An adult human male could kill an adult tiger no problem with a baseball bat

An adult human male could kill an adult tiger no problem with a baseball bat.

Teeth, claws, size, doesn't matter. One well timed blow to the skull and that tiger would be dead, easy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9DsIdEnGWv8
youtube.com/watch?v=M4t0aeTX954
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and your point is?

do it

Humans are the apex predator. No contest.

Ok....

If a wild tiger was hunting you, it would literally strike at you when you’re unaware and at speeds for too fast for you to react. The tiger in that gif is still an adolescent, and a domesticated tiger is far more tame and quite friendly to humans if raised in the right conditions.

Even without size, speed, or strength advantage, all humans need is a bar of metal and every other animal is BTFO.

I agree that we're the apex predator because of our intelligence, but either your logic is flawed, or you need to expand your parameters

In your example, a "human" doesn't beat a tiger. A "human, with a baseball bat, that doesn't fail the ideal first strike" beats a tiger.

we humans can also fly an airplane and blow the tiger up from 1 mile in the sky, what's your point?

You are aware that is a tame kitten?

Have you seen the vid of the Chinese zoo where the keeper put a tiger in with a lion cage by mistake ?

Please vid your attack on a tiger with a baseball bat it isnt that common for the Darwin awards to have video.

>swing bat at tiger
>tiger paws away at bat
>breaks your arm

>under the right conditions a human can kill anything

hudurr

The reason hitting a head with an object does damage is either because the skull cracks and actually hits the brain, or the object causes a sudden acceleration of the skull and the stationary brain suddenly hits the side you hit.

That means size is important. Larger skull means harder to crack. More massive head means more energy is required to cause a sudden acceleration.

Imagine trying to kill a hippo or an elephant with a really hard bat swing. Doesn't sound damn likely, does it?

Maybe a tiger is small enough that you could kill it with a good bat swing, but it's definitely harder to kill a tiger with 1 swing of a bat than a human. And size definitely does matter.

You mean its not cause of our musckles and dink size?

Additionally, how are you going to outmaneuver a fucking tiger and set yourself up for a swing that would be hard enough to crack its skull, it would just lunge at you and bite into your throat or some shit. This whole thing is ludicrous.

If you hit the tiger's leg with the full force baseball bat swing, the leg would break.

But hold on what if just follow me here
What if the tiger had the baseball bat?

This is the worst Caturday thread ever .

you can't think "oh i'll do X, Y can't happen" like kids do.
This thread is like liberals saying "if everyone have a gun things like las vegas shooting cannot happen."

Kek

So autistic. Clearly the tiger would win if you also gave him a baseball bat.

It would pounce on you and maul you to death a 500lbs feral hunting machine would have zero problem with a human holding a bat but hey go ahead and try

Villagers in tiger country wear masks on the back of the head to deter attacks.
See, most cats are ambush predators. If you can see it, it ain't after you right that second.
I live in mountain lion territory. Being aware of your surroundings is better than a gun. Just stare those mother fuckers down till they fuck off.
Then go inside. 'Cause it's gonna circle your ass till it finds a blind spot and tear your face off.

this, I hope OP dies in a tiger attack

I would still give the edge to the tiger a majority of the time. I don't think most people would be able to get the kill shot in before getting mauled. The tiger might just bitch out, but if we assume it is trying to kill you at all costs, then 99% of people would be fucked even with a bat.

I could probably kill it with the .380 in my pocket but that doesn't mean I'm going to do it and have to pay the Zoo for another tiger.

Faggot.

An adult baseball bat could kill a human male no problem with a tiger.
Teeth, claws, size, doesn't matter. One well timed blow to the skull and that human male would be dead, easy.

this nigga

I want you to buy a ticket to a zoo with a fully grown up tiger and go check it out.
Then come back and look at this shit thread.
You fat basement dweller.
You dont even stand a chance against a fucking chihuahua

Also OP vastly underestimates the strength of a tiger btw. Watch those motherfuckers fight a water buffalo.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Of course a human can kill a tiger with a well-timed strike..
These animals are superior ambush hunters though and kill most of their prey without the prey ever realising they were there in the first place.
Even when they do realise, there is the chase part.. the jump part, huge teeth and claws ready to lash out.
You can't outrun it, you are not stronger than it, it is much faster than you with its attacks. It's probably so fast you can't even process what happened before you die like most of its prey. If you get really lucky you can kill it, but luck is all there is to it.

