Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that pic related is AOTY?

now that the dust has settled, can we agree that pic related is AOTY?

no

go away

(you)

>Better than SFFB
>Better than DAMN.
>Better than 4:44

17 isn't as trash as most people say it is, but it's nowhere near AOTY

Are you a faggot?

also better than SFTB, I would say its AOTY, very very underrated

You say that in jest but there are probably people here who actually think it is.

>17 isn't as trash as most people say it is
yes it is

Face it dude. The album is a 5/10
Not only that but XXXTENTACION can't go a week without contradicting himself

"I don't care about your money"
"Stop pirating my shit"

"I am suicidal"
*makes a video pretending to hang himself *
"Wow I am offended that you guys thought I was actually trying to kill myself I want an apology"

Fucking minors need to leave

why are you guys here? shouldn't y'all be at r/hiphopheads jerking off to Fantano's next review of Saturation 3 and how great Brockhampton is?

melon head was right that it all sounds like hopsin shit and Sup Forums would have had a thread of nothing but DID

listen here faggot. Just because I don't like x doesn't mean I don't like new school and the fact that you had to throw fantano in there tells me that you know everyone thinks it's shit for a reason. It's a school night user you don't wanna be late to band class 1st period

Not an album. Shitty EP.

"I sure showed them"

Ok Mr. Everyone-but-me-is-a-fucking- idiot, explain what you like about his album without mentioning depression.

it's a really deep album

what an excuse. Just because something tries to be deep doesnt make it automatically better than none deep music

is it just me or is that literally the cringiest album cover of all time?

He's a revolutionary guitarist
Technically skilled? No, but the genre blnding in 17 is unheard of in popular music.
X represents a watershed moment in twentieth century independent music

Since we have a bunch of hip hop fags knocking their heads together in here, is Saturation II by Brockhampton worth checking out

17 is unironically better than redditcore rap

It's not just you

>only listens to hip hop

Indistinguishable from any soundcloud rappers. Very bad album