/Namibia/ VOLKSTAAT PROJECT GENERAL 4.0: "HUMANITARIAN COLONISTS EDITION"

This project aims to establish a viable European oriented state in Namibia as a failsafe in case of the fall of Western Civilization during the next 50 years.

This includes certain requirements to become citizens of this state. Namely:

>IQ average must be 100+

>If your IQ is ~just~ under 100 you can still qualify if you are ~exceptionally~ strong/athletic.

>No major heredity diseases, no birth deformities

>All faiths allowed except Judaism, Islam and "New Age"

>May not be obese or anorexic.

>First language must be Indo-European, Uralic/other European

>No transgenderism, paedophilia, furries or feminism.

"Is it whites only?"

Generally, white is a spectrum, not a thing. Obviously the more white, the better. So if you adhere to all of these points you should qualify. But no outright Blacks or Arabs.

>Why Namibia?
Small population that is concentrated in the Northern border. Lots of cheap desert land. A hell of a lot of undeveloped resources. Shitty military using a handful of wwii tanks and 1950s aircraft. Legally foreigners can own land if it "benefits" the economy.

>Why not X white country?

Governments are cucked or in Jewish/NWO pockets. Too much population, too obvious targets. Land is too expensive.

>What's the plan?

Start fake humanitarian websites, attract right-wing STEM field western workers and develop the undeveloped land. Profit, use it to buy more land/houses. Rinse and repeat.
Provide safe haven for 4.5 million SA whites that are awaiting their expulsion from South Africa within the next two decades as the economy fucks up.
Eventually, claim back a bunch of desert with artificial irrigation, have a small lower class finance/libertarian based economy and trade the raw materials.
We declare independence and fight off the weak military.
UN doesn't care about African back-water.

>How can I join?

Join our TEMPORARY facebook group

>Is this roleplay?

We got in the news boi vice.com/read/white-colony-in-namibia-773

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/white-colony-in-namibia-773
youtube.com/watch?v=L3BiWwqDGG0
youtube.com/watch?v=QWteolohJEA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>FACEBOOK GROUP.

>>Is this roleplay?
>We got in the news boi vice.com/read/white-colony-in-namibia-773

Yeah. You got in the news for roleplay.

>moving to africa
>more stable than Europe

wtf are you smoking? Put away the tik chappie. TIK IS KAK

He's already in Africa. Namibia already has a German population and is probably socially safer than parts of South Africa. The major problem is probably living in the harsh Calahari Desert.

I would absolutely join in this effort. However what are your plans for actually taking over Nambia? I doubt they have a real standing army, however I doubt the UN would let you take over anywhere in Africa.

We plan to legally buy the land like Israel and fuck them over in a decade or two once we get enough colonists in.

We're forming a fund to buy land and invest in untapped uranium mines and offshore oil and gas rigs. We use the profits to further out goals.

They do have an army actually, they're supplied by every major gun manufactor and have participated in a lot of wars in africa

That was back when they were controlled by South Africa. Their military is probably weaker today.
They also have diamond reserves.

Their army is pretty much a meme, and they haven't partaken in any conflicts since about 2000.

Yeah but can a simple militia take them out?

(with a good strategist like..uh...me, we can)

why humanitarian? why not just make an investment firm, that funds a collective community?

>investment firm
>in africa

>untapped resources
>guys we are just friendly western investors nothing to worry about,
more believable and honest desu senpai.

There are tons of natural resources to invest in. The Afrikaners have made something out of nothing.

>Yeah guys, the namibian army is a meme !
>get bitchslapped by black in his own country

>South African mercenaries
Vs.
>dumb kaffirs
Also actually read the plan. It is to immigrate legally and to form a community.

I wish this wasnt just a Pipedream, after this Vote I just want to get out.

humanitarian would be more innocent

I'm also in contact with a greek pmc if that's ever needed

and then to take over the country

As a few said, if some people actually do it, other will follow.

but not believable if we are buying up property, also we shouldn't be talking specifics so openly, is there an encrypted method of communicating collectively?

kikebook for now

It's far easier to just immigrate and control the country through voting and policy change than out and out warfare. It is a lot more subversive than it sounds.

