I have severe acne scarring. I'm going to kill myself. How should I do it?

I have severe acne scarring. I'm going to kill myself. How should I do it?

Livestream it, not that anyone actually thinks you're going to do it.

Slit wrist in warm bath tub.

Okay, but how should I do it?

I don't like baths.

Get plastic surgery.

I was thinking suicide bag (helium and nitrogen).

I've consulted with dermatologists and plastic surgeons. Due to my skin type and scarring, I can't reasonably expect much improvement.

I either have to live with it, or don't.

Same, my shoulders are fucked. Just don't let it define you, get some sun to help it fade. It sucks but it's not nearly as big of a deal as you think it is.

You're lucky it's your shoulders. It's my face. I wouldn't be considering suicide if it was just my shoulders.

S H O O T I N G S
or better yet, make a suicide vest with pipe bombs and such

Wallahi best of luck

Live in Canada. Firearms are hard to come by.

My face is pretty busted too bro, drink water and go outside. Women look past it If you're passionate about something, the real turn off is your insecurity.

Hang yourself on stream. Don't be like that stupid bitch Katy and put some effort into making the stream watchable. I can't fap to what I can't see

This guy gets it.

You won't want to fap to my face m8.

He's not trying to fap to your face.

I have a girlfriend. But we rarely if ever have sex. It's basically like not having a girlfriend.

Not really. There's a gun shop and shooting range in my city, Calgary, that my sister once went to shoot shit. You won't find any handguns, but bolt action rifles and shotguns are a sure bet

Who should I shoot then? Niggers?

Sounds like something you two should talk about if you're unhappy about it

I don't care about that. I have a huge death fetish and hangings hit me right in the g spot. I regularily fap to suicides or middle eastern hanging executions

I have. Nothing's changed. She's literally putting in no effort into our sex life. She said it was because of her insecurities (she's overweight and has a beefy vagina).

Huh. Well, I promise to livestream it for you then buddy.

No, yourself. With the low fire rate of what's available, you won't take many with you anyways.
Don't be an asshole and inspire parliament to make the regulations stricter then they are.

>I have a huge death fetish
Doesn't it suck when people think you're just being edgy? Mine's not hangings so much, it's the reaction of someone seeing someone die. It's almost unheard of anywhere, they never show reactions.

What about a convicted pedophile then?

Maybe you should think less about your face and start thinking Arby's, mate.

A relationship won't work without communication. Sex is a display of trust, why does she feel uncomfortable with you? That's exactly how she shouldnt feel, I'd be mad at that fact alone.

I'm not overweight. Without the acne scarring, I'd be pretty attractive.

Not OP here. My chest, shoulders, back, face, neck, arms, and pubic area are scarred, but I was told that it could actually still heal.
Do I off myself now or believe it can get better?

Wait for the next train to pass by and lay yourself down on the tracks. Lay over both of the rails but make sure your neck is over atleast one of them.

OP here, if they're deep scars. They'll never heal without intervention.

Low rate of fire? SKS with stripper clips isn't quite as good as an AR, but you could get a pretty good score if you pick a good place to do it.

>believe it can get better

Not very deep. A lot of it formed under the skin but the scars are only surface-level. It's actually quite weird... the scars will heal themselves to make room for more acne.

She feels uncomfortable with herself. And we do communicate; it's just that nothing comes out of it. She commits to making an effort and then just doesn't.

Well she probably thinks you aren't attracted to her, make her feel beautiful and you'll get to fuck her. How old are you?

If your skin is white, acne scar treatment works quite well for superficial scars.

I don't have white skin even though my genetics are 75% white, and I have deep scars. I'm pretty much fucked.

I blame my fucking mom for my 25% Indian genetics.

Burn yourself alive. No one wants to see that shit.

She isn't attractive though. She's overweight. She could be attractive if she worked out, and I've been trying to subtly encourage her to do that but she doesn't follow through.

I'm 6'3" and she's 5'6" and she ways as much as I do.

Regardless of the who, it's still an unprovoked murder with a firearm in a country where most people think they are completely banned. People will be shocked and that's going to make national headlines. Parliament will absolutely interfere. Don't murder anyone

>tfw white

Canadians have it coming for being such cucks.

how old are you and are you a virgin?

You lucky bastard.

>tfw your sister came out white, and you didn't

I'm 24. No, I'm not a virgin.

Show me. I bet mine's worse and i still get vagine

Show me yours first, bro.

Agreed. I'm not trying to be edgy, it just gets me off. The reaction of the victim is something I enjoy most of all, and that is why I prefer hangings. The ones coming out of the Middle East are great because you can see thier face as the rope tightens and thier legs swing around. There is particularly memorable one where three men are slowly suspended upwards as a crane lifts them off the ground. You can see the closest men's expressions until the end.

