Austria Celebration Thread

I'm proud of our austrian brothers
>it literally took ALL other parties strength combined to defead Hofer
>Have you seen any media reports celebrating the cuck who won?
> nop all about le evil hofer almost winning
mainstream media knows they lost you should too

On this note - Prost based austrians!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RHfa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Donald, as you can see, I managed to steal all of delegates from Hofer. With my clever use of prostitutes all around Vienna, I coerced the masses to vote for a true conservative.

Donald, it's not too late. Hand them over.

thank fuck
neo-nationalism is the greatest threat europe is facing today

>flag
every time

Why cant white women just leave??

If you don't like it in European countries there is a whole world out there

yep its not failing economies, migrants costing billions, death of european culture and freedom, etc. It's totally some bloke with a cane who simply wants to have border controls. WEW.

End yourself before I put my boots on Sweden's soil

prost mein neger!

>Implying this vote is not a fraud

Good result but losing to postal ballots leave a shitty taste in the mouth.

Why the FPO just roll over and get fucked in the arse i can't understand maybe they are just cuckservatives.

the thing is white women dont know how the world looks like around them, the only place german women see is Australia for 6 month after they finnished high school

>Good result but losing to postal ballots leave a shitty taste in the mouth.

the shittiest. Austria is a small country, it would be considered a small state in America. I've seen that mail-in ballots were normal numbers as they are most years, but that it was the mail votes that decided the clutch is more than suspicious.

this is proof that the election is a fraud. Feel free to investigate more.

May you do with it, whatever you like.

>archive.is/RHfa8

The same thing will happen with Brexit and i worry that the same will happen with Trump.

The only way out of this nightmare is war.

Fuck that, let Sweden be the example of their own shitty policies. They made their bed.

best 6 months of their life hans

Brexit was too early, there weren't enough memes to support it. They wanted the vote now because they knew brexit wouldn't pass and its failure would push the movement back.

every single highschooler does that and feels special with a lot of foreign experience after it. won't hire anyone who claims that as foreign experience

they usually come back as brainwashed -no nation no borders, freedom for everybody - leftist cunts, what are u doing to them?

> -no nation no borders, freedom for everybody - leftist cunts
fuck. My sister has been in australia for 1.5 years now since college. Do I need to worry?

yes, also it will be cringy af when she posts shit on facebook and translate it in several languages for her ''international'' friends

I agree with you, and I think its telling how young Sup Forums is when they can't even fathom the legacy of the world wars and the pernicious role nationalism played in both. Even people old enough to remember the Cold War essentially remember those wars, because Democracy and Communism's rivalry was the major legacy of WWII. Nobody in their right mind would want to return to those days.

Planning any riots, or will you consider it fair?

>tfw my german gf absolutely refused to speak German to me because she's ashamed of her heritage even though I can understand it perfectly fine

needless to say I broke it off with her because my god, that level of self-hate that was emnating from her was absolutely disgusting
Not to mention she was a radical leftie who thought that everyone is the same inside and that all that refugees need to behave is love.

What the hell are you doing to your young people in Germany?

I don't know about your country, but commie rule only made Eastern Europeans die-hard nationalists. We're taught to embrace our nations in school and a large focus is in learning our country's and people's histories.

It's quite "ironic" that the winners of WW2 seem to be the biggest losers in the modern day. They're losing their entire countries while not even putting up a proper fight.

Woooow, this is actually really fuckin accurate

>pic related refugee welcome girl that I knew that lived for a year in australia after high school

>fuckin lol

It was fair.

We lost fair and square. If we riot we only look like babbies.

I'm not even that mad about the result - we fought and we lost, but we gave it our all and we can be proud of that. Our momentum does not vanish and will only come back even stronger in 2018.

White women are the niggers of the white race. I'm mghow now *ordering 3000€ real doll that won't vote VdB*

>i don't know antifa e. v.

nächstes mal, großdeutsche freunde

Honestly if the left call you Nazis and actually convince people then you should just gas them all when you eventually win.