Logz

Logz

You get a squereel these days!

Tell a good joke!

Have a nice time for sure!

I skulk around like a detective. Always with an eye on Andy. He can not use a toilet without me knowing about it. I have to be the next person in that stall when he's done.

I own a large variety of disguises. Most of which are plumber or janitor uniforms so I can carry my plunger without arousing suspicion.

The second he leaves the room I'm furiously pumping my plunger into Andy's white throne. I must have every nugget.

I slide the dreamy treats down my throat, whole. They clog me. I swear they get better every time. I can hardly breathe from all the excitement and adrenaline.

I must pull myself together quickly so I don't lose track of Andy. I'll be there for his next toilet break. I will always be there.

Log

op's a fag

Never gonna happen

post some oc then faggot prove this thread isn't spam

How is this thread spam?

post oc faggot

I don't know how to use photoshop

an admission to spamming old reused content over and over and over. post oc faggot prove this thread isnt spam

i can post oc

How is this thread spam?

post oc prove this thread isnt spam faggot

I don't know how to use photoshop.

grogs

post some oc stop spamming reused content faggot

post some oc fag

How is this thread spam?

post some oc faggot

>LOGless shill attempts poorly to troll Shitposters
>Can't even meme properly
Top kek! Come back when you grow up shill.

I don't know how to use photoshop.

>attemts to troll because rage
>still complete fag
>proves my point
>grow up fag
post some oc faggot oh wait. you cant

I'm a logposter, I just don't have any OC.

Nice try

thanks fag

Is this new?

creamy ...

Saved for the logchive.

Kek funny to look back on this image and be reminded how delusional Sup Forums is

Saved for future log threads

so original i might just call you... faggot

Andy Sixx is based waifu.

>logfu

>fagu

Another one saved. Keep the new logmages coming! We're at 1,200 now

nice 1200 images to spam repetitively. you should erase your existance andy dixx

Trips logged. Never seen that one outside of the crash bandipoop ps1 cover, must be rare

>saved

Woah! Careful guys, we've got a antiLOG shill here.

It's alright, this one let's us bump the thread more and he gets angry if you ignore him

Last one I'm sending for now, peace fellow LOGposters.

Saved. See you next log thread

I'm a gay homo faggot and my daddy likes to fuck me deep in my asshole and fill me up with hot cum as my slut mother watches she laughs at me for being a little bitch faggot with a tiny cock and she makes me eat the cum out of her whore pussy after a nigger cums inside her. I like being a gay bitch.

He gets mad if you just ignore him