Are you happy

are you happy

No

no, are you?

I am playing Zelda aren't I?

Could be better. Shit could be worse though.

No. I've fucked my life up to the point beyond repair.

So my Friday night consists of Steel Reserves, sitting here on Sup Forums in my underwear.

not at all

got any stories?

Not happy

If I feel like putting a rope around my neck or jump in front of a train can I be considered happy? I mean, there's isn't much else to life anyway right?

Nope. I have happy moments though.

>are you happy
Only when I drink, or otherwise self medicate.

you're not happy
but maybe living itself is a joke
existing is a punishment or at least it seems that way
did we do something to deserve living?

I'm not sad.

do those fleeting fancies make it worth living though? is that what keeps you going?

Thanks for the idea user.

Just out of curiousity, which are you playing? Thinking I might get wind waker going.

So, OP, the answers currently no

No

thatfeelstooreal

Can honestly say I have never been happy. But I have just accepted it now and expect to feel miserable and shit... In a weird way I am now more content with life. I am no longer chasing happiness and it's quite nice.

No. Trying to work up the courage to kill myself right now

are you content with just accepting your life as it is? nothing more?

Looks like you both need a trip to asia, specifically Thailand(or its neighboring countries).
Then hit up any random bar, without english neon signs, and wait for some girl to propose monetary exchange for sex, to you, and then just go with the flow.

Hate to say it but unless you're a moron you'll be fine. Bullet to the brain should leave you unconscious, so you probably won't feel anything more. I feel like hanging yourself sends a message though. Good luck

I've been to Thailand and just got back from Asia

Well, if you are still depressed, you did it wrong.

Don't have any guns and don't want to hang. I know how I want to do it just need to stop being afraid

Oh well!

What are your options?

Tell us how user.

Next time, go to the places people tell you not to go, ie. not Phuket, or Bangkok.
I mean it, you'll have the time of your life(or you'll get stabbed in some back alley, but the chances of that are relatively low)

No

Pretty much. I just don't care enough about anything to want more. Plus more doesn't make you happy. Give me more I'll still be a depressed piece of shit. Might as well drink, smoke and go to town on some coke and MD to pass the time, until I get to go back to sleep.

Get hammered+overdose+plastic bag over head

Thanks for the advice!

Why though, there are so many wonders to experience, even the small things, like xanax or vicodin.

not really, I feel like my life has stagnated and I more often than not am depressed and want to cry and have intrusive thoughts but I know I'm never gonna act on them

That will definitely work if you make sure you'll suffocate, but what are you afraid of? What's next or leaving this place behind?

You're welcome, just remember, if you go to Thailand, and hit up the local pharmacy for some over the counter (totally legal) prescription meds, take as much as you're comfortable taking, and hand the rest to the nearest desperate looking guy, or the garbage bin.
Thai police to spot checks of foreigners.

is there anything that would tip you over the edge and make you act on them though?

Happy? No. But at least I haven't ended it. Have a bottle of pain killers and a loaded pistol for whenever I hit that point. Life bottomed out over the summer.

You sound very knowledgeable about these things.

Somewhat... i miss my ex girlfriend even though i was the one who ended things. I probably miss her because i haven't gotten laid since. I think i might have experienced the retarded emotion known as love for the first time with her so i am very confused as to whether its just my sexual frustration or genuine emotion when i feel depressed about it. Why do i have to feel these emotions brah... i feel fucking gay

I don't really know. I never know what I feel or why I'm feeling it anymore

you're not "gay" for feeling emotions, you're human. but what mattered more, sex or companionship?

nah, it's not worth killing myself tbh as I'm sure it could get better, also after seeing some friends die it just made me sad that their lives were taken so early

Not even gonna lie its the companionship that i miss. I thought it was annoying at first but i realize now that its nice to have someone that's always willing to go places with you.

yeah it's irreplaceable, companionship is really important yet not easily availible