Since when is calling someone an "empty barrel" racist??? If he want to be racist, he would have called her a nigger...

Since when is calling someone an "empty barrel" racist??? If he want to be racist, he would have called her a nigger, which of course, the cunt is.

Fuck niggers.

White people be all like "nigger's this" and "nigger's that". Why do white people be hattin' and shit???

always wears a stupid hat

im going to dress like a rodeo clown and none of you can stop me

I know. It's like she's trying to hide the bald spot in her wig....

check your privilege

>Liberals still think the race card is relevant after 8 years of Obama

Another one of the Jew's pet niggers performing for its masters for some attention

it's obviously bc she's black and a woman and he's white, which makes him an evil racist no matter what, it doesn't matter what she votes on to screw over vets she is a poor innocent victim in the eyes of the racist democrats. Why they will keep losing until they have nothing left.

she should be inside of an empty barrel due to being a rodeo clown

we have gotten to the point that a white person calling a black person anything is racist
and a man calling a woman anything, or even talking to or about a woman is sexist

niggers tongue my anus lmao

A cowboy hats alias is called a nigger hating hat. True

Yeah, shoot a few holes in it and dump her in the fucking ocean.

She's a god damn moron. Got owned by General Kelly so she pulls the race card. It's the last, desperate act of a cornered liberal.

Dats raccyis

True. Sad, but fucking true.

Wish we could corner them all.

is that moot with google tshirt?

put her in a barell and then roll the barrel over niagara falls and if she doesnt drown declare her rodeo witch and sentence her to drowning

The term comes from an old expression-

>An empty barrel makes the most noise

Means she's just a noisy irritant. Without substance.

i will send transpeople to your house. my obese cholo brother will bury you in the desert

Anytime a nigger is called out on chimping out, IT BE RASSIS.

Rape, murder, slanging dope, rioting, carjacking, threatening cops, whatever, IT BE RASSIS is always the first nigger defense.

The whole message of the BLM movement is WE CAN BE DOIN' ANYTHANG WE WANTS, CAUSIN' YO BE RASSIS.

any criticism of a nigger is racist
stealing
bad english
violence
ignorance
sagging pants
shit music
all racist

>calls out President for being a dick to a widow
>President's military bitch calls her out for being a cunt
>turns out, vids and it didn't happen

Kelly is a bitch, isn't he?

Bitch should even be wearing a hat on the floor of Congress. Gentlemen take their hats off when they are settled indoors. Guess monkeys don't.

have you ever thought about starting an enthnostate

>enthnostate

It's spelled ethnostate, nigger.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders: "All hat, no cattle.”No fucking shit.

If he's a bitch, then she's a thundercunt.

That hat is cultural appropriation

>That hat is cultural appropriation

Living in a house with a flush toilet is cultural appropriation.

>Living in a house with a flush toilet is cultural appropriation.

You really think she flushes? I doubt she even wipes her own ass without blaming a republican for the mess.

She probably wouldn't know when her shit ends and her skin begins....