Veg are smarter, stronger, faster, and morally better than you

Veg are smarter, stronger, faster, and morally better than you.

>he fell for the bacon meme

>inb4 he cuckily posted pictures of meat on this thread for
two hours

Mad? You should be.

You can't get everything you need from vegetables.

first i ate so much pizza i felt like i was going to puke
then i ate so many grapes i felt like i was going to puke

My disease would be so strong, Id feed that shit like an autistic kid with a tamagotchi. Religiously

Make fruit and vegetables taste as good as junk food then you'll have a good point.

You must be either really slim or really fat.

I haven't watched TV in years though. The last TV series I watched was Misfits seasons 1-3.

i'm not really slim and i'm not really fat. i'm sorry user. i have failed you.

And they think it's chem-trails, flu shots, and fluoride...
A tragic reality.

With the exception of B12, that's not true.
But, if we start talking about algae and fungus in addition to vegetables, that's wrong. Soy and Mushrooms(dried) have a greater density of BIOAVAILABLE protein than any meat.

KEK, MORE SHITTED PLZ

Learn to cook, kiddo

B12 is made solely from bacteria. Thus you can't technically get it from meat either.

"While it is true that B12 is not produced by plants, it is also not produced by animals. Rather, B12 is the byproduct of a specific bacterial fermentation that thrives in soil, some fermented plant matter, dead flesh and the guts of animals. Fortunately, this bacteria is easily mass-produced for human consumption now, and many foods are fortified with it, so there is no need to eat animals in order to receive sufficient B12.
It is a common misconception that B12 comes from the flesh of animals. However, the truth is far more complex. For instance, ruminant mammals like cows and sheep have stomachs with multiple chambers, and these are excellent growing environments for the bacteria that make B12. Equally important are the grasses these animals eat straight from the soil, which is another primary source of this nutrient. Taken together, the stomachs of ruminant mammals and the soil in the vegetation they eat provide them with the B12 their bodies need. In humans, however, B12 grows in the large intestine, which is located beneath the ileum where it is absorbed. Further, most of us are unwilling to eat unwashed produce, so we do not receive sufficient B12 from the soil. This leaves us with a choice. We can either consume the flesh of dead animals, which contains the B12 the animal has absorbed and is itself another medium for the growth of this bacteria, or we can supplement with B12. Interestingly, factory-farmed animals are regularly fed B12 supplements for various reasons, so it is logical to conclude that we could simply take a B12 supplement as well rather than passing it through the body of a non-human animal first."

Your diet sucks. It will kill you faster than mine, and it is worse for the planet. How does knowing that I eat meat and will likely outlive you taste?

Tastes like twelve year old. Oh sorry, that was your arm.

>sage.jpg

You misspelled faggot.

>saging a raging thread
inb4 you cry

Jokes on you OP, Vegetarians are not faster, or stronger, because I eat them.

I never said you could get it from meat, you fucking zealot. (Love, a reasonable vegan)

The only faggot is the fatshit looking at this comment wondering why life was so unfair to him.

>triggered.gif

I was adding to what you were saying because like 20 people are here and it needs to be said quickly, FAGGOT. Do me a favor and curate the thread while I go for a run. AFK for a bit. Faggot.

Spelling bee kid detected, phagget

ill stick to meat with a side of veggies

Mmm, this thread's making me hungry. Hungry for bacon. Also, I can't wait until it's conclusively proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, that plants can feel pain.... so vegans are forced to eat DIRT.

Say that to my face, skunt

eat my shitted dick

Nigga where you get these facts.
Mexico is fat as fuck.

No, but enjoy your undeserved sense of self satisfaction. Your diet requires large farms and the deaths of rodents, mine uses very little land and kills only a few fish. Your diet uses gasoline, mine uses almost none. I am in a sustainibly powered house that is totally self sufficient. You damage the planet, I heal it. Enjoy fucking up the planet while getting off on the smell of your own shit.

