So earlier today I met this colored Feller at the gas station, and he sold me this bag of quotations dust quotations...

So earlier today I met this colored Feller at the gas station, and he sold me this bag of quotations dust quotations. Apparently I'm supposed to mix it with marijuana but I don't have any so I'm going to mix it with a little bit of tobacco. Is that going to work?

Could just be dirt

Give it a go and tell us what happens

Definitely dirt.

i am interested

keep us updated OP

>dust
>brown

am i missing something here? or...

It tastes like f****** permanent marker

But I feel tingly at the same time and everything feels Electric

"dust" as in pcp?

, should I tell Tyrone to not rape his girlfriend's daughter or is just this is part of the game?

# tickle my a******

bro, you've just lit the fuse. now you're going to EXPLODE!

OP, how are you doing?

Ok user, here's the easy method of mixing that up. I don't suggest mixing it with weed, it's two totally different highs. Directions below:

1. Put a cup of water in the microwave to in a microwave safe cup.Cook the water until it reaches your desired temperature (will vary by microwave).
2. Take a coffee filter, or a cheesecloth, and add product.
3. Fold the filter in half.Then turn a half turn and fold again until the product is in a ball.
4. Remove your water from the microwave and submerge the product for a few minutes while pressing the filter or cheesecloth against the side of the cup to help squeeze the remaining product into the cup.
5. Enjoy your coffee numbnuts. Nice b8!

Let me know if you have any questions.

I knew it felt funny trying to smoke a permanent marker,

Slow down ... you're my neighbor Bill Burr right?

I'm trying as hard as I can finally able to breathe and yeah this my mom I was talking about earlier

Shut up nia

Anybody know what that could be? I'm curious. Dust is a pretty vague slang and I don't recognize the substance.

Oh God am I fukin typing this? Thingy

LOST VAGUE ASS

Gonna post some nice pictures for OP to look at
Here's Gustaf Cederstroms masterpiece "The Mourning of Charles XII"

Do you want to wipe my ass while you're at it?

Next one is a personal favourite:
"The intervention of the Sabine women", by Jacques Louis-David

You'd enjoy that, wouldn't you.

Again, Louis-David.
This time, it is "Marat Assassinated"

Charlotte Corday was executed by guillotine in 1793 for her attack on the Jabobin leader.

NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE THE POLICE ARE OUTSIDE THE DRUGS WERE LACED YOU ACCIDENTALLY RAPED ONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS HALLUCINATING

This is bait. Was posted last week. I don't think it's pcp. Doesn't look like it UNLESS it's shitty weed with PCP on it. Can't tell in the pic what it even is

Helpful, thanks.

Time for some Caravaggio my dudes

Judith beheading Holofernes is a popular Renaissance motif. As the Assyrian general Holofernes got drunk while trying to seduce Judith, she beheaded him to prevent him from destroying her city Bethulia.

dustdrugs
PCP
"I must have been smoking dust last night, because I thought we were fine those first couple of days." A line from author Juno Diaz, in his book "This is How You Lose Her"

Pp here
I'm still alive thank you for your consideration

Dude those are butt-crack scrapings.

Feast your eyes on Caravaggios depiction of the beheading of St. John the Baptist.

its dirt

definitely sounds fucked up lol

Interesting. I'm surprised I've never heard the term before. Thanks. Have a picture of a pile of kittens for your effort

, should I tell Tyrone to not rape his girlfriend's daughter or is just this is part of the game?
Apparently I'm not a black person or a fat black woman undressed contrail dusted out of my mind and I have really no idea what's going on around here right now so that's about it
# tickle my a******

The last Caravaggio that is low enough resolution to post is also testament to Caravaggio's mastery of the play between light and shadow.

I will leave you to peruse the masterpiece, OP, with this quote from the Gospel of Matthew (9.9-13)

>9 As Jesus went on from there, he saw a man named Matthew sitting at the tax collector’s booth. “Follow me,” he told him, and Matthew got up and followed him.

>10 While Jesus was having dinner at Matthew’s house, many tax collectors and sinners came and ate with him and his disciples.

>11 When the Pharisees saw this, they asked his disciples, “Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?”

>12 On hearing this, Jesus said, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick.

>13 But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’ For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

Time for some Italian High Renaissance - Raphaello: Lo Sposalizio - also known as The Marriage of the Virgin.

Although the story itself is apocryphal, it depicts the marriage of the Virgin Mary and Saint Joseph.

