This man in pic related is a pedophile and has been sexually harassing young girls from the ages of 11-15 on FaceBook...

This man in pic related is a pedophile and has been sexually harassing young girls from the ages of 11-15 on FaceBook. His name is Kieth McLaughlin and is living either in the city of Saint John or the town of Hampton in New Brunswick Canada. He has harassed my ex girlfriend by sending her nudes, by spamming dirty messages, and has created multiple accounts to persistently harass and attempt to exploit minors; both friends of mine and another dozen other young girls that I knew from high school. That's just people I know, God only knows who else he's doing this to. This is a personal vendetta; I want this piece of shit to pay. Yes, I'm asking for a personal army, I know, do whatever you want or don't. But I'm sick and tired of this shit continuing and I'd appreciate any assistance you guys can provide knowing Sup Forums hates pedophiles and CP. I'd recommend going on his accounts and fucking his shit up. Hack him, spam him on messenger, report him I don't give a fuck.

Below I'll post more images, including screencaps of these girls conversations with him and general discussion, identity removed of course.

Bump

Bumb

This is fake to get us to hate on your child hood bully. Not your personal army.

you sound jealous OP

Lol bump i live in Saint Awesome not very often i see my city being posted in this shit hole

OP is a jelpus beta fag

This
This

>1, reported for underage
>2, nypa
>3, if he's such a bother, catfish him and bust his fuckin kneecaps you fucking beta male

This

there's no proof he's said anything sexual towards these "underaged girls"
not to mention "omg he's so creepy i bet he's a pedo XD"

not defending him, just looking at it objectively

This is so fake and gay

not your personal army

Dubs of truth.
Jump thread

leave him the fuck alone asshole. he never dd anything to you

>knowing Sup Forums hates pedophiles and CP

>b hates pedophiles and CP.

I remember my first day on Sup Forums

Leave the autismo fella alone for fuck sakes

Don't let this distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.

Big and true

thanks for reminding me user, a true hero.

Is op Shaelynn Harnish?

/thread

I pulled these from an old post of my friends. That's why they are from 2016.

More like McGoldstein. All pedos are Jews.

He looks like a saint

This is the post I got the screencaps from for those calling fake.