Enjoy your atherosclerosis after you eat that pig's dirty asshole, you kinkster, you

I would if it were vegan

I have to eat meat because my body requires it, I can't go a week without meat without getting sick, It is not morally wrong for a Wolf to eat meat either so it isn't for me either.

>t. unread highschooler
MODS
kek

Did I tweak a nerve there hippy?

It is. Come blow my reusable meat tube.

Whatever keeps you reading this thread bud!

We've got a carbon sink here, friends. Keep up the good work, although you seem like a smug asshole- you might try working on that.

>mfw I think meat is safe for human consumption

Homosexuality is a sin, lol

>"morally better"

Both morals and quality of them are subjective.

Defend yourself with sound logic OP.

Look ma, I posted it again

Dat vego lack of iron tho

if you eat meat, I've read that DROP BEARS will literrally eat your eyes

Or a better solution, you can hunt you fucking retard, but vegans are such fucking pussies that they couldn't harm a fucking fly if it was bent on murdering their family.

VEGANS EXPLOITS MEXICAN MIGRANT FARM WORKERS.

Where's your moral high ground now you cucks to the industrial agriculture system?

Most Iron you receive from meat is from their diet. You think animals somehow receive a mineral from the air?
>read up if you know how to read

Hunting doesn't require farms you fucking retard.
Not if I eat their eyes first.

that picture was related
I reached the top doing pic related
time to share my self improvement with the world

plummeting ursa are apex predators
above humans
You stand no chance faggot

>stronger, faster
no? they have to take protein supplements most of the time

that must've been a shit ton of grapes

where's my spammy meat picture fag?
I need (you)s
t. not OP but MEGAKEK

What's wrong with eating nutz bitch.

That reminds me I need to throw out that chicken that I didnt use. Its not fresh anymore.

some plants have more protein than eating pure muscle kek
vegens are still gay though

no, like actual pills.
and are you saying that people that eat meat cant also eat nuts? or that nuts give more protein than meat?
people that eat meat are stronger

throw it into my bunghole user

Name ONE. Idiot.

Holy shit I'm actually defending vegans... but you're fucking retarded if you think that plants don't have complete protein. I eat like to chicken breast every day but mostly eat veg for the nutrients and protein. fucking multivitamins are jew cuckery faggot

Edamame

I am the apex predator faggot, nothing stands a chance.

okay so I'm sure most of you understand your level of knowledge with nutrition. Don't feed the vegan fags if you don't know what you're talking about. Vegetarianism is some high level shit if those stupid fuckets do it right. asking about iron and b12 and shit makes you look retarded. grow the fuck up.

they literally make protein supplements for vegetarians. idgaf if you can also get protein from some plants, eating meat is better

>nothing stands a chance.
There will be thousands of flies that beg to differ once you died of old age.

In spite of this thread I am going to kill and consume more meat.

do you understand that DROP BEARS have fucking claws longer then your huge 23 inch dick? they live as longer as hummingbirds because their version of reality is fifty times the speed of yours? imagine trying to punch sometime and after two seconds, literally the last perceivable moment, they dodged and slammed your face into the dirty in THE SAME MOMENT.
I would run. So would you. Have you visited Australia?..

that's why we run from those cunts ay fuck that

This is probably the only dank thread/b/ has seen is weeks

>Soy
Asians eat more soy than anybody besides vegans, funny thing is that both Asians and vegans are weak as fuck, except Mongolians who are strong as fuck, even though Mongols eat pretty much nothing but dairy and meat.
Inuits are also very tough people, but they eat nothing but meat, you can't even fucking grow plants in most of Greenland.

kektis

Literally every vegan I've seen is a skinny faggot who could be beaten by a stiff wind

inb4 underage fags who are about to go to bed don't understand protein and how the body synthesizes muscle

I don't think you quite understand the concept of predation. Scavenging a creature's remains is not being a predator. Flies don't hunt people

sick come back bro

newfag

Pic related, its your average vegan

Fuck yeah more dead chicks = more $1.49 chicken nuggets at Burger King

actually less people eating your tendies would mean cheaper prices,
but I want you to care about the world instead of being a basement dwelling retard so...
y'know, looove yooou