drumpfsters LITERALLY on suicide watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xlDqptoRR28
twitter.com/HillaryClinton
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy shit, I'm a #Bernmissle now.

oh boy more horsey posting leafs.

A FUCKING LEAF

anyone notice that ever since Trump started winning in the polls there's been a non stop dump of contentless Horsey comic threads?

You really convinced me. I'm a #CruzMissile now

I've just donated my life savings to Bernie because of this comic. MATCH ME!

I don't get it.
Isn't it precisely the kind of "OMG SILLY" arguments Horsey's strawmen are supposed to say ?

Horsey posting has been going on since around 3 am today. Woke up there was like 10 Horsey shitposts.

>Drumpf

Sub 70 iq identified

Someone needs to find out where Horsefucker lives

I guarantee it's a 99% white/asian neighborhood

Am i imagining things or is there is a much higher than usual level of shitposting and Sup Forums tier threads lately

>wow really makes u think huh??
>horsey comic > [X] ON SUCIDE WATCH

X LITERALLY ON Y

She was Secretary of State at the time so yeah how she handles her communications are kind of important to the national security. Would Horsey forgive a general who messed up message classification? Why is the standard for a chick lower?

It's been ever since Trump started winning in the national polls

It's been non stop.

The words of our prophet, Zyklon Ben. PBUH.

Explain leafy I don't get your shit

t. mexican intellectual

muh bagina

youtube.com/watch?v=xlDqptoRR28

it's almost june. canada's thawing out.

No, you're right. Something everyone should note before posting in a thread is how many posts from the OP there are. There is usually only 1 or 2, meaning the OP made the thread and moved on to shit up other places. Report and sage, but best you don't even respond at all. Report report report.

What a striking likeness to the Obamas in the back.

Summer is coming.

When will starting a thread with a shorty political cartoon be added to the list of banned threads from the sticky?

Horsey even looks like a cuck and wtf is up with his hair?

>violations of federal law don't matter

>People that don't understand the severity of being negligent when having the privilege of a security clearance

Pick anyone that works with or for the DoD off the street. Ask them how fucked would their life be if they did anything remotely similar to Shilldog.

>Hint: It ends with jail time and permanent unemployability

Seriously, how is Bill not a liability to the Clinton campaign.
I remember that before I knew anything about American or international politics in general, I knew about how Bill was a man whore from several references to it in tv shows and movies. I mean, there are literal episodes of shows like the Simpsons and Family Guy about Bill screwing around random chicks.

I thought horsey would be a woman who looks like a horse to be honest.

we'll see if that remains the case once trump starts taking his knives to the sniveling cunt

she will not survive a debate. let alone a full electoral season.

Fat women shaped like stay puffed pears not voting for Hillary. That Hillariyous

combination of summer, "correct the record" and panic by srs shills

just hide, report and move on if its
>1 post by this ID

Now Clinton is saying polls this early don't matter

I'm sure months ago she's celebrated beating Trump in polls

>fat bulldykes will vote for Hillary for no reason other than that she's a woman
sounds about right

Look at all that head. Clearing compensating for some past traumatic event.

fuck political cartoons. It's the shittiest form of argument as well as the shittiest type of humor

Justin Trudeau hired an entire squadron of Canadian NEET to Shitpost on Sup Forums.

So far we're holding but im not sure how long we can still hold on

And a surge of Trump bashing threads.

if anything, isn't this a slight against left-wing women voters? It's showing the woman as an informed individual who understands the severity of the email situation, not the blind "OMG WOMAN PRESIDNEt now" voter that you see now.

Sup Forums is always shitposting

le Summer

Fuck off, nothing is stopping people from coming to Sup Forums all year. You might as well say evening Sup Forums is shittiest as it's when kids are out of school.

Sup Forums isn't a secret anymore, from Habbo Hotel to exploding vans to dogs and curtains to Project Scientology to Who is this Sup Forums guy? to Reddit having its own fucking Sup Forums board.

did you miss the title m8?

Good ones.

>potential destruction of government documents and sending classified government communications through her personal, insecure email system
>just mismanaged her emails, no big deal!

He needs to make all the shekel he can now, since he knows he's out of business once Trump takes office.

ELECTION JUST END ALREADY FUCK

>get it, Drumpf is funny because his father Americanized their name decades ago
>what's so funny about Bernie's father changing their name from Gutman to Sanders?
>Drumpf should be forced to use his real last name
>You're a bigot if you don't refer to Bruce Jenner as Caitlyn
Leftist "logic." Not even once.

"who votes does not matter, only who counts the votes"
-Stalin

People act like fucking with classified information isn't s big deal. Someone with a clearance not named Clinton could do what she did with only one email and wind up in Gladiator school. It is not a small thing what she did

btfo and suicide watch lost meaning when they're in sourceless, insignificant OP's.

trump fags

drumpfags

fags, getting cucked by drumpf
fats, drump-cucks

fags, drumpf-style

drumpf faggots

Hillary Clinton's main selling point is LITERALLY that she isn't Donald Trump.

>I don't like how she violated national security and compromised the integrity of tens of thousands of classified emails or how US law that explicitly stats someone who has put national security at risk by leaking classified documents intentionally or unintentionally is no longer eligible to run for office is being completely ignored here

fifty

It's just bate, this OP wants Trump to win, Canadians are still learning the shitposting ropes, it starts with bate thread, latter it becomes more sublter

Check out her Twitter. The hatred is already palpable. Kek

The Spanish Tweets have the funniest responses usually: twitter.com/HillaryClinton

mexico you forgot your sigil in the center of the flag

it sounds ridiculous, but if the media shills you hard enough, it can work. That's how weedman got elected
>hey guys, I'm not Harper or a crazy French commie, vote for me

>still finds Drumpf funny
>thinks opinion is valid

Gary Varvel pretends he hates Clinton, but he always draws her so cute!

>1 post by this ID
Every time.
Sage.

>posting the edited version

I doubt uncovered "fraud" will make up Sanders' 3 million vote deficit

Great post op #imwithher

It's called summer dude. This happens every year in the summer months when USA kids get off from school for the summer since like 2007 or 2008. Verbally abuse them they're children they're emotionally fragile it will make them go away.

Ugh in Argentina Horsey would have been bound and thrown from a helicopter into the ocean.

Look at this fucking cuck

This user is right.

Well... a woman who looks like that really wouldn't say that. Shitlord.

I'm #HillaryArtillery now

a fucking leaf

>drumpf

INCREASINGLY

NERVOUS

politcal cartoons are cancer and if you actually use them and agree with them, you're cancer

MAN

>The only reason anyone can not vote for Hillary is her e-mails
Also
>Making light of her e-mails
>When theres untold damage and who knows how many agent's lives put in jeopardy

Man just fuck Horsey I am sick of seeing this smug drivel

criminally underrated post

Only fags do that themselves

Get out and kill yourself

>women voters

Braindead as always

There must be something hilarious about that name because everyone in my cuckshed of a workplace jokes about it constantly, yet it seems like a pretty normal name.

That's the worst defense he could put up for that.

I was really hoping all the shills would have dissapeared. Instead they came in full force

>Horseshit

what the fuck does this get you? "lol look at everyone who disagrees with me dont they look dumb lol"

that's not an intellectual argument of why they're wrong, and that's not actually humor

kys

Google Correct the Record. That's your explanation, Clinton is spending 10 mil on shit posting.