What do girls do when they're alone with their dog?

What do girls do when they're alone with their dog?

peanut butter game

Nice numerals.
Honestly, what percentage of girls who have a dog let their dog lick their pussy sometimes? Dogs love pussies and try to get their noses in them all the time. Can anyone confirm? I'm guessing maybe 50 percent of girls who have a dog happily let this happen. Any femanons out there to confirm this is what you do? In contrast, I think being mounted by a male dog is very rare among female humans.

Feed, talk to, walk it, hurt, abuse, demean and so on and so on

Do tell more. Greentext?

Any other girls here who play the peanut butter game?

I used to let my ex's brother's dog lick me. Never had to use anything, but he wasn't fixed. Had to stop when he started popping red rockets in front of everyone and licked over my pants

2nd, normal shit. The fucked up PoSs are anomalies

how old were you and did you cum?

>I used to let my ex's brother's dog lick me.
How old were you when you did this? Did you masturbate at the same time for added fun? Were you ever interested in letting it hump your pussy too?

19, Came once, never wanted to fuck him. He got so excited to see me and would follow me to the bathroom though, I could tell he liked it

do walk
let pee
give cookies
bark the bad cats
sleep near mama

Are you a male or a female?

If female, why the fuck haven't you posted your tits you fat slut?

If male, why the fuck haven't you committed suicide yet you degenerate furfaggot trash?

Congrats. Sounds like you had a good time and that you're pretty open-minded about sex too. Would you do it again? Get a dog of your own?

I probably wouldn't do it with my own dog, I would treat it like my own kid

Fair enough. A dog can be such an amazing companion. I have a female friend who has a dog that sleeps in her bed with her every night. I know sometimes he gets a bit randy and tries to hump stuff. I wonder what the two of them really get up to when no one else is around.

>he thinks a girl is replying to him

Oh, user

But surely there are girls on the internet freely sharing their experiences of sex with animals...

I like to take him for a walk and then nap.
We get sleepy.

A friend's sister has three male dogs (one of which is a Great Dane). None of them like men. I'd bet that she fucks them regularly.

Gross dude
I know this is 4chans
But still
Sick.
Saying that as a chickanon who owns a dog

I knew a girl who put peanut butter on her vag so her dog would lick it off

she was from the American Deep South, go figure

Eat shit you dog fucker

>Gross dude
>Saying that as a chickanon who owns a dog
What's the gross part: that she shares her bed with a large dog or that I imagine there's probably something sexual happening between them?