You people are fucked. Get a normal fetish like cuckolding.

i don't even know where to put this on the fetish scale

Older picture but still same face

>Get a normal fetish
That's not how this works.

I think I've seen that one, and yeah it's a good one.

Get high as fuck on PCP, then livestream yourself doing a strip tease, except don't stop with the clothing, and peel off all that acne scared skin.

Dude, you have like 5 scars. Mine's way worse.

I can't believe you thought I'd show you though.

That would definitely be an improvement.

dont do it fam, I know exactly how you feel....

I had acne so bad I could not wear clothes for 6 months as it would fuse to the open lesions and peel off about a third of my flesh. I almost needed a surgery that is usually reserved for lepers. MY face was fucked bro, scars the size of half dollars, intense keloids. I had acne conglobata/fulminans super rare, so bad that I had to do steroid treatments to bring down my swelling, laughing or smiling, or eating would cause my cheeks to rip open and pour blood and puss everywhere. Eventually it all healed however I was left with scars from my cheeks down to my ass.

The scars fade, so does the mental pain and guess what chicks dig scars.

I cant grow a beard but it looks like I took a shrapnel blast, I got buddies who went to war who have seen me shirtless and thought I survived a car bombing.

Scars show your physical toughness, just push through and remember its just a meat shell, what matters is making the best of your existence and have fun. Fuck all else.

>chicks dig scars
Not from fucking acne, you idiot.

I have much more than that but that's fine if you don't want to show yours. A lot of mine are smaller and hard to see in photos but you need to realize that you don't need a pretty face for females and you should not give a shit about opinions on your physical appearance. You can live a happy life with friends by keeping a balance between not being cringe and not being a douche by personality.

Yeah dude. I appreciate the pep talk and empathy, but chicks don't dig acne scars.

I guess I'm just a pussy. I've tried the self-acceptance route, but I find it very hard to look at myself in the mirror on a daily basis. I kind of just want it to all end.

It's so hard that I avoid wearing my glasses just so it doesn't look as bad to me.

I even avoid wearing glasses when there's no mirror around, because I've psychologically conditioned myself to feel bad when wearing glasses.

Yea that's true you kind of are a pussy. You fixate on negative things would you could be doing something progressive or stuff you enjoy instead of thinking that everyone's opinion of you matters

ok your young and can get bitches so dont worry about it youll be fine

Other peoples' opinion of me kind of does matter. I have to live around other people. I have to be employed by other people.

Relax bro glasses are hot.

Don't let him get you down, he's just annoyed his Hallmark card advice didn't brighten your spirits.

please don't kill yourself edward james olmost

He's about the only man where acne scars don't look half bad.

Which you can succeed with when you make yourself useful or enjoyable to talk to. Don't think it's impossible. When you die it's all irrelevant anyway be the person you want too be on the inside. You won't achieve that being depressed about shit you can't change

I am the person I want to be on the inside. I don't actually hate myself. I just don't like having severe acne scarring.

In a few years once healed they wont even look like acne scars,with severe enough acne you end up with keloidal scars that DO NOT look like acne scars. All depends on your skin type etc etc.

That being said I know how you feel, try the self acceptance route.

I remember crying every time I would look in the mirror, broke all the mirrors in my home was on that beauty in the beast shit. I would rarely go outside and If i did I would wear a hood everyone looked at me like a tweaker, but I wasnt it was just my fucking skin.

Eventually I realized shit im not going to be a model, not going to be an actor, fuck it if you were not meant to be pretty you were meant to be something else :). I thought chicks would never touch me but once I accepted I was going to look like lunar surface and focused on things I could make better Ive never had a problem. Girls value POSITIVITY and CONFIDENCE. Put your pain in frustration into science, art, anything you can throw your passion into to help you forget, then in 5 years you will forget all about it. If Stephen Hawking in a wheelchair drooling and shit can get bitches, im sure you can.

Keep fighting, ugly motherfuckers are the best.

So much so that you want to kill yourself? Whatever at least you aren't spreading that terrible gene further

Uncramp your sphincter, your advice was bad and doesn't work.

Exactly. That's the spirit.

Sup OP
I've been dealing with severe aggressive acne since middle school
At first I'd thought it'd go away
But it never really did
It got better and worse in waves
At one point it hurt to sleep on my pillow because the acne was that bad
After some laser treatment and pills I've gotten down to a semi normal teenage look, way better than before when I used to look like a methhead
Anyways, it sucks and you feel like the ugliest motherfucker in sight, but I've gotten women and had meaningful relationships despite the fact
I jog and play guitar, women love men who have passions despite the acne scars
Don't give up OP, id really hate to see the acne win in your situation, i want you to have a happy life

sack up

Yo same
I used to wear a hoodie everyday my junior/senior year of high school
Only got made fun of once but people definelty knew what was up
Never broke any mirrors tho
One time I did look in the bathroom mirror tho and got so depressed I just turned off the lights and didn't go to school that day
It fucking sucks mate

I'm happy that laser worked in your situation, but it won't in mine. I have dark skin and deep pitted scarring.

