So, I'm into getting cucked, preferably by big black guys. Do you think that would weird out my gf of 1 year...

So, I'm into getting cucked, preferably by big black guys. Do you think that would weird out my gf of 1 year? or she'd be into it?
pic related

You'll never know until you try. You just have to create the right environment for her.

Need more pics. You know her better than any of us, what are her fantasies and what doesn't she already let you do to her?

And how big a cock you looking for?

You're literally a piece of shit. Can't even satisfy your woman.

Okay, so I'm actually someone who got started with cuckolding recently. It's surprisingly not as hard to initiate as you'd might think.

she likes being treated like a whore, spit on, slapped, im looking for something 8in+

>tfw only 8 inches

go on...

post more pics

THAT'S THE ONLY DICK SHE'S TOUCHING THAT ISN'T ATTACHED TO A 400 POUND MAN.

So, back story:

I've was dating my gf for about three years at this point. We were already into kink shit to begin with. Shit like pegging, tying her up, etc.

We were hitting a wall with new hings to try, and decided to hit a kink night at a club to meet more people. The idea was to find new things to try that we didnt know enough about yet (electrical play for example)

She'll probably think it's weird and pathetic and dump your loser ass. She'd be right too. She'll tell all your friends and family about what a loser you are.

Anyway, we manage to make some friends, play in front of other people, etc. We expanded our options basically.

Now, after a while, one of the couples at these nights approached my GF. They were both interested in her, and wanted to play.

My GF was receptive, but wasnt about to start playing right off the bat. I spent time reassuring her it was okay with me, and that she could find it fun pick up some new shit.

So, she swaps numbers with them, and starting getting to know them better.

Eventually she feels she knows them well enough to play with them. She makes it clear its no sex, just kink play (wrestling mostly), and some heavy petting like activities (toys and fingers only basically).

She isnt comfortable enough with them to play alone, so for their first play date, I came along and watched/supervised.

It was a pretty good show; the dude finger banged her, dragged her around by her hair, and fucked her with a dildo on a stick.

Anyway, all three of them continue meeting up for the next few months, continuing much the same routine.

Based on experience and years of research for purely scientific purposes, your gf definitely fits the profile of a coal burner. I hope you and your girl die painfully in a house fire, you degenerate fucks.

(((they))) keep making these threads so we hand over our white women.

STOP WITH THE PROPAGANDA, WE SEE THROUGH YOUR SHIT.

Want to kik and find out?

ya what a dumb fetish, not a real man like honest a man other then you fucking ur girl should piss you

you want her snapchat? screenshot and show me what she says?

Sure. GO for it. Kik me it. Or something? I've got a massive cock.

WARNING
------------------
This is a propaganda thread. White genocide is real, and thriving.
Look up Edward Bernays, Gustave Le Bon, and their works.
Mass manipulations on a grand scale. Everything you see,
everything you hear, be extra weary of.

Try to think of what way things can influence your mind.
A lot of the times, you'll come to an understanding.
It will shatter your world view, and you'll become a
supreme skeptic, but it's worth it.

Reminder: This is a propaganda thread. Sage it and move on.

dubs confirms propaganda

>sage

Why don't you spitroast her instead. She looks cute desu. Don't be a cuck.

who the fuck actually believes that his girl you retards