Infographics and knowledge thread!! Recipes are cool too

Infographics and knowledge thread!! Recipes are cool too

Other urls found in this thread:

bigthink.com/strange-maps/does-islam-prevent-aids
twitter.com/AnonBabble

re the "to test us" response
what if god is not testing us so that he knows what we will do
but rather he is testing us so that we know what we are capable of

Then he's nit all-knowing, for he would already know shall we fail.

There's no way out of this, Epicuro still lives behind this, and you have nothing of his genius to contest.

Post content instead.

how does mortals not knowing something make god not all knowing

in the scenario I gave god would know whether or not we succeed
but he is giving us the opportunity to discover for ourselves if we can succeed with out his intervention

what if the whole point in believing in a deity is that it's not suppose to be based on a rational argument but rather on the intangible and that by trying to make a logical argument for the powers or existence of a god is missing the point of the idea of faith?

>the scenario YOU gave

Give up trying a timeless wall with your bricks user.

Logic applies to EVERYthing, even any sort of deity will do. Logic is a deity of his own, for the human mind is still mostly undiscovered. Not even the abyss is so mysterious to the human being itself, and we sure know almost anything of what happens under determined levels.

TL;DR thread is focusing on OP first image and still nobody contributing, not even OP but replying from mobile where I dont have any data to paste.

OP here, on my phone too, my friend sent me the image and I thought that i haven't seen a knowledge thread in a long time, so I posted it. Contribute, don't be fags!

>Evil Exists

I find it hard to believe that argument was made by Epicurus

first
while he was alive the Greeks were just starting to develop the belief that gods should be (key word there "should" as opposed to "are") all powerful, all knowing, and loving
Greek mythology is rife with examples of the gods doing things because they didn't know the truth of the matter
and the gods' powers were severely limited to their sphere of influence (sky for Zeus, sea for Posiden, the underground for Hades, lust for Aphrodite, family and home for Hera, etc)
and the gods did things to people not out of love, but because those affected by the gods either did something to gain their wrath or to gain their approval
also, see Plato's denunciation of the gods

second
the Greeks of Epicurus' time were polytheistic
so he would have stated the argument in relation to gods (plural and lower case "G") instead of God (as a singular proper noun)

third
Epicurus was an atomic theist
he believed that the gods had physical form, but were so distant from mortal man that they knew nothing of our existence, and could do nothing if they did

No true reason for the paradox to be out of context. It applies to polytheistic cosmogony as well, with Zeus impersonating the apex of power, thus the omniscience debunked. The rest of the cases always fix as well.

All greek literature (see the omerical poems in which Zeus is depicted as omnipotent, no matter the sphere of influence) settles to the paradox.
Gods are more likely used ad a representation of fate embodied in flesh to ease the compehension for the readers. Greeks already confuted God existance during Epicurean times.

does anyone have the one about growing inside?

ill continue to post

fuck me, one off

>Evil exists
More like whiny bitch infographic.

Free will ends this entire argument.

The problem with most people that don't believe in God is, in the instant that they can "prove" God is not good, powerfully ,etc they say God don't exist. People can't think one moment of an evil God

AIDS IN IFRIQIYA

>then why is there evil
because free choice is fucking fun, who wants to create a universe of automated boring bores?
this is retarded.
>any way someone someone says anything is indicative they're a liar

Three sentences and I know who wrote this was a retarded faggot. Get a book on organic gardening, or conventional. But Organic plants are bigger and healthier outside. Inside the chemicals are better.

How is giving children bone cancer testing them? What a sick and deluded concept.

just a former slave race all full of themselves projecting their politics onto a supernatural being, nothing to see here

bigthink.com/strange-maps/does-islam-prevent-aids

This has got to be the least educational and most idiotic info-graphic thread I've ever seen.

Stop trying to be smart, you can play Devils advocate all you want, but no one is going to think you are hot shit because you can pick holes.

You can make anything apply if you want.

congrats

I'm not sure what you're even arguing for here.

Too much sandniggering for my taste

OP here, you fucking niggers better start posting better quality because almost everything you posted is meme tier

>no labels on the values
completely pointless

>not able to read file names
Lmao pleb kys

US has 70-100 what
>doesnt have lables

What else would it be besides percantages? Are you that retarded?

lmao, US has 70-100% guns
compared to what?
>doesnt have lables

>enter 100 combinations
>shim it the fuck open
your choice.

That is only a paradox if you accept the existance of a god or gods.

i sure hope this is bait

If you loved your son, would you care if only one cell withered and died, especially if there was one to immediately take its place?

here we go

truly a shit thread