What exactly is wrong with race mixing? We're all mixed anyway

What exactly is wrong with race mixing? We're all mixed anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/47755-european-jews-are-30th-cousins.html?cmpid=514645_20140909_31308936
youtube.com/watch?v=ukbh0eDKtW8
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7PjrTOjxjxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>We're all mixed anyway.
speak for yourself abo

Good goyim

Yes, Good Goyim

Not an argument.

No, we're not. Most European whites are 100% white European; and not just that, in Europe they generally have 95%+ DNA from their particular nation, as opposed to neighboring nations. Look at a PCA.

Now, the people who do have some degree of mixing are American blacks, American "Indians", and Latin Americans, and to a lesser extent people in the Balkans. Some Russians, Sicilians, and many Middle Eastern populations are mixed, dating back to medieval invasions; and South Asians are mixed dating back to ancient times.

it is spider trap laying faggot

if race mixing is bad, how come the jew holds so much power?

Ain't that that bitch from game of thrones?

God, I love Aussies on Sup Forums. Even if they post overused shit about racemixing, they just do it so cool and funny

0/10 australian shitposter

nothing actually, I just subjectively prefer pic related, and I don't want them to disappear due to blacked.com

I'm not into nigger women, or asians (although their tits can be nice)

>We're all mixed anyway

Dirty half-caste detected.

>In Europe they generally have 95%+ DNA from their particular nation, as opposed to neighboring nations.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but we're still pretty heavily mixed everywhere in Europe - it's just that we're mixed with other Europeans who look like us and tend to share similar values, so it's not really a problem.

Oddly enough even people from France and Germany seem to assimilate into our culture fairly well, so you wouldn't even be able to tell their children apart from everyone else's.

Because it ruins diversity and is against nature.

I don't see lions opening their pride gates for cheetahs to come in and breed with their lionesses. I don't see wolves letting coyotes to breed with their bitches etc etc.

Same should apply to humans.

>it's an Australian thread

>I prefer pic related

What's stopping you from getting one then? Just because you like white skin, doesn't mean they should be exclusive to white people.

>I don't want them to disappear

They aren't going any time soon bub.

>is against nature
nope. Why do you think all these white girls go out of their way to fuck black men? It's because they have this innate desire to breed with them. Nature programmed white women into actively seeking out the strongest, dominant males. So it's only natural that white women abandon the more weak effeminate white boys for the more stronger masculine black man.

Ooooo weee that's a clean pedigree.

ENDANGERED

lol. Why are you always so angry dude?

Not really. Nothing has changed. Young people gtfo to Poland faster, that's it. Ukraine/Belarus/Russia were always shit. It will stay that way. Just fucking nuke us, it will be the same.

White men are cuckolds and losers.

It's astonishing how you can find shitposters literally all over the world

Wait. It was you, who posted 50+ cuck pics in the other thread? damn, dude, get some sleep and come back tomorrow

You're Unfunny

>meanwhile in reality, Jews are all 30th cousins due to inbredding: livescience.com/47755-european-jews-are-30th-cousins.html?cmpid=514645_20140909_31308936

Not trying to be

thats why

>Calls whites losers
>Comes from a shitskin loser country

Dude whitey comes to your country and can fuck your momma for 2$ .

>What's stopping you from getting one then?

The black stud always gets the girl. I can't compete.

White girls love kissing those big lips.
youtube.com/watch?v=ukbh0eDKtW8

go back to your good safe country with a low crime and rape rate :)

Speak for yourself OP.

It's okay user. The black man is generous. I'm sure he'll let you watch

People are racists it's a huge part of the human psyche. We're hard wired to be fiercely tribal and those who don't look like us. Race-mixed people are getting thrown to the wolves far too often. White kids won't care as much, but it will always be at least a little obstacle to negotiate and blacks are ruthless not just about race but skin tone. They even cared enough to make a hilarious Netflix documentary about the ugliest black women side of the ape exhibit crying out in anguish over their skin tone "if it weren't for just this one thing!"

The kids will forever suffer an identity crisis

cuck brazilian shitposting again

I am ok with both to be honest. Criminal record, ancestry, health and overall genetics and person should be looked at, not race. Some races and ethnicities have better average, some worse. Non-racially profiled objective eugenics is the way to go. If only the best of humanity would pass in their genes, then we will have the true diversity. I can't understand hate on interethnic relationship even from personal experience. My mother is Hungarian, dad is Russian, but paternal grandfather is Finnish. I am married to half-Irish half-Japanese girl from US, cousin married to quarter Lebanese, quarter Greek, half Anglo chick from Australia, sister is married to Belgium born black guy. All our partners, even though don't match is ethnically, possess good incomes, education, health and decent personalities. Go out more and appreciate unique culture we have in the world and in the West.

