How much does an illegal firearm cost in the united states and how easy are they to obtain?

How much does an illegal firearm cost in the united states and how easy are they to obtain?

Canadafag here and our gun laws are fucked here I would like to come down and buy 1 or 2 weapons and smuggle them back to use just in case shit goes down

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OpeTkT2K32M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its Canada whats going to fucking go down?

>illegal firearm
easy to get a legal one, seriously isn't that hard.

Im talking automatic weapons like an AR or sub machine gun, I know you can obtain certain guns here and I used to have a P.A.L but it ran out. I still have a 22 for survival reasons incase

Depends where you're at. Some cities are pretty cheap, others aren't, and they're never as easy to find as you might expect. Gotta be careful either way, not everyone is a legit gun dealer and just want to rob you. If you're buying guns you prolly got a good amount of money on you so you're an obvious target.

I used to know a couple guys in the midwest, but ones in prison and I havent even heard of the other in years so who the fuck knows. It's a sketchy fucking business though so you're better off buying guns legally.

who knows man but economic collapse is probably the biggest threat , ottawa gets hit with a nuclear weapon then what?

You can modify a semi automatic to fully auto but if you do and you get caught you're in deep shit

The only way to buy a gun in the U.S is if you are a U.S citizen correct? Do you think there would be someone willing to purchase a weapon for me?
Or would they not because then if something were to happen they would be traced back to the gun?

yeah my grandpa had some type of H&K assault rifle that my dad filed the tac weld off the select fire pin but he sold it in the 90s after fitting it with a new select fire

and yeah the penalties for illegal weapons here is crazy thats why I wanted to get some high powered ones and hide them in the attic

Generally not someone you don't know. I've had friends and family buy guns for me but thats a little different. Plus if you're taking them back across the border you're gonna need paperwork and the owner of the firearm with you.

That could work though, check into your laws and the us state laws you're buying the guns in, it varies by state so some restrictions may not apply where you go. If by chance you can find someone willing to buy a gun for you and go on a hunting trip up north it could work as long as you go by the book. Idk what Canadas laws are on ar15s but they are everywhere in the us, you can walk into a sporting goods store and buy one for like $300 on the mid low end.

No, green cards can buy guns. Just gotta be a permanent resident.

True story a friend of mine who moved to Canada from Germany told me that after world war 2 his grandfather who survived the war took all the weapons he could find and built them into the walls of his house in case something were to ever happen again.

He told my buddy about it right before he passed away and gave him all the locations throughout the house , fucking boss.

im not taking it across legally I would be smuggling it , no way i could bring a sub machine or ar into Canada

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Your best bet would be to completely strip it down and take it across in pieces then. Again, Idk what Canadas laws are regarding firearms but here in the us the only part of an ar15 thats classified as a firearm is the lower reciever, everything else you can just buy with no paperwork or anything. That might be worth considering if you ever get something going and need a plan.

yeah and id be going through on a small backwater crossing, I've been back and forth 5 or 6 times now and have never been searched or given a hard time

what do you think I would be paying for something like a mac 10 or an ak47?

>
>Im talking automatic weapons like an AR or sub machine gun, I know you can obtain certain guns here and I used to have a P.A.L but it ran out. I still have a 22 for survival reasons incase

no you clearly just dont know what the fuck youre talking about
"an ar" isnt a type of gun and its not automatic

Drive a 83 Buick to Chicago and camp out at the intersection of 79th St and Stony Island - ask the first nigger you see about a gun - they'll fall all over themselves trying to see you illegal guns - much easier than a stupid fucking Obama voter waiting period - faggot

Fuck Idk. I never fucked around with anything other than hunting rifles and ar's. AK's are usually cheaper though. In a store you're still paying at least 200-250, if you buy private you can get them for about 100.

ar being short for assault rifle ie m16 ak47 etc im not interested in getting bogged down in semantics here

you're telling me I can get an ak47 for 100$? jesus christ I can't even buy a pair of jeans for 100$

>"an ar" isnt a type of gun and its not automatic
when people say "an ar" they mean "an ar-15 variant" and yes ar-15 rifles are semi-automatic

Don't listen to this guy $100 for an AK47? $200 in a STORE? Yeah maybe if you're buying a stock for one, jesus christ.

Expect to spend $500+ on an AK47 in a store, and thats a shitty brand, and semi-auto.

Expect to spend $500+ on the street for a black market full auto, easily. You might get some piece of slav shit with loose tolerances that was dug up out of the ground from some war 50 years ago.

The country that sent it ceases to exist, that's what, business as usual continues in the rest of Canada.

Dumbass.

ok, OP is a master troll

>ar for assault rifle

ARMALITE RIFLE

yeah but to buy it legally from a gun shop or in most cases even gun shows, you'd have to pass a federal background check... so if you aren't a US citizen that would be a problem. you have to find a private citizen to buy one from... whether the gun has been used in a crime or not would be something to consider

>ATF PLZ GO

You can. I'm not saying you will find one that cheap. As I said your best bet is to buy them legally.