>That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Welcome newfriend.
Stick around, it gets dumber.....

I believe you trips.

hit any human with a baseball bat in the head and they’ll die too. its a fucking baseball bat to the skull, enough force and any animal dies.

Fit human(with a metal bar) > fit tiger
Fat human(with a metal bar) < fat tiger

I wonder why?

Show us tits

Multiple humans working together beats a tiger all the time. There's your motivational post for the day.

Why would you want to kill a tiger you weirdo?

If diamond wasn't 15 times heavier and controlled by jews every human could have weared a diamond body suit that makes him faster and more powerful which means human are stronger because they're intelligenter than all animals

But not all the time, right?

I don't know, would they?

On paper yes in reality no
Here's why
Person1: i will lead
Person2:why you not me
P3: FREE MARKETS. CHILD PROSTITUTION WOULD REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF POOR CHILDREN
P4:HAIL HITLER. HE DID NOTHING WRONG. THE JEWS RUN THE TIGER
P5: IT'S HAPPENING. FUCKING LIBERALS
P6: IF WE LIVED IN A COMMUNIST WORLD THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED

P3 has a solid argument.

Top kek

it would also make wealth more equitably distributed. no modest proposals needed here, no sir.

The problem I have with child prostitution is the people taking advantage. Plenty of money is made, but the worker gets very little. Where are the retirement packages, the holiday packages, long service rewards?
I just can not bring myself to let a 12 year old suck my dick knowing that she has no real future security.

Message me

>
>I agree that we're the apex predator because of our intelligence, but either your logic is flawed, or you need to expand your parameters
>In your example, a "human" doesn't beat a tiger. A "human, with a baseball bat, that doesn't fail the ideal first strike" beats a tiger.
/thread
Good luck placing that strike, basement dwellers

>another tiger

If a seagull had guns attached to its back that fired whenever a human was in front of it...

Just because we have the intellect to create doesn't mean jack when you're out in tiger's domain with nothing but your dick in your hands.

Any animal could kill any animal with the right tools and the right situation. A fly could kill a tiger if the fly landed on a pressure plate set up to a guillotine that the tiger was strapped in. Is there a point to your stupid fuckery?

>this post
clearly you're not one of the "intelligenter humans" you speak of

stfu kuntass faggot !
> neuter assless dickless
> trying to be smart
> stop acting like a 3rd person cuckold kunt
> kys
> and yeah , heil hitler, you stupid fucking jewslut puppet.

It will be a microbe that destroys humans. They are the Apex hunters

And you aren't intelligenter then me #rekt

Yes

No shit.

>muh tiger
Fair enough, OP. I'll give you that one. Now try killing a bear or a bull with a bat or a metal bar. Have somebody record it, I want to see the liveleak video.

youtube.com/watch?v=9DsIdEnGWv8

moar

Please show us a demostration, then you will be my hero.

no its not.

Yes your scenario is correct although you wouldnt want to mess up. The tiger will fuck up your day if you miss

You think that'd stop it? I've seen tigers carry on fighting with half their throat hanging off.

Forgot to add user that even a domesticated tiger can be extremely dangerous. They're not just big house cats.

You're probably the same idiot who made the threads about being able to wrestle a gorilla into submission.

youtube.com/watch?v=M4t0aeTX954

They have identical temperament actually. Domestic house cats just have repressed instincts because size vs owner means lashing out is counter productive. Tigers know they can badass vs anything. Cats just save it for small things

not without a fucking weapon you aren't

they are because of their ability to utilize and out smart... man with club vs a healthy bengal tiger? gtf out of here, you'd get murked 99x out of 100

That is a valid point.