Nothing wrong with it. Most of the white girls that black guys go for are white trash that white guys don't want anyway, which is why I don't get why Sup Forums gets so triggered by it.

Meanwhile, while black guys are too busy with these sea creatures, they're leaving a whole plethora of caramel mocha qts for us white guys to bang the fuck out of.

So, thanks black guys, how generous and selfless of you!

Lions and cheetah's can't produce fertile offspring due to them being 2 different species. Blacks and whites are one species though and they can produce healthy offspring.

American Europeans have 1% Black and 2% Native ancestry though

>Estonia
>Europeans
>We
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

only white pepole can be cucks

When will these threads end? Oh never, because Sup Forums thinks all people of a race should be the same.
Honestly, let race mixers mix. They're only diluting their gene pool.

If they had it in them to mix in the first place, there is no place for them amongst their kin.

Cuck detected.

Saged and reported.

Not even white, but she's gross.

Just look like average white sluts. They'd probably fuck anything with a pulse.

Look at a PCA. The amount of overlap between nations on maps of genetic distance is tiny. Even when two groups are nestled right up next to one another the amount of overlap is very small. Even within Switzerland, for example, there are still clear German, French, and Italian clusters with only fractional overlap.

They don't, only 4% of white girls are even willing to date any men of another race, of whom only a tiny minority actually go on to do so, of whom only a minority fuck a monkey.

proxies mein schwarze

Who cares about the identity crisis! Average black IQ is 85, and they are impulsive, non-conscientious, and lack other valuable psychological traits that are highly heritable as well. Even before he gets old enough for an identity crisis he's likely going to be much stupider than his mother.

>all 185 lbs of me belongs to black boys

Daily reminder, if you aren't mixing races, you're a failure to humanity.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

Nigger here.

I've already impregnated my Latina GF, is it too late for her Sup Forums? Are we in trouble?

What kinda latina is she? Just wondering

Nope.

I see... ITT no actual discussion of societal and genetic outcome of ethnic and race-mixing, but cuckposting and trolling instead.

Puerto Rican and Mexican. About 1/8th white too I think.

Dude go fuck yourself.
Don't make all of us look like a fucking inbred retard like your entire family.
Go back to Sup Forums, cabeça chata de merda.

I don't think anyone cares too much about black dudes taking hambeasts/cum dumpsters off the market, but we do care about:

1. Nigs knocking up white girls, giving them low-IQ violent babies, and then disappearing to let white relatives and white taxpayers pay for its upbringing.

2. Jews running black-white couples on the media every day to normalize it.

>If they had it in them to mix in the first place, there is no place for them amongst their kin.
Sort of, but (a) remember many phenotypes have high variance, so a 90-IQ coalburner likely has a genetic IQ of 95, which is lost if she gets knocked up by a nig, and (b) we're mostly concerned with people who would make a healthy choice if they knew all the facts but would make an unhealthy choice if bombarded with propaganda.

reliable source you have there

See

Does this not imply that a black man is no different that a dildo?

Dude everyone knows you're all inbred fucking retards anyways

this is now a brazilian hate thread

youtube.com/watch?v=7PjrTOjxjxk

A dildo knocking up your white girls.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WE WUZ KANGS

So it's okay to mix except for when it's with whites?

who gives a fuck about this childish shit? imagine your mother leaving your father for a nog and posting on twitter about it. wouldnt happen? thats because your mother is probably a functioning adult and not a millennial whore piece of shit

I admit, I fucking laughed.

No you dolt, you should be impregnating white girls, not latinas

post reality, OP.

which i have no problem with, many keks to be had

See my family is not new to mixing, being me half Hungarian half Russian. Me an wife will have a Ruso-Hun-Irish-Japanese kids. Probably incredibly beautiful and healthy, given that my great grandma is still alive at 102 and wife's great grandpa is well at 97. Not even mentioning how handsome her mother still is and how often girls hit on me.
Daily mail study is still needs overtime confirmation in next 100 years, but some times it makes wonders, sometimes is not. That's why you need eugenics, but non-racial ones. Firstly, we need to eliminate degenerate elements from all genepools.

KEK But blacks are bulls as far as i know.

I bet he stole that camera

poo is for the loo as far as i know