America's Most Educated Demographic Hates Donald Trump

Just a reminder that Asian-Americans are much more educated the White Trump-loving rednecks in this country.

Favorability rating from Asian Americans:

Clinton 62%
Sanders 48%
Trump 19%

>86% of Asian American registered voters ages 18-34 have an unfavorable view of Donald Trump
>86% of Asian American registered voters ages 18-34 have an unfavorable view of Donald Trump

apiavote.org/research/inclusion-not-exclusion

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/where-anchor-babies-can-be-a-lucrative-business-1446668720
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-asian-anchor-babies-wealthy-chinese-20150826-story.html
cnn.com/2015/08/26/politics/asian-anchor-babies-jeb-bush/
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/20/exclusive-immigration-attorney-anchor-babies-now-big-money-business-in-us-99000-per-sale/
indy100.independent.co.uk/article/donald-trump-supporters-are-better-educated-than-the-average-american--ZylKHlODwGW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying chinks don't just want to watch the US burn

>people who have completed the most training at liberal indoctrination centers and don't associate with an American identity hate Trump

No fucking shit. $10 says all their first generation immigrant parents support Trump

Take out the college and university students then give me the results

Asian or poo?

Because they're ASIANS milking America. True Asian-Americans are that 14%.

The rest are Chinese fuckers dominating America by buying out our businesses and physical assets.

>Yes, vote Hillary. The world must come together.

but Asians are heavily concentrated in STEM majors pal, where the liberal indoctrination is kept out of the classroom.

Poo in Loos all love Trump

A weaker US is good for China. They're smart; that's why the vote for Hillary; it's in the interest of their home country.

>Still not red-pilled on eugenics

>immigrant parents supporting Trump

Lolno. Most immigrants sympathize with the narrative that Muslim immigrants are fleeing danger because that's what they themselves came to America for

This speaks ill of Asians, not Trump.
Your honorary white "model minority" card is revoked because you're acting like a bunch of spics and niggers.

>1,212 registered voters who identify as Asian American
lmao they are not a significant portion of the population but thats still not even 1% of them

and they dont have enough numbers to affect the election tyrome

>18-34
>registered to vote
>asian-Americans
You could just call them "College girls" (which is what they are) and circumvent this entire argument.

>America's Most Indoctrinated Demographic Hates Donald Trump

FTFY

I am Asian myself and there are a lot of them who can't think for themselves thanks to their libshit brainwashing in university.

You don't understand how statistics works, do you?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>asian immigrants are pro-muslim

O i am laffin

A demographic known for being polite, reserved and well mannered hates the loudmouth braggart?

It's almost as if people identify with candidates that are most like them.

On this topic, there should be a map contrasting Asian men vs Asian women vote, similar to the White men map for the last presidential election.

>your vote is only legitimate if you're educated

Just admit that you hate democracy

Asians always vote Democrat, how is this any news? They know that Hillary is pro-welfare and open borders, so it's easier for them to bring their chink buddies overseas into the country.

>educated liberal bourgeois hate the peoples popular candidate

I'm shocked.

I work with plenty of Chinese people. They like trump

>educated
Meaningless

>4.5% of the US population

Trump is truly doomed.

Asians have no morality and their grades come from cheating.

>asians represent less than 5% of the total american population
>and less than half of that will actually vote
OH THE FUCKING HORROR
LOOKS LIKE I'M A CRUZMISSILE NOW

>This report presents the results of interviews conducted by telephone from April 11 to May 17, 2016, of 1,212 registered voters who identify as Asian American

it's cute that liberals think these kinds of "favorability" polls are legitimate in any way

their method and sampling is always flawed and biased

>Not understanding how bias works

>Asian-Americans

Jeb was right about one thing during the campaign. Asians love anchor babies. Ching Chong better get ready to be deported back to the celestial kingdom.

I don't expect 2nd or 3rd generation Americans to fully grasp the reason for Trump's existence let alone popularity. Asians fall into two categories: those who live in urban ethnic china towns or korea towns, or little vietnams, etc. and those who live in rich, mostly white suburbs. At the moment, both group are relatively safe and in control of their lives. So they exhibit the voting patterns of white UMC liberals. When they can not longer keep blacks out of their ethnic ghettos, or their suburbs, and start getting fucked along with their white neighbors, they'll begin to understand.

