About to drop Acid in 30 min with friend? What do? Also rolled up some nice joints for the occasion...

About to drop Acid in 30 min with friend? What do? Also rolled up some nice joints for the occasion. What does Sup Forums do on Acid? Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/dubstep/laser-assassins-lazer-beams
youtube.com/watch?v=bGNB5giQtso
youtube.com/watch?v=3VdiRuGbuIw
youtube.com/watch?v=BuGUWqDdUH0
youtu.be/PEEzKgmptWY
youtube.com/watch?v=CqaAs_3azSs
youtube.com/watch?v=JhzGIVry1cc
youtube.com/watch?v=3acHxzrKbcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You at a house rn? Put on some sick ass music. Try Omar a Rodriguez Lopez

ready i got mine too

listen to mein music :)

soundcloud.com/dubstep/laser-assassins-lazer-beams

I try to play video games but i can't get into them while tripping i would suggest some nice documentarys

I keep it down between me and 1 or 2 other people.

>listen to music
>play instruments/write music
>record music (if we're coherent enough)
>talk about the life/the universe
>smoke weed
>watch beloved movies/shows from my early childhood

Get a journal and write shit. Drawings, whatever you are feeling at the moment, poetry. It will be cool to look over later.

Blow each other. Nothing is funnier thangay sex when you're tripping balls.

youtube.com/watch?v=bGNB5giQtso

>>/lgbt/

What's safer and gives you a better trip, acis or Shrooms? I've only done MDMA , been offered acid and shrooms at raves but always turn them down

Don't go out. Normies won't like it. Unless you live in the country, in which case, go out for a walk. Take plenty of water.

Best walk of your life.

:)

Go play in the dirt. Not even joking.

Acid is more intense but imo shrooms are a better trip. Both are pretty safe as long as you are in a reasonably safe place.

Although once I tripped balls alone in Amsterdam to the point that I couldn't even see the traffic right in front of me, that shit was terrifying.

Have you tried it before? Acid takes a long time to kick in if you're taking the tabs. It'll be a few hours until something happens.

That's why, no matter what, you don't say "lol this shit doesn't work I need to take more," because that's how you trip much harder than intended. Just be patient.

Rip your eyes out of your skull and then eat them with milk in a bowl
>they melt in your mouth

not to sound like a faggot
but i've done a lot of psychedelics in my past(basically everything besides ayahuasca and peyote) so if you have any questions just lmk

Nah, if it's good acid, it'll be about 45 minutes. Maybe less. You'll feel "wavy" or "noodly" when you're coming on to it

hours? more like an hour at most, maybe an hour n a half. depending on when you last ate.
unless youre taking like, 50ug, than it should be an hour.
smoking a joint can speed things up a tad

faggot

yeah yeah yeah I know
but there aren't any good threads.
just lookin for conversation really

Stay online and greentext your thoughts. For science or something.

PRO tip stay the fuck away from weed if this is your first time with acid. You would think the two mix but it’s a powder keg

I remember going on Sup Forums while peaking and I thought I was sounding very detailed but really I just sounded like a dumbass
did it a couple more times tho, cause no matter what thread I was in, I felt very happy being with anons.

don't listen to this faggot you'll be fine

Yeah good idea. My mate passed out in a bridge cause he smoked on a 240ug trip.

these joints look fucking awful

do people not know how to drink water?

I take 5 hits and I lay nude on an air mattress in a dark room in a quiet house.

Tame Impala - Feels Like We Only Go Backwards

That's a good song to listen to. If you are near an art gallery or something like that it's good fun to go have a wander in.

Don't look in the mirror...I did that once on acid and I lost it...just don't fucking do it

Go to Costco and wander around. Get some samples.

leave the buds out of it. enjoy the acid high.

Waters the last thing on your mind when you are tripping that hard.

that's honestly badass I laid down in silence a lot when I'm tripping really hard, say, like, 315ug or more

If the weather's decent, wait a couple hours then go for a walk or bike ride. Go smoke your joints on a nature trail. Don't stay inside unless you're too high to do anything else.

+1 for this.

Stop going into the neighbor's house in the middle of the night.

>240ug
>tripping that hard

pick one

Is salvia good? Pretty hard to get in Aus but it sounds sick

Kek

Do you eat entire fucking sheets?

Man I wish I could party with you guys

Only post I love so far. Songwriting and live jams are life changing on a good trip. Where the hell do people think rock came from.
Also this. Painting is great too.

If you have a girlfriend fuck the shit out of her towards the end of your trip. You'll go beast mode. I mean it literally.

I'm jealous as hell OP...

Turn off the lights and lay down ... play some chill music if you want

I mean, 240ug is a good amount but it's not a huge trip. I used to do like, 300ug (two 150ug tabs) as a normal trip with friends but the most i've done is 600(never again)

but I was still smart enough to know to drink water and shit once and awhile. tripping complete ballsack doesn't make you stupid. you dont pay attention sometimes but yeah. water is important.

afterglow sex is the shit I back this

i wouldnt ruin the acid trip with weed. also take like 3 tabs, dont "ease into it" or it wont work how you want it to.

Mm yeah fair enough. Well trying to just a fence into the bridge room and then eating shit and falling on his face didn't help.

Wtf happened on 600ug? That sounds crazy.

he probably meant 2400ug. our tabs in houston are around that.

I highly recommend eating fruit. I had a bowel of blueberries my last trip that was mindblowing.

Definitely get some music going, groovy music makes dancing irresistible, emotional music is extra powerful.