Serious question...
Why Namibia? They have 2+ mil people.
Yeah their country is kinda big which means that the population density is quite low, and the land prices are also low but you have to consider that most of that country is a shithole.
>Namibia is the driest country in sub-Saharan Africa
It's going to take too much investment to make it a nice place.

What about some islands?

There are islands off the coast of Namibia. I assume it was chosen because it is close to SA for the Boers to move to and already has a White population. Like you said, the main problem is the Calahari Desert which is one of the hottest places in the world.

most islands are owned by 1st world countries
hey we could colonize Lesbos and go arma 3 style

These colony things always fail, I was part of one from /k/ for a while, people eventually lost interest

Unless one of you fags is a leader with some balls, it will fall apart inevitability

What about Nigger countries with a lot of white tourists?
Cape Verde, Trinidad and Tobago, etc?

Most of them fail because they are fucking retarded. The Russian who wanted a colony in the South Seas was an idiot. This is more to help the Afrikaners stay safe.

caribbean islands are very expensive to buy land on not to mention there is a lot of competition to own the land on the islands from rich foriegners

Is pectus carinatum something that would stop me from entering?

This is the stupidest shit I have ever heard of. HAC cant get 1000 people to move to make a perfectly legal move the pacific northwest. Yet you believe you can get 2 million whites to move to literary coontown.

Good luck.

>pectus carinatum
don't know yet, if it life threatening and genetically transmissive that could be a problem

good luck in sweden swen

>No furries
How are you gonna stop us tho?

we will slaughter you like the animals you are

in all seriousness we can't...yet

What if we have something that may be genetic but is not a total detrement and we agree to not reproduce? Something like scoliosis.

What if he agrees to work and be productive but not reproduce. You will be hard pressed to find enough people to work and live that don't have something wrong with them.

What if I keep everything to the internet?

There are a dozen fully white slavic countries, alternatively I could, since I have a actually usefull education and am a generate person, just get a job and move to the pacific northwest in the USA.

Why would I under any circumstance move to nigger-central? You know that even if we were to grant the long shot that you were to succed and get into power. Any kind of prosperity the country will be swamped with coons just like SA was?

1 million imigrants per year into SA under apartheid.
Instituting white or meritocratic rule would get you into the same situation as Rhodesia or appartheid SA and Closing the bordes to your little white-topia would make you unable to export anything because of boycotts and while Rhodesia and SA only ever fought coons, the SA army today is a fairly advanced first-world fighting force which would probably just invade you at some point...

Just do something productive instead.

NWF, Tratitionalist worker party, moving to hungary. I dont know what you prefer, but this is even more of a pipe dream than the Muh Constitution, retake america kind of people.

This would be fine. He can go in history, but his family name will die out.

Okay. I just see it being a problem turning away every person with poor vision or flat feet you can forbid them to reproduce and only let the best of the best breed. But we will absolutely need all the people we can get to start. Also what if a child is born with a genetic mutation? A missing arm for example is he to be killed or just again forbade to reproduce.

>It is a lot more subversive than it sounds.

Also, poetic, in a way

They force us to do something, with their clear and obvious, relentless attacks against us in the West.

forbade to reproduce. Since it's a bit hard to monitor, I think a aristocracy system for people free of defects would work a lot better.

well this is an project in its very early stages, we'll get to establishing norms and rules. but for now I guess if you don't say anything and we don't ask, you are good to go

that sounds fairly reasonable to me

the group has a good consenus on following basic eugenics on who can have kids and such it is mainly strong intelligent whites with no defects

but if you fit that criteria but have a genetic flaw and you can still help our society i don't know see why you can't help and just not have kids

things are going to change so i recommend following us on Facebook for now and seeing how he handle unique cases like that

This isn't going to happen.