They simply haven't been fucked hard enough to notice what's happening. I'm sure getting white shamed as an oppressor class is going to wake them up soon.

good point.

They're also highly concentrated in states that don't swing on the West Coast. If they lived in Pennsylvania or Ohio they might matter politically.

Am I the only one that actually prefers Indians to Asians?

You guys make fun of them but they are way more bro-tier, they also defend us more.

Asians are just jealous and want to watch us burn JUST like Jews.

asians are mostly in west coast hard blue states anyway

It's the women.

Sea beaner reporting

I have my MAGA hat on in Cali.

Jej

As an Asian American, I support Trump! My parents came to this country as Vietnamese refugees under the great president Ronald Reagan!

Of course. Closed borders mean their cousins and extended family row their boat over.

>Hillary supporters
>educated

>81% of a demographic that comprises only 4.4% of the population views trump as unfavorable

Yeah, and?

I hate chinks so fucking much. It is so god damn obvious they are trying to take over this country.

A piece of paper saying you were taught some garbage is not educated. The real educated people discover and invent new things not copy what others have learned.

Bullshit, I see many very educated asians everyday (go to an Ivy league school), and know many asians in general. *All* of them hate or don't trust Clinton, and all are either closet or blatant Trump supporters.

Fuck off shill.

>mfw most Asians are poor

Only Japanese and Korean Americans are smart.

>chink opinions
Literally who cares? They never vote anyway

You do realize that the best schools were the first to fall, right? Look at berkley. They have orgies with their students. Those fuckers are not engineers.

Either way asians love border walls. Aside from that, this is the same bigotry from the left "Anyone who is patriotic must be an uneducated redneck!" grew old 40 years ago.

Asian here
Voting trump.
One of my liberal as fuck friends went on his dad who told him he is voting Trump.
I laughed, my generation of Asian Americans is fucked. We definitely aren't the same people as the Roof Koreans in L.A. anymore.

Asian americans are an odd bunch
The first generation do not assimilate
The second generation essentially become white but are never able to hold the same status as whites due to stereotyping by the other races and themselves .

Part of the reason is the ingrained racism in everybody's brain and another part is the way American society is still to this day racially segregated at least ideologically.

Also the liberal infiltration in secondary education brainwashes a lot of young people unless they specifically major in something pertaining to economics/finance and get red pilled professors like I did.

Part of it is the innate jealousy/resentment most white Americans feel towards Asians because of their success, work ethic, and strong culture. Most young whites in this country have forgotten how to be successful (smoke weed everyday, lel vidya game, lmao selfie culture) and feel bitter when they see Asians surpass them in life.

Trump is viewed as threatening to a $99,000 per baby industry that shuttles thousands of Chinese women to have 'anchor babies' in the USA.
Plus there's Trump's "China is going to pay it's fair share" rhetoric. When Trump shifts his message to a more economy-based direction (fairer taxes, pro-business measures, less SJW crap, less over-regulation, etc) then the practical Chinese would support him more.

wsj.com/articles/where-anchor-babies-can-be-a-lucrative-business-1446668720

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-asian-anchor-babies-wealthy-chinese-20150826-story.html

cnn.com/2015/08/26/politics/asian-anchor-babies-jeb-bush/

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/20/exclusive-immigration-attorney-anchor-babies-now-big-money-business-in-us-99000-per-sale/

Why are you being racist by saying that Asians are the smartest demographic?
:^)

responding to myself just in case

indy100.independent.co.uk/article/donald-trump-supporters-are-better-educated-than-the-average-american--ZylKHlODwGW

educated means they do and think the things their parents and teachers tell them.

Even if the rednecks are dumb suckers they actually are thinking by themsleves.

>implying the opinions of soulless ant-"people" matter

TIME FO STUDY

TT

if they so smart they wouldnt be voting for hillary

Not my mom.

k

Find act. Chinese still voted for conservatives after it was found out that conservatives were corrupt and openly selling out entire swaths of Vancouver to Chinese.

And now that a politician says he wants to stop with the 500 billion dollar tax deficit with China they oppose this.

