Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums

So yesterday me and my roommates found two black widows near our front door. We killed them, but decided to do a walk around the house with a light since this isnt the first time we've seen them.

We ended up finding over 2 dozen females, and another 20 or so males around the house. I'm talking there was one every 3 or 4 feet along our walls. We've never found one inside, but after this discovery it is likely only a matter of time. Ive never seen this many black widows in one area before, does anyone have any tips for getting rid of these spiders?

tl;dr black widow infestation tips

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/eddiebagels/spiderinmyroom
youtube.com/watch?v=XKqWnOtbSr8
soundcloud.com/user-205633393/muslims-on-planes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

let one bite you for Sup Forums.
take pics.

unless they're inside don't worry about it. Black widow bites aren't that common and not even that dangerous unless you have kids or are geriatric. I had 6-7 adult females living in my garage for 3 years and nothing bad ever came of it.

thats really cool. are you gonna holocaust them? :(

Here, let me google that for you...

This is obviously professional exterminator territory. You are a fool if you are going to try to rid this problem yourself. They can be deadly

As long as they're outside, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

That's a "red back" fgt

It was nice knowing you user

I wanna fuck that spider.

soundcloud.com/eddiebagels/spiderinmyroom

Well g'day 'Stralia

if you want to do a treatment yourself, try to find a pesticide that is:
a) microencapsulated (which is good to kill spiders

b) is a Residual so it will stick to the surface and prevent moar from coming in

apply this to the baseboards and corners and up around windows and doors espescially

also, try to find the openings they are coming in through and block them up somehow

OR you can call a pest control company to do a quarterly treatment. you could do this for around $35 dollars every 3 months. THAT would be the way i would go

true dat
let one bite you
build immunity

Pest control is only $35 to deal with this shit? Damn that's cheaper than I would have imagined, definitely do this OP

youtube.com/watch?v=XKqWnOtbSr8

Burn it all with fire.

Rebuild.

why did you have to kill them? they're great pest control dammit. just catch it in a box and throw it far from your yard so they don't get in your house.
it's saving your ass from zika and west nile and maybe even lyme.

No one in the usa has died to a black widow bite in 10 years user

AND if you have them do an interior AS WELL AS an exterior spray, it may be around $45

DO NOT let them jew you. they basically make numbers up as they go. if they try to charge you MORE, tell them youll just call someone else.

i would go with a SMALL company for this because they are more eager to earn business and they arent as stingy with their chemicals

Muslim

soundcloud.com/user-205633393/muslims-on-planes

The jews sent spiders to user's house.

Kek, better. It was the jews putting them in the first place. Fur the sheckels they would make charging user's tombstone cuz they are landlords of the catholic graveyards.

Fuck dem jews

>hello australian Sup Forumslack

LOL dem trips and still dat missed QUINTS

U mad user?

Damn that roll could have been gr8

This is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

nope not mad, quints isn't for another 1000 posts. I got trips and a full house, that's good enough.

Laughed harder than I should have at this

You gotta clear out any brush next to the house, trim bushes, trim down any grass pretty low, keep your yard clean of debris, wood, bushes and weeds especially next to the house.

After you mow it and trim it all down, rake up the clippings (or they'll dry and become little homes to buggies) use a spray like this. Easy to use, treat your lawn and exterior of house 3ft up from the ground.

got scared asf when he was about to press on the spider.
>spooped

Nigga don't ask Sup Forums. Call an actual fucking professional. Please. Nigga this is your LIFE at stake.

real shit

Nigga

Female widow type spiders don't roam around much. Once you've cleared them out it should take them a long while to reach a population of that size again. I think the males are less dangerous. They are small and weak.

yeah nigga, listen to this nig, he wise n' shit

Get one of those 1000 packs of Daddy Long Legs and let them loose into your house.
They will kill the black widows, and kill other insects that are in your house. They are also harmless to humans, unless they swarm into your mouth or nose while you are asleep.

You can shut right the fuck up user, I was bitten by a black widow in 2010 and life has never been the same
>bit right after halloween 2010, smashed the spider, thinking it was nothing
>bite was on my left deltoid (/fit/fag here) and about a minute late an intennnnse burning and itching start up
>i begin scratching at the area like a madman, jump into the shower to run cold water over it
get out of the shower about 5 mins later, still itchy, starting to form a large bump on my shoulder
>the area has begun to ooze sweat-like beads and half my back and neck are red and hot to the touch
>run panicMode.exe
>nobody is at home and too poor to pay for taxi
>before I put on a shirt, take one last moment to relieve burn by scratching
>thumb passes over the 'head" that has now formed at the bite site
>feel pop sensation
>thumb has become wet with myster goo
>ohHitMebabbyOneMorEtime.mp3
>turn around to mirror to see beige chunky pus oozing out of hole in my /fit/ deldoid :..(
>wipe away pus and put on shirt
>put on light jacket and begin walking 10 blocks to the hospital
>arrive at hospital, head hurts, they put me in ER
>shotsx9000.mp3
>they plug up the hole with gauze and give me orders to comme back tomorrow for more injections, gives me pain pills and antibiotics and i go home
>younger brother seizes pain pills, I drink vodka and whine in pain and heave from heart palpitations all day
>cleaned out wound, go get more shots
>hole was 3 inches deep, healed shut in 19 days
>all my friends think I have spiderman powers now
>I got a grey hair from the incident and have a gnarly scar on my shoulder from it
>have never been able to properly heal from cuts since then, always leaves a big scar
>health has been getting shittier over the years at an accelerated rate thanks to spideer bite
>aging stoppped at 16 thanks to this
>grils love it when I lie to theem and say I was shot with a 9 mil

mfw

>killing a useful arachnid

have fun with your insect infestation

fuck you, you think this overpowered bullshit is useful?