Let me tell you this..

No one will buy you a gun, if you go ask a black dude or whatever other stereotype you're going to ask, you're getting robbed or he's just going to disappear with your money best case scenario.
You're not getting an automatic gun unless you make it, and you can do that in Canada.

Why don't you just stay on your side of the tracks if you have no idea what goes on over here.

I find that hard to believe with the amount of firearms in the united states, I mean obviously Im not gunna walk up to some random ghetto type and ask to buy a gun but its really that hard?

>I find that hard to believe with the amount of firearms in the united states
It's basically the fucking same in Canada, user.

really... just cross over and have a US citizen get you an AR-15 from a gun shop. It will be semi-automatic but in most cases full-auto is only good for suppressing fire so you'd want a semi-auto anyway. Smuggling it back to Canada could be tricky though

Im a cop and ya going to jail

These are the same imbeciles who call suppressors "silencers" and confuse magazines with clips. God, I wish people would just google this crap instead of just learning all their info from Call of Duty.

finding a semi-auto ar-15 would be easy. gun stores won't sell to a canadian i don't think, but any private sale would be fine. look on the internets.

you are not going to find something fully auto anywhere. and really, the difference between semi and full auto isn't really meaningful anyway.

Mabye if you checked in “da hood” you could get a stolen gun with the serial number filed off at around 50-1000 dollars depending on variety of weapon

You could get on Armslist but most of the fudds who sell guns will want to take a picture of your ID for their own liability. If they see your leaf license they generally speaking won't touch that shit with a 10 foot pole because police constantly run sting ops on there.

amount of guns per capita in the united states (per 100 people) = 101

Canada per 100 people in Canada = 30

3x as many guns in the U.S and thats probably way low

yeah we get it elite gun master race god forbid someone call a magazine a clip

come on over and I'll sell you a $500 semi automatic rifle for $800

Then you go nuts and shoot your neighbors that we're lucky enough to survive a nuclear blast?
I guess?

If shit goes down, odds are, it will be because you're the one making it go down lol which I guess makes you shit

>3x as many guns
Right that has nothing to do with how many people actually have them, that's just a tendency of Americans to take advantage of the fact that they're crazy cheaper here so they buy 3 instead of 1. I have a gun hidden in every room of the house so I don't have to go digging if some nog breaks in.

Yeah, that's pretty important business user

more like defend my home from hordes of savages looking for food and supplies , once law and order is gone people gunna turn into monsters

ssshhhhh, don't let amerifags hear you say that or they'll lose their shit....
> muh guns

my understanding is that the seller has to ship the gun to an authorized gun dealer, where the federal background check is performed

Isn't that what gun owners want, though? No interference from the government and such?

Big bad murrican rednecks are this afraid of black ppl

>implying this is something to be ashamed of

Assuming it's shipped. You can meet in person if you want, because selling a gun to someone who uses it in a crime, is a crime in most states, the people who sell them have a tendency to cover their ass and do it correctly on account of the whole "5-10 mandatory" if you fuck up.

honestly man I know that I would be paying a premium and would pay said premium for a quality ak47 or a mac 10 .

fuck that the government and police are important as fuck as incompetent as they may be

do you guys have a gun registry in the united states?

>shaved firing pin meme

Sort of, you can run the serial number and find out who bought it every time a federal background check is done.

shaved firing pin meme? from what i understood he didnt actually shave anything,
apparently back then the select fire was simply tac welded to remain on semi auto and he removed the tac weld

being the reason why no one is going to sell me a gun unless they do it properly shit

you can buy the individual parts and assemble it yourself. you just go online and buy an 80% completed lower receiver. Since this part is not completed, its not considered a firearm. you have to use a drill press to complete the part, then buy all the other necessary parts and assemble it. it would still be illegal to own in canada but the method of acquiring it would not pose much risk

I mean fuck I have a drill press but I dont know how comfortable id be manufacturing a part for this weapon and it being reliable unless it was very easy

>such a massive pussy i need guns for 'protection' in one of the safest countries in the world

>748702239
Pretty much, user.

You're better off with a semi auto anyway, Get a lever 30-30 It's guaranteed to drop anything short of a skinwalker in North America.

Full autos take too much practice in my honest opinion.

hey were talking worst case scenario here not someone breaking into my house

safest country in the world cause its the whitest country in the world lel, I've never been robbed or broken into or accosted by anyone

Or, I meant "Or" get a lever gun.
Before some autist corrects me.

they make a jig which makes it very easy
youtube.com/watch?v=OpeTkT2K32M

yeah 30-30 is badass but inaccurate from what I understand?

user, there's wild animals that get hungry in the winter in Canada. Stop letting your insecurities eek out on the internet.