I recommend following us on facebook now and seeing how handle policies like that

this project is its early stages and when we get it off the ground we will decide how to handle stuff like that

if you are discontent with how we handle things you can leave, there is no pressure dude

you can follow us and see how it turns out, and you can leave anytime

What would define as free from defects though?
And what would it mean to be a port of said aristocracy?

Sounds reasonable.

tbqh my young mind thinks the only way this would happen is if we polcucks on facekike moved and bought shitloads of land and then had the money for guns and shit and maybe some /k/ammandos that want to be Rhodesia 2.0 or kill niggers. Maybe we could get a few nice APCs or WW2 tanks :DD

I don't fancy going to the third world when enough of the third world is coming to me. If it were to actually happen I would consider it but this is never going past talking about it on Sup Forums. The stupid Russian who wants to build Waterworld has more chance of succeeding than this does.

* high iq
* tested as white (pink nipple test)
* has offered large contribution to country
* free of defects (things that you wouldn't survive with if it were 13th century)

Why not make Cape Republic happen? Much easier.

Okay, then I just wanna ask, do you have any ideas so far on what benefits people belonging to said aristocracy would get?
And I suppose it shouldn't be hereditary, or?

alright then, best of luck to you senpai

>bought shitloads of land
buying land is the first main hurdle of this project as recently i got come legal advice from the firm I work at that we should appear as a company or a charity that will have positive impacts on the community we move to

Actual Rhodesia is filled with niggers. Namibia is probably one of the better places that this could work. You are right about having to have weapons and protection though. The main thing is that the Afrikaners need a better place to live.

It is hereditary to all your offspring that meets the requirements. Benefits I haven't thought of, but maybe a stronger voice during referenda?

You'll be allowed to emigrate from Sweden to white Namibia, Sven, but I'm afraid you'll have to leave your feminism and cuckoldry behind.

Are aspies ok? Otherwise half of Sup Forums would be excluded.

Not really I'd say. While they're more and more than welcome, because if anything they're not retarded. I guess we could allow them but if all their kids are diagnosed as well, the line would stop.

Well a girls genes better be dominant over mine because I got ADD when I was younger and a few other problems but not autism or physical.

Well you could breed smart and hope on offspring that makes all tests.

I'd imagine it would actually be more productive and realistic to focus on building a white community and contribute to the development of the country, rather than this hostile talk of taking over etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=L3BiWwqDGG0
youtube.com/watch?v=QWteolohJEA

The takeover won't happen within the first thirty years or so. We're patient. We start with private army "to protect ourselves", move on to introducing our own currency, etc.

gold standard or gtfo

Of course. Jew and their tactics are forbidden.

You lack vision.

Here is a list of motivations for choosing Namibia

1. It has the lowest population density of any nation other than Mongolia

2. It uses English as its primary mode of communication

3. There are already white nationalists there that own huge swathes of land

4. It is adjacent to South Africa, and therefore geo-politically relevant to the plight of the Afrikaner

5. The population is 2m, and there are 4.5 million whites in Saffer land that want their own nation

6. We are sick of getting cucked in the west, and want to make a nation with our own rules

7. Because of this forced cuckoldry, we simply reverse immigrate from the Lands of Cuck

8. There is tremendous potential to innovate new sustainable technologies

9. No one else wants to live there anyway

10. There is a prophecy that predicts this happening.

How the fuck are you going to start a fucking colony? You can't even count to 5 you morons.

Do it. Prove me wrong. Count to 5.

is down the hall and to the left.

Off to a good start.

Why not retake SA? Purge the Zulus the fuck out.

Well I guess at some point in the future....

>too many africans in europe
>lets move to africa
truly brilliant

This sounds good.

Does bad eyesight count as major hereditary disease?

Would love to see/help our afrikaner broeders get a sovereign country to live at peace in.

Answered earlier. If its just eyesight. and you meet the other requirements stated here then with benefits like and for eyesight , you should just

>Why not retake SA?

Because 2 million is a lot easier to outnumber than 50 million. There is no need for violence, anyway. We simply need to reverse the same process of replacement and genocide they are implementing in our homelands. We go there as 'refugees', men of fortune, who want to use our skills to develop a desert wasteland.

