ITT: we describe movies, and other anons try to guess the movie

ITT: we describe movies, and other anons try to guess the movie.

I'll start with a few easy ones:

a scary home invasion movie. pic related

A blue man can see the future, and has his dick our for Harambe the entire movie

Charles Bronson is an architect in New York. Jeff Goldblum murders his wife and rapes his daughter. Bronson travels to Tucson, where he witnesses a Wild West shootout and Baltar gives him a gun. The second half of the movie is Charles Bronson walking around New York shooting and killing minorities

Spock's brother is the prophet of God. Spock's brother steals the Enterprise to rescue God from the center of the galaxy

Watchmen

yes.

A fish bites people.

Jaws? or maybe Piranha 3DD

rare Enoch

I've got a tv show for you to guess

a man is trapped on the island. he keeps trying to escape, but there is a sentient monster that brings him back every time he gets away. the reason he is on the island is a mystery. where the island is at is a little unclear, sometimes it is in the Mediteranean but it is also a twenty minute drive from London

"Now, if you're on me and you've gotta move when I move, how do you expect to keep a relationship...a marige?"

> Most keeps say 'stop or I'll shoot'

Well, I say 'move and you're dead'

> Then I say 'I'm dead, and I move'

if it's a movie, it's Heat

if it's a tv show, it's the Office (British original version)

>Man stuck on Planet
>Eats shit to survive
>Gets rescued

Heat, in my opinion one of the best movies of all time, Drive beeing a close second

The Martian, although there are at least a dozen movies where Matt Damon gets left behind and people have to rescue him

Death Wish

yes

I Don't Feel At Home In This World Anymore

no, although IDFAHITWA is a great movie

The Strangers i think.

Pff, completely looked at it wrong. GG

That one's a little lost on me.

Movie wasn't scary. Bad film 0/10

yes

Lost is a good guess, but it predates Lost by about 40 years

That's literally from Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law

leave it niggers to steal shit again

strangers

Gilligans Island?

a movie that won an award for best remake of Dances With Wolves, and also won an award for best remake of Ferngully

no. it's a British television show. it features Agent Drake from Secret Agent Man, but it is not Secret Agent Man

Ahh so its the Prisoner then

yes. you win happiness +5

here's another easy one:

Jack was a figment of Rose's imagination