Be completely and 100% honest. Where would you be in life if Sup Forums never existed?

Be completely and 100% honest. Where would you be in life if Sup Forums never existed?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom/resplendent-destiny-alt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same place i am now. Why would an image board change my life

Somewhere in my own house, with my own family, a stable career, and more skin on my dick.

soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom/resplendent-destiny-alt

Well, I'm not sure where I personally would be, but I know for a fact that there would be a different president, and everyone would be a lot less nihilistically amused with existence.

Sup Forums had nothing to do with the election you retard

Oh man you have no idea, our discord had thousands of active Sup Forumstards which we used to make hashtags on twitter trend instantly, ever pro Hillary YouTube add or commercial was bombarded with dislikes and negative comments, to the point where they started disabling comments and likes. All the twitter polls were skewed and fucked by Sup Forums which ended up having her not even go to rally's in states, oh which she lost in the election. You have no idea the millions of man hours Sup Forums put into helping trump.

Same as if where I am now, just not as desensitized to gore.

reddit

Also the Facebook accounts we used to larp as crazed Hillary supporters

probably living a normie life instead of jerking off to Japanese cartoons in my moms basement

same place. i just started looking at this website. it is the same 5 things over and over and over and over and over and over.....again. IT FUCKING SUCKS!!!!

total fag shit

you are a faggot.

Probably some other shit hole.

Same. Back in 2011, I found Sup Forums off of FunnyJunk and well.. here I am.

I was there and apart of it, to say Sup Forums didn't influence the election is downright retarded. Eat shit nigger.

Same place, Sup Forums doesn't change any of my life choices.

Hell, that's a tough one. Maybe I'd be some NEET bitch who hates his life and wants to end it all. But I see all these dudes here who are actually all of that, and I'm thankful I'm not like that at all

Watching tv more but now it's shitposting and watching tv

Not sure but i do know I'd skull fuck the shit out of Casey Anthony

you ARE a faggot.

because Sup Forums is just like some stupid place like lereddit. If you were here back in 2009-2012 then you'd have a completely different view. Sup Forums hasn't been Sup Forums in years.

I'm a newfag granted, but alot of the things I keked at wouldn't have existed.

>delusion

you and your comrades made putin proud

back on reddit

so your took part in the most idiotic elections that is ruining america and making the world more unstable??

and your proud of this ???

are you stable ?

Probably in the upper echelon. A man can LARP.

I always knew memes were the reason he won

been here since 07 back when they used to say Sup Forums hasnt been the same in years lol Sup Forums has and will always be shit

I don't believe you because I still have nostalgia for 08 when there were camgirls posting daily and we would raid anything and everything. Nowadays it's all Trump and trap threads.

Here but paying more attention to the youtube lets play in the background

This

dead silly

I could've been someone but now I'm just a husk f my former self

I'm willing to bet you even copy pasted that unoriginal saying

There's the right answer. If I wasn't fucking about in this shithole, I'd be in whatever other shitholes there were on the internet.

You can take an asshole out of the chan, but he's still an asshole.

hi antifa, still mad?

Probably dead. I was absolutely suicidle because I was weird as hell and socially awkward when I found Sup Forums but then I realized I'm not THAT fucked up in the head.

I would be lord of an underground city, ruling over thousands of my dedicated subjects. But instead, I’m here, in an abandoned mall, hiding in an elevator shaft, setting fire to rotting rat corpses, to get rid of the smell.