In regards to the conversation about drinking water: you won't register being thirsty, but keep water nearby and just remember if something feels off but you can't put your finger on it, you probably just need some water.

Seconding the notebook, art is fun and i've written pages on the meaning of life that are pretty neat to go back and read.

Textures are great too, have a couple objects to squeeze and rub, its fun.

My first time I smoked weed around or a little after the peak. It was awesome. I wasn't tripping terribly hard, but very shortly after the first joint I was on a whole other level. I felt like i was walking on the moon, it was awesome. I highly recommend, it makes the comedown nicer too

Nice backwood user

Well. I took 4 150ug tabs. (I used to sell them)
I didn't have any use for my last 4 tabs, cause usually people bought in bulk.
so, I asked my buddy if he would hangout with me while I take 600ug

and the first 3 hours were great, we were listening to emo music (ttng, foxing, etc) and I was laughing my ass off at usual random shit like an acid trip would.

i could barely talk, but I just did what I wanted and my friend would follow (hes now my roommate)
I would leave and walk around, he would follow from a distance.
I would listen to random 1940s-50s music and dance like a fucking idiot

but then, the afterglow (which was usually my fav part) kinda felt like a 300ug peak
so I kinda got annoyed and mad at myself for taking so much, but accepted what I did and lived it out

basically, laid on a couch, constantly stretching and not being able to get comfortable for several hours. people were "worried" about me and kept asking if I needed anything.
which made me a tad upset
so yeah, way too many hours were wasted on uncomfort.

Salvia is a good trip for maybe 5 minutes or so. You completely leave the room and go somewhere else. After that, intense giggles.

a lot of other things happened. I sang a lot, etc. but once I hit that shitty afterglow I just kinda laid there thinking about funny stuff in uncomfort until I started driving. drove on freeways till very late. got home and said, "yeah, never again"
now, if I trip, I just take like 100-150 for a light body high

or if its shrooms, just like 2.5 grams

kinda like DMT.
your body is idle as some weird shit goes on for about 5 mins.
than you come back and youre like, wtf man.
depends on the strength of the salvia too.
I only took 20x

Fuck me that sounds terrible.

Are you making it? Or buying then reselling?

The synthesis looks fucking difficult, I can barely make my own breakfeast.

Go on Sup Forums and post about it

would never be able to make it.
I knew a guy who went to my HS, he's a computer science guy. good programmer
he was my middle man, bought it from some chemist in poland off of a darknet site
envelope would get shipped to his house and id pick it up

>Jewish_claws.jpeg
Tell us more about this friend

>fuck the shit out of her towards the end of your trip
This is how my child was conceived. One of the best orgasms of my life.
8/8 would recommend to a friend (just make sure she's on birth control)

Go play poker, you'll have a kickass strategy, your brain will work at a higher capacity and nobody will be able to predict your strategy.

Watch every episode of "off the air" by adultswim on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=3VdiRuGbuIw

That sounds sick.

I really want to try dmt, those machine elves fuckin intrigue me and the whole ego death thing seems interesting.

Do you use psychedelics for meditation or just recreationally?

Why the fuck did you put a filter in a backwood

Sounds like gamma goblins to me.

Is your kid weird from being born via acid cum? I mean weird as in wavy or acoustic. Also most men can hold their load much longer on acid so maybe your mind game was weak because you needed to have a kid with her for some self in reason. The fact that you recommend it with the use of birth control shows you are hesitant to be proud about your woman and offspring. Step up man. Be proud of that acid swimmer.

Not the same guy you replied to but man oh man meditation and DMT go together like a cock and balls

DMT was for myself
acid, shrooms was recreational.

meh

OP checkin back in, so we went on a drive but friend wanta to go back home so we’ll be heading home now. Post chill tunes to listen when i get home, thanks all you anons

Vanilla - Origin

Good album

youtube.com/watch?v=BuGUWqDdUH0

weed doesn't do anything when you're on acid, it's not like mushrooms

literally 0 effect, don't even bother

>wavy or acoustic
?????

You're making a lot of assumptions, user, and I'm only going to address one of them. I recommended birth control because the mother turned out to be a shitty person and I'd hate to see that happen to another user. The kid's fucking awesome.

Listen closely your gonna wanna smoke those right as you peak and don't leave your fuvking house. I dropped acid watched Donnie Dario then thought I was fine so I was walking down a road saw a random car and dove into a disgusting drainage ditch and crawled back home

this guy is right, your just gonna waste your weed, maybe smoke one joint

first time I did acid was coachella last year. it was fuckin amazing until I took one hit off a J and things got a little weird. calmed down after that tho

youtu.be/PEEzKgmptWY
Have fun @_@

youtube.com/watch?v=CqaAs_3azSs

ride the wave

be outside on a warm sunny day
away from people
toptrip

think about death/existence

never done any drugs
please user write me a greentext so i can immerse in the situation and feel like im actually a cool guy

youtube.com/watch?v=JhzGIVry1cc

try holding your eyes closed for a while

How mant tabs? I like to drop a couple and put on some music. Really into synthwave when i trip. Also watch visually appealing movies with great color. The weed will be such a great addition. Enjoy your trip!

to be fair...

Op here, bud took took a tabs im just smokang jays

get pissed youtube.com/watch?v=3acHxzrKbcA

Can you control your actions on acid? I'm just cautious that I'll end up running around ass naked through the streets skipping like a fairy

after the closeout of alpha bay and hansa, what are the popular markets people are using now?

yeah that doesn't happen