Okay /b I’m freaking out is this an std or did I jack off too often ?

Okay /b I’m freaking out is this an std or did I jack off too often ?

ur fucked bro

Looks like an std.

Nigga, that cancer on your dick looks like the Michelin Man!

Ur super fucked

GO TO A FUCKING DOCTOR, NOT A BOARD FOR AUTISTS AND FAGGOTS!!!

nigga that's herpes, and you have gential warts too by the looks of it

u can't get std from jacking off.

Go kill the last girl you slept with.

Timestamp with dick. Otherwise youre low tier bait.

you're gonna die

Lol, that is not form jacking off too much. You got something.

Go see a doctor yesterday and quit yanking you'd pudd

Both. You jacked off so much that God skipped right past the hairy palms and gave you an STD

OP here.

I'm a virgin. How did I get an STD?!?!

don't listen to these faggots, OP. That's from not jacking off enough. The only way to get rid of it is to jack off more.

Fucking A guys I’m scared I’m leaving to go on a cruise soon should I just go to a doctor

I've seen it before, it only happens when you use Taco Bell Fire Sauce to jerk off with. it will be gone in a few days.

Did you put your dick in something you shouldn't have, like an animal's ass for example?

get out a tape measure and measure your dick for us, please

Actually it is early indicator of a brain tumor that is growing in your leg, pour some lemon juice on the wound and you should see it heal in 2-3 weeks. Nothing you can do about the tumor though, your fucked my guy.

Top fucking kek

Use lube, or loosen up on the kung fu grip you fucking sperg. If you are a virgin. Otherwise yea that some drippy dick

You also can get it from ducking dick.

>Matter of life and death
>Wants To attend cruise instead
At least we know how you got the STD since you aren't very bright, are you?

Its probably caused by fungus. Go to the doctor and get some antifungus cream

Voodoo doll. You pissed off any negros recently?

go see a doctor, it could cost your life if you dont.

That could be yeast infection

You must wash your hands before you jerk off, and stop high-fiving random hobos on the streets.

yes that is defintely herpes, without doubt. go to doc tomorrow, get valtrex scrip tomorrow, watch it clear the day after, it'll be gone the day after that. but you will have to keep taking it forever or itll flare up again

That'll buff right out.

GET THAT SHIT CHECKED! IT COULD BE CANCER!

hahahahaha you've got a REALLY small penis, faggot

Alright, I'll give you a serious answer.

It does not look like an STD from what I've seen. I don't seeing anything oozing, any cluster of bumps or abnormal irritation given the circumstances.

With that being said, go to a doctor.

Thank god someone actually gave some legit advice, I didn’t know where ask but this was the only place I’m scared.

You've been jacking off way too much, I had this when I was younger. I knew it wasn't an STD because I was still a virgin.

I had it happen on my foreskin because of phimosis and it eventually healed and turned black. My dick was already brown but I have black scar spots on it now. I don't know what it will do to the actual head of your penis though.

Ahaha cagaste weon, es una venerea
Grab your balls and run to the hospital

Unless you go to see a doctor asap, you are well screwed.
That is some sort of fungi you get from shagging unclean people. Either you had a one night stand with some porker chick, you paid for a cheap hooker or your gf in seeing a nigger behind your back. Of course I hope your answer is option 3.
It can be easily cured, just don't let it grow any bigger.

Std my man

this. enjoy your multiple stds.

Underage v& detected.

OP, same thing happened to me when i bought underwear from Goodwill. Pour some paint thinner on it, and it will go away.

>mfw all spics should be permabaned form Sup Forums

From jacking off duh.. You need to buy a fucking toy and get lube and stop using your fucking hand I remember when this happen to my dick not close to that bad but my skin peeled like that shit fucking hurt when I'd take a shower or touch my dick.

Te amo

>when i bought underwear from Goodwill
Please tell me that you are just meming.
Ishygddt

GO TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW. You have CANCER on your dick. Most likely advanced to the point where they will have to cut off a section of your penis.

Tbh to comfort you when I was 14 I jered off too much, with little to no lubricant and it looked like this

You can still get an STI classed infection and not have sex. Someone infected can touch themselves in an infected area, touch something like a doorknob or something in the bathroom, and the uninfected can touch that area and then touch their genitals or mouth and become infected. An unlikely scenario but it does happen.

I love you too, and I know as a matter of fact that your mother and all your sisters are short chubby neckless subhuman disgraces that suck dick for a hot meal

but still tbh go to a doc

lol you have hpv on top of that
Your shit is all kinds of fucked up, bro

Real talk bro go to the doctor. You have a staff infection on your dick. Totally curable but really serious if you don't get it treated. I got the same thing dick and mouth thought it was herpes and freaked out. Bad news is theirs a flesh eating virus on your dick. Good news is a couple weeks of antibiotics and you're cured.

Wish i was spic, like Messi

alright OP. I'm gonna tell you what to do. If you are a virgin it could be a few different things.

1) yeast infection (most likely) yes men can get them

2) fungal infection

3)penile psoriasis

first step is purchase Nizoral shampoo. use this to wash. it takes out yeast and fungal infections. this is what the doctor is going to suggest you do first anyway.

if it doesn't start clearing within a week then you need to go to the doctor. you will most likely have to see a dermatologist at this point and they will give you Clobetasol cream which should help. its a steroid cream to treat the skin. this will most likely have to be applied daily for a few months.

if it is penil psoriasis or something like that you have to get the steroid cream. if you don't get it treated it will lead to penile cancer.

I had something similar so I actually know whats up

really bad news id that if he fucked his gf or anyone when he already had that shit on his dick but it was not noticeable, such female will get infected in her uterus, and unlike males, females have a very high risk of developing a cancerous tumor because of it
>he can literally kill his gf
>TOPKEK

antibiotics don't treat viruses

shit lol that happened to me before

just chill with the masturbation k? you should be good

peace

How are people such insecure mental midgets to the point where they can't even go to a real doctor but an image board to show off there deformed cocks. If you ever come down to a point where you have to ask Sup Forums about marks on your cock... Just go to the hospital or kill yourself.

Two things can be true at once

Fuck. And I thought I was the only one.

You have a micropenis, your pubes are trimmed like a faggot, your skin is le 53% off-white, and ((they)) lopped off your foreskin

Yep, you're an American all right. What was the question? Oh, yeah your dick is gonna fall off user.

It's right on the top where it would touch a toilet seat. You legit got herpes from shitting in public. Your (lack of a) sex life is ruined because you failed to poop at home where you're supposed to.

He doesn't want any real person to associate his face with that cock.

More people might find out.

Hmmm. I have an issue with my dick... Should I

A) Consult a knowledgeable medical professional

or

B) Go ask a bunch of internet trolls for advice.... Hmmmm.....

that would have fucking hurt if you did that while wanking. that's dick aids