I've recently been diagnosed with MS. My mother died from this disease...

I've recently been diagnosed with MS. My mother died from this disease, and she essentially lost her mind and died from Palliative sedation.

I don't want to end up in a state run nursing home and would like the option of leaving on my own terms.

The state Iive in uses Secanol @ 9000mg to provide a peaceful exit. However, you must be within 6 months of death and I'd like to have other options ....

Everything I find online is basically a mail order scam ..... Can anyone recommend how I can source this medicine?

Thank you, and no I'm not a troll

two words
>exit bag

Multiple sclerosis? And I don't know probably tor

alot of over-the-counter sleeping pills

The helium tanks you can buy in stores now have more O2 mixed in with them making the exit bag a bit harder. I'm looking for something a bit more peaceful ... I'd just like to fall asleep

Yes, Multiple Sclerosis

That's actually a pretty painful way to go that doesn't always work

tor 100% do some deep digging there are lots of suicide how to's and forums

I'm familiar with the app rate, are there any silk road type sites I could find this one? I'm not familar with using TOR but I could figure it out...

Another option is to go to Mexico and see if I can luck out in a vets clinic. However, I'm not too keen on going to Mexico

Dude seek help, or reach out to some sort of family member.

Heroin will kill you and feel awesome while it happens.

Dude, MS isn't so bad if you take your medication correctly. Medicine is pretty advanced an you can have a normal life even with MS. Just take your damn pills regularly.

Fucking hell, my thoughts are with you OP. If you really must, then just OD on a mega dose of heroin. You will go out with the most peace, tranquility and euphoria you could possibly imagine. I accidentally OD'd on opium and it was utter bliss. You will gently into the void while wrapped in the fuzziest, warmest blanket you could possibly imagine.

Godspeed

I HAVE MS TOO. JUST DO WHAT MY MOM DID. SAVE UP HER PILLS FOR A YEAR AND TAKE THEM ALL AT ONCE. THAT'S WHAT I AM DOING.

When did rope go out of style? Though I'm pretty sure your prognosis isn't that bad on immunosuppressants.

doesn't need to be helium, could be any noble gas (argon gas for cookers)

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING? TEH MEDS ARE WORSE THAN THE DISEASE.

I HAVE MS. IT'S A DEATH SENTENCE. UNLIKE CANCER, IT'S A VERY SLOW MISERABLE DEATH

THEY DON'T WORK AND CAUSE A SHIT LOAD OF OTHER PROBLEMS..IN FACT HE SHOULD ASK FOR ABAGIO AND DIE OF A STROKE.

different people respond differently, if I were in the early stage's I'd be hanging on for dear life since true regenerative medicine is likely only a couple of decades away.

Som ppl live good lives wif this condition
Som go from bed ridden to quite normal
EMail this Dude: Viidakkomies.com
He has ms

OP sorry to hear that man. Got no advise, I know a young chick whose mum died from it. My friend gets checked regularly and kinda freaks out whenever she drops a spoon or forgets a word thinking its started.

I wish you all the best and hope the symptoms take a long time to develop.

hope you die

Well we are all gonna die. Some will have a more pleasant less drawn out death than others.