I appreciate the kind words. But I don't believe I'm going to be able to accept how I look. When the first thing that people see about you is how fucked up your face is, it's not a great feeling.

Speaking from experience you fucking idiot. Do you even know what this feels like? I was the same way before i stopped being so pathetic and relying on other people to feel excepted.

Do you look like that? Why don't you pour acid on your face and join me if it's so easy?

>Do you even know what this feels like?
To try to shove hippy flowers up your own ass to trick yourself into feeling things you know aren't your honest feelings? No, I do not. That's disingenuous. If he wants out then it's his life and you're a cunt for trying to get anyone else to lie about their lives.

I don't think you get it. I'm not relying on people to feel "accepted". I don't like the social consequences of acne scarring (they exist), and I can't take a close look in the mirror without it seriously dampening my day.

Agreed.
When you know your first impression to someone you just met is pimpled (pun intended) by something like acne it really does feel shitty
I have a dark brown skin tone and trying out home remedies is a lot of work, it won't look better after a month, but after a year or two it will go down
This is the worst of it right now but it's 1000x better than high school senior me

Oddly enough. This makes me feel better than that hallmark bullshit.

at first if thats all you have to show its all they will see, but build a reputation or do something you are passionate about.

Build a resume, a portfolio, awesome songs etc.
When people see Seal they might see his scars for a second, but all that got thrown to the side by his amazing voice which eclipses all.

Do something/create something that eclipses your physical being, then it wont matter what your skin looks like so much. And those folks who see you by your skin first are not people who should be tolerated, there are good people out there just rare depending on where you are.

go for the classic, hang yourself

pleze no

No matter how you feel about the lot you've been given, you're still a human being and you have the choice. You still have free will. Life fucking sucks, no matter who you are, and if you want out? If you're tired of constantly having to fight it? There is no wrong answer. I've worked in health care for a decade and I've seen so many people living in constant agony who suffer through it because they think it's the right thing to do, that they're doing better because they're taking their lashes. They have no quality of life except the lie they tell themselves. Maybe there's more to your life than this, but clearly it's causing you enough pain to make you consider the last door in the hall. You've got my support in whatever your choice is, even if you don't want or need it.

Easier said than done. Don't think I have the necessary intelligence to pull off something that genius. At best, I'll be an actuary.

>lie about thier lives

You think if he could change himself he wouldn't? I think most people that look in the mirror and hate it would. Not what I'm even talking about though. I'm saying he doesn't have to worry about his scars for what he wants to achieve socially. He just needs to man up and realise that his ugly face isn't going change but he doesn't have to be a beta. He already established that he would rather kill himself than put forth the effort of being social so case closed. Another lazy degenerate

Dude girls have acne too, most girls understand that and don't care about your scarring. Some are vain, yes. But i know guys with bad scaring that are doing pretty good

Thanks man. There's nothing worse than getting the "there's no justifiable reason to kill yourself" card. It just comes off as sadistic to me. Like the person saying those words just wants you to not kill yourself so that you can continue to endure pain.

>if
That's just it, there is no "if." There is only "is." You're trying to find an ideal but where is it? Where's the ideal in the facts, in the reality? You want him to see something that isn't there. He's living this life, he didn't just wake up and say "These scars are new, time to fuck off." When this is your life, you try to find a way to move on and he hasn't found it.

ffs, just work as hard on your body as you can while you save as much money as possible, then you have two choices:
1. use the money to get surgery, get rid of the scars and impress the shit out of the 30yo sluts you'll be hanging around and that you will fuck
2. Buy a different mask for everyday

I know that it sounds like bullshit pep talk but seriously. I don't look in the mirror. I don't even think about it anymore. Maybe that's just me though but i promise people look past it even if it means a little more effort for them to know you. If i couldn't do those things i might be in the same boat so who knows? If you aren't willing to try though that's on you

all on you and how you spend your time, Its not about being a genius all about just giving it a shot until you hit some shit. There are plenty of reasons to kill yourself, but even more reasons to live. This life is fun as hell, instead of being an actuary why not choose to be a badass? Its within your option set. Aint about the cards you are dealt, its about playing those cards to the best of your ability if you are up to it. If not fuck it, collect disability and get into drugs.

I've already said that there's nothing surgery can really do for me in terms of significant improvement. That's what numerous doctors have told me.

I already do work out.