My only friend, who I've had incredible amounts of feelings for for so long, just told me how obsessive I am over her...

My only friend, who I've had incredible amounts of feelings for for so long, just told me how obsessive I am over her, and that she needs space with our friendship. Nothing will be the same between us again. Can't put into words how godlike she is to me and how deep my lust and insanity for her run. Feel like the world is collapsing around me. Music for this shattering feel please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4vz-2nVlD1E
youtube.com/watch?v=5RXib7hZGxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just cried and threw up thinking about a girl that I broke up with.

youtube.com/watch?v=4vz-2nVlD1E

You're fucked up good bro. I'm sorry...

youtube.com/watch?v=5RXib7hZGxI

my Japanese friend translated this for me and she said it's about a guy who lost all his friends and now he's losing his girlfriend who was his last friend

She's not into you, cuck. Honestly, stop putting women on a pedestal, they are trash and act like selfish idiots.

Yeah I saw a picture of my ex today. She ended whatever we had over a year ago yet that utter soulcrushing terror came back.

Fuck that feeling. It's why I'm weary of getting in a relationship again.

why didn't you just say the useful shit? No need.

Ah been there, luckily she didn't realize it, and thank god something ruined our friendship and got saved and grew up. I'd suggest not listening to an album you love, because it will be stained with her memory and you'll regret it. I usually don't listen to good music when something like this happens, or I listen to some shitty shallow music. Good luck user!

1. So you never banged? Kissed?
2. Why do you only have one friend? Im extremely antisocial and have about 8 good friends

can someone explain this meme to me? i've never browsed mu before

It will get better buddy. Just takes time. It's okay.

>Im extremely antisocial and have about 8 good friends

God only knows

oh gee whiz i don't know

No big deal, she's just not into you. You're just sexually frustrated. Go to a bar and fuck an average looking girl and in about a month this will all be a silly memory.

Listen to some Midwest emo or Jawbreaker. That shit is almost exclusively about this sort of thing.

I wonder what it's like to have any intense feelings for another person ;_;

This. Also "Songs of Love and Hate" or a bunch of songs from "Your Funeral my Trial": title track, Sad Waters and She Fell Away.
Good luck user.

It's self sabotage dont do it

That was useful you idiot. Part of her not being into you is your pathetic obsessive attitude towards her. Just give her space and act disinterested. You should always treat women like you treat a little sister, bully them playfully and then hint at affection. Works every fucking time.

fuck off you underage blogging faggot
not music related. please kill yourself