Sup Sup Forums, burger here in Prague. I got a prostitute coming in an hour thirty. Tell me...

Sup Sup Forums, burger here in Prague. I got a prostitute coming in an hour thirty. Tell me, what degrading things I should do to this dirty slav?

>Prague
>not Brno
you fucked up

anal with surprise creampie

This is an example of a Sup Forums tier thread.

take it there you faggot.

I don't know, I'm a virgin

I'm visiting both in the fall as well as a few other towns. Any pro tips?

cum in 30 seconds and cry

you already know that is going to happen

Make her take a shit in her mouth. That'll show her.

Piss in her ass.

Have her eat your boipussy

Whatever you do, post pics.

Watch some hardcore for inspiration, don't be shy about what you want be upfront about it. If she won't let you be rough send her out and find someone even better looking for the same price or less. Have fun and wear a rubber the men in Europe have all sorts of vile STIs, also wear the rubber during oral.

I like this one. Make her eat food off the floor too.

Prague will rip you off with shitty, old and expensive women, especially in Wenceslas square. Brno is much better. The girls you find walking around are excellent, no reason to go to a club

sniff her asshole and post a description of it for your buddies on Sup Forums

Feed her a whole bowl of eggs

You need to have a serious chat about the downfall of the West

Make her bark like a dog.

this. cum in 30 seconds, you will have 29 minutes to do anything, in that case just talk about what she thinks about the EU, or about "refugees"

Make her clean your toilet.

Make her admit that the Sudetenland is rightful german clay.

We aren't we all redpilling prostitutes?
We could turn the female voting pattern

This. It's seen as the most humiliating thing you can do in Czech culture. You can make it worse for her by rubbing the turds all over yourself before swallowing as much of them as you possibly can. Also, take pictures and share on Sup Forums with full story. Maybe even set up a live stream, just for lulz at how much she will be humiliated.

Matthew 5:28
But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

make her suck your dick, heh

Thanks Br(n)o

Get the fuck out of my country you filthy nigger

Why is this on Sup Forums?

You're a sick little spic aren't you

cucked

>dirty slav
Top kek. Americans are a mixed race (there is no american race except for the native americans), you should respect your Slavic ancestors. They're far less ugly than you are.

1 Corinthians 6:15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.
16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

I understand the anger, but getting mad over a hooker solves nothing discount germany.

Is your sister leaving your house now.

Choke and beat her hard

>Brno
>Not BrĂ¼nn
We fucked up

Anal sex, choke her and re-collect your money like you do in GTA.