Mic drop. You are a funny cat

I'm going to trace my penis on paper that wasn't meant for tracing paper just for you f***** up old pay here and out

The full name of the artist was Raffaello Sanzio da Urbino.
Despite dying at the age of 37, his industriousness has become legendary - both an architect and a painter, a commended and influential artist in his time, and named together with Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci.

This presumed self-portrait hangs in the celestial Uffizi Gallery.
I trust that a scholarly man like OP knows Florence better than myself, but would like to offer my warmest recommendations to visit the Ristorante La Giostra in the Borgo Pinti after a long day in the Galleria degli Uffizi.

Don't worry anons, I'm the one who has to wake up to this shitstorm

I found a knew appreciation for something I never bothered to see. Ty, take it for what it is, you have opened my eyes to appreciate.

lmfao it's called ebalmid fluid (however you spell it) it's basically a cheap alternative to pcp.

the taste of perm marker describes it perfectly.

Oh really cuz I thought it was called Fenix cycling lean and that was sprayed on top of oregano leaves

looks very similar to salvia.

if its embalming fluid hes not going to come down for a long motherfucking time, that is, if he doesnt fucking die.

I sorry I lied, there was no colored Feller, it was just a Niger

Op here... I think they put the PCP in to the embalming fluid, as a solvent and then they spray on the unsuspecting basil leaves or whatever the f*** they put it on but... I'm just the city Niger so who knows

most welcome my man

>three hundred years have passed
>you are standing in the town Greifswald
>located directly in front of your house is the goddamn Baltic Ocean, BEST OCEAN OF THE WORLD
>all around you plebs are clinging to their mindless materialism
>fuck that.oiloncanvas
>your name is Caspar David Friedrich

its time for German Romanticism

I ain't never coming down, just look at my spread of empty dope bags that's right in my spread I ain't never coming down

Friedrich here depicts a procession of monks carrying coffins towards the ruins of a Gothic church.

>coincidentally, the ancestors of today's cucks in Sweden actually destroyed this church during the Thirty Years War, and used the materials to build a goddamn castle.

Visiting the Alte Nationalgalerie in Berlin is HIGHLY recommended.

Go back and show him all your racist remarks you made against black people online. Then suck his dick KYS

Give bill burr a compooter, it will be fun they said

Hard 2do when it's ur mah-mah!!!

Depictions of the sea like this make me want to scuttle every plastic yacht in the harbor downtown.

Friedrich enjoyed painting harbors and melodramatic landscapes. It's sometimes hard to understand whether he is able to depict such melancholy though great skill, or actually suffers from depression.

Jesus f****** Christ this is going on the podcast, Mia put the thing too bad I told you

kek

Wtf is that

Living in the Baltics is hard.

Being Caspar David Friedrich was easy.

>considered to be the most important German artist of his generation
>discovered "the tragedy of landscape"
>renowned early in his career, then dying in obscurity
>probably went mad from loneliness
>particularly bad periods of his life include 1799, 1803-1805, 1813, 1816 and between 1824 and 1826.

I'm gonna give you a soft introduction to expressionism: the only internationally famed painter from my country:
Edvard Munch.

His uncle, Peter Andreas Munch is one of the most famous historians in our academic history, and I spend approximately 6 hours every day in a house named after him

This picture is called To mennesker: De Ensomme. It literally means, "Two humans: The Lonely Ones".

Edvard Munch had seen and reflected on the paintings of Caspar David Friedrich during his visits to Berlin.

>see what he does here?

The elaborate and moody backgrounds are reduced to blobs, but the important thing is still here: darkness and light.

Munch is constantly challenging the viewer with imagery of hopeless love. The source of melancholia are moved from the surroundings to the viewer. Munch was able to capture the feeling of loneliness while being in someone's company a century before this problem became endemic.

This very print was sold at Sotheby's in London town in 2016, with a price tag of between 400 000 and 600 000 Pounds Sterling(that's 527 666 - 791 499 burger tokens)

I will leave you with a surrealist classic that is reproduced ad nauseam in various perturbations. It is "the treason of the pictures", and oil painting by the belgian René Magritte.

Under the painting of the pipe, the text reads:

>"This is not a pipe".

The immediate assumption of this being a contradiction is after closer thought seemingly erronous.
Magritte himself said "Just go ahead and try and stuff the pipe with tobacco! If I would have written "this is a pipe" on the picture, I would have lied!"

You can see it in LA County Museum of Art for a modest 15 USD.

Read it out loud and pronounce Munch as munch. Never laughed so hard.

kek