge of the world around you it can be used as a model for feeding you other lies. Accepting the round earth theory puts you on the train that teaches you how the world works. Our history, technological capabilities, societal responsibilities, it could all be bullshit that you accept because people tell you this is how the world works.

Otro pendejo, si las cucarachas no dejan de reproducirse, mejor preguntgale a tus papas por que no te abortaron?.

>Until such, I refuse to believe the earth is not flat.
No skin of my flute. It's your life to live as idiotic as you please.

BZZZT! Wrong! Flat Earthers do not believe in gravity.

Eso es mas idiota, solo promueves que la gente sea pendeja por que es mas comodo ser ignorante que estudiar y no serlo. EU esta lleno de cucarachas idiotas como tu, por eso Rusia manipula sus asuntos politicos. Por putos ignorantes.

...Only because you've chosen to see it from a meaningless angle. Try at ground level.

real nice foggy image you got there, i guess will just take your word for it that it curves away

>I'm trying real hard to come up with an argument against it. I guess playing stupid will work.

Try this - power lines.

Walk in any direction in a perfectly straight line, and take a picture of the edge... i’ll wait

You think the one thing that all the world governments have agreed on, is to convince us that the world is not flat. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Have you seen mountains user. It's not flat.

but why specifically this whole "round earth" thing? Especially when there is so much evidence (so much that even a 5th grade science project supports it) that the earth is indeed round?

Buy a plane ticket. Fly from California to Japan. Issue solved. Proceed to next conspiracy theory.

No, you believe whatever the fuck you want to bud.

fake news

Okay 10/10 idc if youre real or not. "Sphereists" lmao

This shit was on page 10 and ready to 404, and you had to say something stupid.

You're as dumb as OP. Maybe you're the samefag.

To hide the fact that the earth is being carried by a giant turtle.

It's turtles all the way down huh fuck-o?

No flat earther is real, it's a troll movement and you cucks keep falling for it.

Ok picture this if you will, if the earth is flat what shape is the universe

>Alright OP, try and convince me that your dick is NOT microscopic

Until such, I refuse to believe your dick is not microscopic.

Its a fake movement that autists unironically believe.

Look into the sky with a telescope. What shape is literally every other fucking object in the sky? A sphere. Why would earth be any different?

lel

>Flat Earth Denier detected

Why do you hate science user?

only beta cuck antifa members think the earth is flat fuck you op

And what would that give them? What's the point of it? Why not pretend you've stuck a flat on the underside of the earth instead of on the moon?

It's turtles all the way down.

>thinking airplane windows are transparent
>multiple television screens

why do u think u can never see inside an airplane from the outside? pleb

>No proof
>No testing
>No equations
>No real hypothesis
Science!! Fucking lot's
Also even if it is flat who the fuck cares? Does it affect you in any conceivable way?

It's both

>anti-science Denier

Stop wallowing in ignorance.

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

If the earth was flat, you would weigh less in certain regions than others. So, it's either a fucking cube or it's cylindrical and since the other astrological entities are fucking roundish, it stands to fucking reason that the earth is as well.