Would you do my 35 year old wife? Love to hear from younger guys in particular!

Would you do my 35 year old wife? Love to hear from younger guys in particular!

First, I'd put on my Wizard Hat.
Then I'd like to sit between her legs while she jacked me off and reads me incest stories on Sup Forums.

i would ruin her. id bend her over and smack her ass as i pound her into the mattress

She would grind against my ass like it was a sybian.

dude no wtf is wrong with you

>saggy small tits
>flabby weird looking legs and ass
>smells disgusting after light exercise

fuckoff

Here's another.

Obv yes and im 21

Nice, thanks for comment!

23, would destroy

I would love to watch that.

I'd love to fuck her in front of you without her knowing. For example, remove your passenger car seat and buy a hollow car seat that looks the exact same and sit in it. You and your wife would hop in and there would be a hole for my cock in the seat, and she would of course not be wearing any underwear. She's slide right down on it and gently rock back and forth on it until I shot inside her all without you knowing

That's the strangest thing I've ever heard.

you clearly haven't been on Sup Forums much bc that's pretty tame shit

Id have her lick my cock, balls, and taint and then send her over to make out with you

Absolutely what?

Gotta see her pussy before deciding, I'm 19

Would still fuck her all night shes beautiful as hell. Im 21 and you are lucky as fuck

Thanks!

No problem

She's gorgeous
I'm 22 years old
I would make her suck my cock and gag on it
If she said she couldnt do it anymore I'd slap her or choke her until she took the dick again

I'd do nothing, because just like every other woman that ever has been or will be on this earth she want's absolutely nothing to do with me.

Nice fat ass!

23yo/m
She looks good but those pics aren't "sexy" bring us something that'll make us spark.
Let's see that pussy.