Dude just buy your own bug spray and just start spraying at those fuckers. Look for web sacs and spray those as well. Check your garage, interior cracks, etc. and just spray it all.

Upload a pic of ur scar

this
even if they aren't deadly, they send you into agonizing pain to the point of which you wish you were dead.
.t someone who's likely suffered several bites

Fucking black widows are the scouge of the earth, like maybe if you were and actual elephant or something you might brush off a dose of its poison, but fuck man, these little bastards kill whatever they want and are bold bbecause they know they are over powered. When I die, if I meet God, I wanna ask him why the fuck Black Widows exist, along with Black People..
I've stepped into garages where when you shine a light on these little fucks, they come scurrying at you as fast as they can and will loiter on ceilings to suprise bite you from above.
No, to all of you faggots who like these things, you're the cancer of the earth and you probably worship ponies. FUCK BLACK WIDOW SPIDERS

give me a minute

lol, spiders fangs face downward. You should flick a spider away from your skin. What you did was jam its fangs into your skin and as you crushed it you squeezed its venom out right into you.

eat one and gain its powers

Put up a sign that says:
NO BLACK WIDOWS ALLOWED

Shut up faggot.

That looks as bad as a brown recluse or hobo spider bite. They fucking suck.

oh yeah that'll do it.
also i'd actually go for "fangs not allowed". this will make all the spiders just leave you alone.

Implying bugs need doors to go inside

just keep getting rid of them...also do you have a million bushes around or something?

Fucking black widows teleporting into your bed while your sleep

No, that's hobo spiders.

Can they be sold still? I used to catch them in jars, hospitals would buy them to make anti-venom. Easy money.

CAPTURE THEM AND PUT THEM ALL IN A JAR THEN WEN YOU GET ENOUGH DROP A MOUSE OR SOMETHING IN IT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

op if you spray around your house also know you can spray any webs you see as well (widows are tangleweb weavers, not orb weavers) because they eat their webs. they'll get poisoned from eating it. are you in northern utah?

Here you go, best I could do on short notice, since its hard af to take a pic of your back

also, I missed a day anons, I thought it was thursday, sorry..
FUCK BLACK WIDOWS

Go to the hydroponics store and get some Dr. Doom bombs. They will make all the spiders go away for at least 6 months.

i've had sunburns worse than whatever it is you're trying to show there. not much of a scar

>FUCK BLACK WIDOWS
I believe there's a thread in /d/ for you

If I could program a robot to identify these fucks and blast em with a laser, I fucking would

right into op's house. nice.

I'm white af and now that I see it on the big screen it looks faint, but the scar is about 4 inches across and the hole went straight through the fat and muscle.
I used to have good pics of it taken with my shitty cell phone by the nigger docter, but I lost all of my data in 2014, backups and everything ruined.

did the doctors give you antivenin? i've heard it can only be used on you once in your life. after that it's ineffective.

These things are pure fucking evil, I mean sure its small and light and you could smash it up if you catch it, but this thing has evolved not to care. It does what it wants, just fucking lets down from the ceiling like any spide, but its not just any spider, its a black fucking widow and the little tingle you feel on your shoulder as the tiny legs stridulate your shoulder is no idicator of the pain you are about to receive. Should you live you will only grow to loathe such a creatures existence even more as you find other creatures who could fulfill the ecolological niche they possess a thousandfold better but are also subject to fear of death by these overpowered little bugs
FUCK BLACK WIDOW SPIDERS

It is curious that you say this because I too had a substantial amount of black widows around my house. Both inside and out. I wonder if the cold and snow last year encouraged a better breeding season.

Someone's never seen a real black widow before

Black widow bites are hardly anything to worry about. They will itch, maybe get inflamed, and that's about it.

Yes they did, and I know its innefecive now, which is why I moved away from Texas and up to Canada once I could. My mother was also bitten by some unknown bug recently in her sleep and she had to get antivenin too :...(
I ffucking hate black widow spiders. whyyyy god why???

I hope the best for you. You're cute btw.

why should he?

I assume you are an overweight male on the internet, but thank you for the compliment pervert :-)

>t. never has been bitten by a black widow

I hope the spider uprising sees you drained first, user

Y'all motherfuckers need to stop being pussies about spiders. Just leave them alone and you'll be fine. Hell, even if they're on you, so long as you don't crush them, they won't even fucking think to bite. Besides all that shit they're cute as a button.

Oh, and some fun facts about black widow spiders:
>Contrary to popular belief, most people who are bitten suffer no serious damage, let alone death.
>Since the venom is not likely to be life-threatening, antivenom has been used as pain relief and not to save lives.
>Black widows are not especially aggressive spiders, and they rarely bite humans unless startled or otherwise threatened.
>Many people who are bitten develop few symptoms since the spider may not inject its venom.

If she was bitten by an unknown insect how could they administer antivenom?

I like the way you think, user

There are no bushes next to the building I work in but that didn't stop one from setting up a web on a water spigot.

she hasn't actually told me, I live far away and this just happened a few days ago
my two other brothers and dad are gonna be there tomorrow morning to fill me in on the details

I am sorry to disappoint.

Is your mother an incredibly old lady or does she have a shitty immune system?

kek what in the actual fuck is this user holy shit

timestamp and make my nightmares come true? XD

If you live anywhere north they might be 35 quarterly. If you live in the south, cheapest company that is worth a damn is gonna be 65 and up a quarter.

True, spiders are good. Op may have inadvertantly started a war against them which is not cool.

#1 clean your fucking house
#2 pest control services can eliminate black widows

where do you live?

> XD

you massive fucking faggot

That is NOT a black widow, faggot.

how about some black widow infestation trips instead?