Fluffy abuse

Fluffy abuse

so mean

Where do you think you are? Go back to your hand holding, shit licking excuse of a website like tumblr.

so do people jerk off to this? or is it funny?

Sometimes funny, sometimes it just satisfies an urge to mutilate and destroy something innocent. Sometimes it good feels the need to bring righteous retribution to something innately evil. Depends on the context of the image.

Pure, unfiltered cringe.

Where do you think you are? That is the essence of this website.

Pretty funny stuff, but why does it all shit/piss itself all the time?

It's an essentially fascist response to the pain of late-stage capitalism, except that the targets of opportunity are imaginary because these are chan autists we're talking about here, they're too scared to grab a kek flag and get punched by antifa. So they imagine torturing deliberately stupid animals they imagined themselves.

To make it more repulsive.

What a shit subculture, I remember partaking in this crap. It's poorly drawn revenge fantasies. Get over getting pantsed in the tenth grade ya doofs.

>mfw most of us fluffyfags are left wingers and I'm a part of my local antifa group

they are genetically modified creatures that rely heavily on rodent genetics, rodents very often have lousy digestive systems and little to no bladder control

Where?

>i remember partaking in this
what's the fall of Cleveland?
where is the best place to find old wolfram?
what's a jellenheimer?

If not trolling, then tell me who commands antifa.

The fall of Cleveland was a clusterfuck that started with a fluffy amusement park and ended with the city bathed in radioactive debris. Never geeked out enough to learn the other two, so you got me.

Pic related: why did I save this shit on my computer all those years ago :|

i love how they tend to overly suffer from any tiny ailment/attack yet last forever before eventually dying.

Makes no sense, but fuck you thats why.

my favorite is when they are jarred, or diped in acid, or jarred in bottles of acid.