You're the retard. The actual nomenclature under the NFA is "silencer." Technically a correct term.

>inaccurate
They're all more accurate than we are, user.

It's not a sniper rifle. If that's what you want get a 30-06 bolt gun. Guaranteed to make a nigga fly.

lol the main reason I want something illegal is so the government doesnt know I have it

You can own a handgun here but if you do it gives the police authority to enter your home at any time for any reason along with a million other bullshit hoops you have to jump through to own one.

i didn't know the gestapo moved to canada

yeah 30-06 is popular here for hunting along with 300 win mag , maybe I should just stick with a semi auto but I figured nothing could match the firepower of an ak47 or a mac10.

maybe its just the fact that I cant get one here that makes me want to get one

Then offer to buy a good friend's rifle. If it comes down to them knocking down doors taking guns, that's when you give hands on lessons about how fragile life is.

Yeah dude its fucked up even with a regular firearm license they know exactly what you have and you get treated differently at routine checkstops and if you ever have any problem with the law you are considered way more dangerous than someone without

Nice try fbi

>match the firepower of a mac10
You mean the 3 round burst, jam, and subsequent struggle to make it go again?
>AK
automatic rifles are more of a psychological weapon. If you're one guy going against a group your best bet is to do the IRA method and just shoot the commander from far away and run away and hide.
constant pot shots destroy morale.

*caughs*pussy*caughs*

Yes, so naturally I'm going to travel to murica and buy guns chambered with rounds design to wound instead of kill. If OP was really worried about wildlife he would get a PAL and a gun chambered in a caliber suited for the job. But thats not what OP wants it for. OP wants a gun because he is a faggot and a massive pussy

fair enough from what I understood the uzi is one of the most reliable weapons ever made? I know an uzi =/= mac 10 but they are both open bolt machine guns no?

yeah i do understand that in alot of situations automatic fire is useless and like I said before maybe its just the fact that im not allowed to have it that makes me want to have it

>ey he's a pussy because he maybe he's in a fucking wheelchair and doesn't think he can win a fight with a 7 foot tall nigger el oh el im trolling

k

I'm sure that there are one or two enterprising individuals in your locale who can supply what you need. You just need to find them.

Leave international arms smuggling to the pros.

have fun reloading your 300 win mag when im 10 feet away from you taking you down to china town with a hail of automatic gunfire

>UZI
Jewish sorcery wand for killing groups of muslims
>Mac 10
Chinese garbage akin to those informercial shit blenders or whatever other impulse buy shit that breaks before your second payment of only $19.99!!!"

is that a threat? just kidding you are probably right

Not if he's hidden inna bush and drops your ass from 200 yards before you even see him.
>it's all relative user, he can carry a glawknade in case someone gets too close

And I'm not defending him, just don't get too confident about a gun fight. Generally whoever wins is just lucky.

Since the national long gun regestry was shreded by Harper the police only know if you posses restricted or prohibited weapons. Gun ownership is a privilage, like driving a car, so if you prove yourself to be an asshat you will lose your privilage.

ahhh icic , so an uzi = expensive as fuck then?
I know they did some shit in the U.S in the 80s that banned shit like sub machine guns in most of the states

yeah I was just talking shit

Yeah you're not getting an UZI unless you get it from some defected israeli counter terrorist.
Seeing them in real life is about like seeing a bugatti veyron on the highway to us gun autists.

Yeah thats true but they can still see if you have a P.A.L and can connect the dots to know that having a P.A.L = owning a gun = being profiled as dangerous

Are you fucking retarded? Do you have any idea what will happen to you if you are caught smuggling firearms into Canada?
If you don't want to get firearms the legal way, you are far better off buying illegal firearms IN CANADA. Then if/when you get caught, you'll only get deep dicked by the law for firearms offences, which are taken extremely seriously, rather than that plus gun smuggling. They will act as if they caught Nick fuckin Cage in Lord of War if they catch you smuggling even a single revolver.

>Im talking automatic weapons like an AR
No, apparently you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

oh shit I had no idea they were that rare , when I went to a gun store in spokane washington they had sub machine guns on display I remember specifically a p90.
How are they allowed to sell shit like that? semi auto?

fuck off this has already been discussed , ar as in assault rifle and not armalite

If we're not getting bogged down in semantics, I'm going to refer to curling as faggot hockey with brooms.

I mean yeah a little bit but I just know that i could get away with it . Like i said above I will probably look in Canada its just going to be way the fuck more expensive

They're semi auto, generally speaking a lot of the semi auto firearms sold in gun stores are nearly impossible/not even worth it to convert into full auto with a few exceptions like specific AK series rifles, and even then it's not like factory select fire, it's more of a loose cannon kind of thing and you risk blasting your face off if it breaks.