Also, the niggers there are really timid, and don't have the same sort of history against white people that they have in SA. Namibia is actually rather developed and clean compared to the rest of subsaharan africa. The architecture there reflects the German spirit to this day.

If we don't go in there with guns blazing and act like total assholes, and just quietly start buying and developing land, this project has a chance.

If we 'invaded' SA we would be slapped down in 5 seconds.

You don't get it. It's about autonomy. We have no chance to change our nations. They are too fucked, too heavily armed.

In the West, we can only react. In Namibia, we can create our own destiny.

ANYONE HERE WHO KNOWS STUFF ABOUT FARMING IN THE DESERT?

Then join our (temp) Facebook. group link in first post of this thread.

Ah I missed that. Thanks for letting me know what has been going on.

Personally I think because there are so many people with below average eyesight it shouldn't be at all be a priority. Especially because it's so easily solved by contacts or glasses.

I'll bite
I'm pretty much good on all of those points expect I'm Hispanic, and a brown one to be exact. Could I join up anyways, you're going to need some token minorities to claim you're not completely raycist.

Is slight asthma a major hereditary disease? Could compensate for that since I'm currently studying biotech, which might be useful, and my IQ is ought to be anywhere between 135~145. Definitely not fat, but not strong either.

Desert groudwater.

That's what I'd say if I had poor eyesight.

The idea is to outbreed diseases and become stronger human beings. Honestly just make sure you marry someone with perfect eyesight and no reports of glasses whatsoever and your problem will be solved.

The consensus is just white people, but some excuse niggers wouldn't be bad. Could just use natives though, they're cheaper since all they'll need to be bribed is food lol

Another episode of neckbearded aspies colonizing places.
First it was siberia, then underwater and now fucking africa.
AHAHAH

>That's what I'd say if I had poor eyesight.
What a non-argument.

Just saying I understand what you mean but I think for the sake of this to happen you can't be this selective. Don't discriminate too much among the whites. Once you've established a stable country you can put rules that allow people with small hereditary disseases like bad eyesight only to have 2 kids orso, while people with good eyesight can go have 4-10 so eventually it should be bred out when mixed well, while keeping a healthy growth in the population.

I don't think you understand how many people have slightly worse eyesight.

>The consensus is just white people, but some excuse niggers wouldn't be bad. Could just use natives though, they're cheaper since all they'll need to be bribed is food lol

It would behoove us to utilize some spics and azns. We could always just kick them out after the Plan is successful.

Actually, africa was the original plan. People lost hope after the Vice article.

What article?

It's linked in the OP

vice.com/read/white-colony-in-namibia-773

Usually they fall apart because no one takes action to get things truly started. All it would take to fix that is someone even buying one acre of land for the project. That way something tangible exists that we can build upon (development, migration, buying adjacent land).

Someone should link us to land prices in Namibia, I'd happily contribute some cash if we had a plot picked out.

>that was a joke

Look, you're more than welcome. We just want you to know our stance on it, and that is that a good sidegoal is to kinda breed out stuff like that. I never denied you anything.

Has been linked to in the Facebook group. Make a throwaway. We want to avoid dropping land prices of the area we plan on go to on here.

It's not the Volkstaat idea I'm opposing, it's the hostile rhetoric of taking over with violence, I don't see how that will lead to anything good (at this stage) even if we're talking decades from now. It just make it sound immature and give the liberal fucktards something to cry about.
A segregated community in the style of Orania sounds like a wonderful idea though.

That's good then. Just wanted to make my opinion clear because it sounded like you deemed it more of a priority than you apparently do.

>Usually they fall apart because no one takes action to get things truly started. All it would take to fix that is someone even buying one acre of land for the project. That way something tangible exists that we can build upon (development, migration, buying adjacent land).

I'm actually in contact with several white Namibians.

I don't want to take credit for this idea of re colonizing africa, but I was the one to suggest Namibia originally for this reason.

I'm waiting for more people to get involved and take action before I reveal my real power level or shed user