Hey Sup Forums tards. Serious question; who do you think the pedophile or pedophiles are that Corey Feldman won't name...

Hey Sup Forums tards. Serious question; who do you think the pedophile or pedophiles are that Corey Feldman won't name? Is it Weinstein?

pagesix.com/2017/10/20/corey-feldman-is-working-to-get-justice/

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0000397/
youtube.com/watch?v=rujeOqadOVQ
patriotnewswatch.com/harvey-weinstein-gives-names-of-washington-dc-hollywood-pedophiles-to-fbi/
theoutguide.wordpress.com/2016/09/27/details-of-corey-haims-sexual-abuse-revealed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that dude is so far gone any name he says won't be taken seriously anyways. probably why he won't mention who the kiddie fiddlers are

Is he lying?

who really cares? he's trash. they threw him away like the trash ball he was

if i had to guess i'd say no he is likely telling the truth but someone that abused turns crazy so easily discredited. sad really. somebody really fucked him up good

u sound like a caring person at ur core. bet ur parents are proud lol

i bet your parents are retarded and that's how you became so deformed.

lol ok kid

trying too hard, cunt

Don't you want to expose pedophiles in Hollywood so it won't happen again?

spielberg

He looks like Michael Jackson

He's a PEDO?

prbly just a guess Feldman's been in a lot of his movies when he was younger.

There are videos on YouTube about it so it must be true lol

fuck you i said it was a guess.

feldman has said the director that diddled him is now dead.

maybe lets look at his film history and the directors hes worked with and maybe we can find the diddler.

Calm down user. I am agreeing with you

Hmmmm if only there was a site that had all that information

this though.

Dead.

yeah let's look at his filmography.

imdb.com/name/nm0000397/

probably Charlie sheen and al bundy from married with children.

funny user.

It's Tom sellek that pedo fuck

he's still alive.

Yeah

Bump/.

Why am I here?

Oh right, the murders.

Cool

As long as he's been saying it I do believe him. I think it's part of the reason that the majority of child actors end up being drug addicted pieces of shit. Drew Barry has talked about drinking and doing drugs at parties when she was like 10. If other celebs are willing to provide drugs and alcohol to kids while they mingle with them then why would anyone think they wouldn't stoop so low as to fuck the kids too?

However, Feldman is probably keeping the names a secret in the hopes of building interest in the media and worry amongst the accused so he can make a shitload of money and stretch his fame out a little longer. He'll probably name the Chesters that touched him on the same day he announces his "tell all" book about it will be available on Amazon.

Maybe he is waiting for somebody to offer him a lot of money to say who it was.

Ugh. Outstanding comeback. Just fucking go to sleep.

it's cute you think there's just 1 in Hollywood.

how innocent and naïve are you.

I bet a bunch more actors will come out and say that they were molested too

That too. Or somebody to offer him money to keep his mouth shut. Who knows?

Here's video of Feldman saying Michael Jackson never touched him, and Barbara Walters quickly trying to shame him for getting kiddy diddled.
youtube.com/watch?v=rujeOqadOVQ

Rumor mill says it's Rob Reiner

Sup Forumsrothers, find the truth

You notice how some kids stretch out their careers and repeatedly end up in the guaranteed blockbusters, while others have one hit and then never get cast in a big movie again?

Those kids in the all the big movies are likely the ones that really know their way around a penis.

Holy shit, he looks like that chick in The Matrix,
Carrion Moss.

>hes dead.

Kek

Weinstein ratting out powerful pedophiles to save his own anus. Not sure if this will end up being true or not.

patriotnewswatch.com/harvey-weinstein-gives-names-of-washington-dc-hollywood-pedophiles-to-fbi/

This will be so interesting

There are many questionable scenes from the movies Corey Haim was in

He hasn't been charged with anything,
so why would he cut a deal?

That's not how it works.
That's not how any of this works.

OMG

Yes, all information regarding famous and powerful people is immediately released to the public, I forgot.

But what if. I might be stretching it but let's just say what if. What if he was charged and his Hollywood lawyers kept that news from getting to the "free press" which is just another extension of Hollywood? And Weinstein's lawyers are cutting a deal with the Feds to protect their client because that's what lawyers are paid to do.

It's pretty out there to assume that rich and powerful people live according to different rules and laws than us little people but like I said, what if.

:(

He directed Stand By Me. Corey Feldman and River Phoenix were in it. The cast was almost entirely kids. River Phoenix ended up a junky that died from heroin and Corey is just fucked up.

Corey looks like a lizard

I AIN'T GOT NO HOME

oh dear

Lucas
Kind of sick when you watch it again

would fuck that delicious shota anus

theoutguide.wordpress.com/2016/09/27/details-of-corey-haims-sexual-abuse-revealed/

During the heated conversation with co-star, and fellow child star, Corey Feldman he admitted to being raped while filming the coming-of-age drama Lucas in 1985, aged just 14

Then Barbara Walters came along to save them all.
The View is the worst thing on television. They called Paula Jones all sorts of crap while the Clintons paid her off.
Barbara must miss the sexual harassment.

Charlie Sheen, Rob Reiner, Harvey Weinstein... They all got a piece of that sweet Corey ass.

It's writer/producer Chris Columbus, who cornholed him in Goonies. He went on to cornhole Macaulay Culkin in Home Alone.

It's Bill Nye the science guy

Why is everyone that got rich a and famous from sucking a fat short hairy Jewish dick is bitching?

Because the Coreys are also Juden, and they're supposed to get rich without suckling other Juden.

The name that seems most believable is David Geffen.

why do i think this is a troll hollywood producer

yuge if true!

It's probably not.

The president was directly linked to the Epstein child sex ring. Zero came of it.

kill em all