Well?

yep

The Magical Mystery Log is coming to take you away

>mfw someone actually steals my logs at night
>mfw I'm actually andy sixx
>mfw I cant tell what is real anymore

gimme da logpill

has to pose with a nerf gun to look badass #doingitwrong

trolling an andy thread with actual andy pictures..
devious

Grow up

Its actually special designed for feces eat.
Loaded with 9mm korn grain

Fuck off and die you piece of shit I swear to fucking god I will fucking kill you and the rest of your
Motherfucking family fuck you asshole

Don’t want his fucking feces don’t care about it don’t give a fuck about it leave me the fuck alone you’re fucking harassing me stop you fucking faggot fuck

Are you from tumblr by chance

SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KILL YOURSELF ASSHOLE LITERALLY GET A FUCKING LIFE AND FUCKING HANG YOURSELF NO ONE FUCKING CARES NO ONE LIKES YOU JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE ALREADY FUCKING DIE

dub sixx's logged

He’s a tip pour alcohol and bleach together in a cup and smell it.

Literally die

Here's a tip: come back to this site when you're 18+

This is not a fucking meme anymoreliterally just fucking stop it FUCKING STOP IT

Die

FUCKING DDDDDIIIIEEEEEE OH MY FUCKING GOD JUST FUCKING DIE DIE FAGGOT DIE FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU PIECE OF SHIT LITERALLY FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

SHUT UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT UP STOP JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

Log

>having this saved on your computer
Kek

Clog

Let's not let a tragedy like this ever happen LOGfam.

It never would

Smells like alcohol and bleach.

Also nosebleed and dizzy now.

Quick! Inhale this.

i want andy sixx's piping hot log slidding down my fucking throat right now

For me, it's the cream.

Slurp Dahvie's cummies logfags!

Come look at this

let me get a number sixx

my throat is ready

I AM GOD

You logfags never get the bitches.

You think you can even defeat our army LOGless shill? GTFO with that shit!
Top kek.

Grow up

age some

I skulk around like a detective. Always with an eye on Andy. He can not use a toilet without me knowing about it. I have to be the next person in that stall when he's done.

I own a large variety of disguises. Most of which are plumber or janitor uniforms so I can carry my plunger without arousing suspicion.

The second he leaves the room I'm furiously pumping my plunger into Andy's white throne. I must have every nugget.

I slide the dreamy treats down my throat, whole. They clog me. I swear they get better every time. I can hardly breathe from all the excitement and adrenaline.

I must pull myself together quickly so I don't lose track of Andy. I'll be there for his next toilet break. I will always be there.

>implying Andy Sixx would ever use a toilet, wasting precious logs

animaterr man, thank you oh great LOG prophet, please release your wisdom onto the masses and clog their throats!

Logs

But all these logs congregate and create the holiest of places LOG/b/rother. There is nothing greater.

Wrong logger

Fact

Let's see you try AntiLOG.

slidde*

Slidd*

slidding?

I want to make some more logs based on admonitory comments, like "Your parents must be so proud"

We definitely need more grow up related images

I've gotten a logless shill to argue with ten consecutive posts of the grow up variation in the images, without saying a single word