Gee, no relation

I hate that show

I wonder if it has anything to do with Trump an intelligent white man openly criticizing the smart leaders of China?

No surprise they look out for their own racial interests. That's why I hate all our beta waifufags, asians are nothing more than a 5th column for china

Fuck off, I'm Asian and loves Trump

The Asian shilling is fucking absurd here. Sup Forums has shills from every corner of the fucking earth god damn.

Your opinions have no value, chink

Good for you, thanks bro!

B-but please go back, no offence.

im 100% sure the asians were the first ones to love trump

"ROOK ME SUPPORT TRUMP, RET ME STAY PREASE"

its definitely poo in loo with anti-asian threads

People are so dumb.
Just because you are a doctor, artist, engineer, etc. doesn't mean you know anything about politics. Its only that everything is told they know about politics because they have opinions.

Opinions aren't worth crap.

That's no different than usual. Asians always vote for democrats.

Why, I'm not sure. It could possible simply be due to the fact that the majority of asians live in california, oregon, washington, and hawaii (aka: the left coast). Imagine if you grew up having the libcuck narrative shoved down your throat 24/7?

Asians for Hillary:
1. Vote Hillary in for open borders
2. Bring extended families which can include multiple skin colors in to better milk US

Asians for Trump:
1. Vote Trump in to close borders
2. Already milking US well enough, no need for more competition

Asians for Sanders:
Already NEETs living off parents, some income for doing nothing would be fine

i honestly dont think asians are that smart either

First gen here. I fucking love Trump and often have political discussions with my cousins during family meeting.

Just as a reminder when whites become a minority they will come for Asians next.

you asian?

Most Asians don't pay attention to politics so they vote for brand name. That's why Clinton gets their votes.

this, the younger asians I know are the biggest normies ever
they eat pc culture up

You mean like if they only called asian americans in San Francisco?

It's funny how every liberal shot of a trump rally is all white people, yet the candid photo's seem to show the crowd more diverse than the staged shots at Dem Rally's

I vote for whoever my wife tells me to

>Trump literally says he will stop Japan and China taking advantage of the US
>Chinks activate homing beacons to contact the hivemind at home
>OY WEI DON'T VOTE FOR TRUMP

Asian-Americans ----> H-1B visa, nuff said. Asians real goals for us are to flood the country with more asians

Educated is code word for indoctrinated, neither if which is synonymous with intelligent.
You must be pretty educated

b-but muh honorary Aryans
m-muh based superior animu people

>Chinks hate a president who will be tough on China

Well no shit, those rats were hoping to flee this sinking ship

Most blacks don't pay attention to politics so they vote for brand name. That's why Clinton gets their votes.

Most Jews don't pay attention to politics so they vote for brand name. That's why Clinton gets their votes.

Most women don't pay attention to politics so they vote for brand name. That's why Clinton gets their votes.

Most Mexicans don't pay attention to politics so they vote for brand name. That's why Clinton gets their votes.

It's strange, because the same goes for Asians (mostly Vietnamese) in my country. They are intelligent, often great students, but otherwise they are totally "mainstream" and "blue-pilled" as fuck, without own original opinions. I have yet to find a single inspiring Asian in my life.

Chinese-Canadian here, came at age of 10.

Asians trend to have a mob mentality, risk-averse and always try to imitate others.

Those fresh of the boat don't really interact with locals and the American/Canadian born ones are all insufferable little cunt.

young people tend to believe anything on tv and they have friends in school who believe everything big youtubers say about trump. thats the reason.

The anti-Trump kikes sure are getting desperate in here.

The Asian minority has always voted against the USA's national interests and favored globalist interests. Some call them model minorities, but they are highly subversive when allowed to own land and vote.

They are not intelligent by any standard.
Intelligence denotes insight of which they have none.
They are easily programmable drones.
Most people have become programmable drones.
We are slipping backwards.

In other news, gay community releases shocking public statement, "Yes, we are all homos"
>Shocking stuff there bob, now are you telling me that gay people are in fact homosexuals and that our universities are still being used for communist political indoctrination?

This is nothing new. Everyone knows Asians are the largest fifth column in America, even more so than the Spics.

Never forget the Yellow Peril

FObs cant vote anyway