Flies kill tigers all the fuckin time. Flies probably kill more shit than anybody.

lmfao! Your bat wont save you from these hunters that have made packs with darkness, or other major changes in circumstance against such creatures

The tiger's skull is 5x thicker than ours, hitting him would just piss him off even more.
It's a killing machine with knifes in his paws, you wouldn't stand a chance.
Even with a gun, if that first shot doesent put him down, you are going straight to a rekt thread

You niggas are seriously overestimating the damage a baseball bat can do. Most of the time the blows are glancing and don't do nearly as much as you'd think, even on scrawny ass humans.

Source: Trauma nurse who saw more than a few baseball bat attacks.

A wild tiger isn't going to come at you head on dude, it's going to hunt you.

yeah you're toast. Humans have our brains that is just about it.

Yea maybe if the tigers sleeping and u sneak up, havent you ever seen a cats reflexes, you with a bat and a tigers attention equals you are fuckin tiger food. Lets see you shatter a tempered glass sliding door with one hit. Bet you will need a second when u realize how fuckin hard that shit is to break..

Sorry about your crippling autism, user

Yeah, maybe a tiger that was raised as a pet.

You wouldn't even know you were being stalked in the wild.

More like a sledge hammer and a sedated tiger, op your retarded

Um...sure.

So...we'll just forget the mundane things like that the tongue of a tiger can lick meat off of bone...

How the fuck is a human with a bar of metal going to defend itself against an 800 lb animal with razor blades for hands that can climb trees and run 30+ mph? Pretty sure you're on drugs.

They weigh 3 times more than a well built adult male human

>Humans have our brains that is just about it.
are you a tiger

Try that shit against a wild polar bear
Only animal that hunts humans

Go fuck yourself

Tools and intelligence, you nitwit. In your scenario the tiger is already within striking distance. You'd have to be a below average, solo-hunter to be taken down like that. Humans are pack hunters, generally. Not only that, but we have access to tools and we can even use makeshift tools when those aren't available. So basically, to answer your retarded rhetoric, with a Tiger Trap. (Like we have been doing so far to get to the point where Tigers are endangered) A simple mask worn on the back of your head is enough to deter a Tiger attack from behind. Tigers are pursued who only attack helpless or unsuspecting prey. It's up to the Human to not be helpless or unsuspecting.
>Ever allowing yourself to be unarmed in an open field where tigers are known to live (I say known because you have the advantage of language and learned behavior, idiot)
You deserve to be lunged at.
Preparation is what makes Humanity the apex predator.

>anyone even known as a liberal has ever said this
You're a mess, user. Lay off the drugs. Liberals are more likely to think "guns are bad, mkay" in the modern US.

I'd like to see the Water Buffalo (because that's our appeal to authority, here) fight a bullet.

The average human wouldn't be able to beat the average tiger, though, they just don't have the reflexes for it. Miss your initial blow, and you get mauled. And once you're on the ground, you are not getting back up again because tigers are fucking heavy. If you're trained, maybe you'd stand a chance.

Have you ever tried catching a wild cat, user? One that's actually wary of humans? It's fucking hard if you're not using things like bait. Tigers are just as fast.

There are very few animals a man can't kill if he gets the drop on them. The exceptions I can think of are elephants, rhinos, hippos and crocs, a single man with a club is going to have a very hard time dropping any of these without getting fucked up.

>crocs
>not just saying "G'day" and then taping its mouth shut so you can bring your new friend wherever you go
If your new friend fights, you get a new pair of boots. Win-Win

Who is the nigger? He looks like Lewis Hamilton.

Rhino, elephant, giant winged velociraptor shark, whale, swarm of bees, giant squid. Shall I go on

winrar

Uuuhhh, you could hit that tiger full force with a bat while the tiger rested it's head on a rock and it still wouldn't kill it, just piss it off, I've seen a blue tick hound get hit repeatedly with one and it didn't die (granted he got hit in the leg also and it did break, but have you seen the mobility of a three legged dog), cats are quicker, big cats are tougher and quicker. You'd lose that battle buddy

Wow really? I didn't expected him doing that with a tiger.

Nice one sam

i dont think you realize how short a bat is. you would need to approach a sleeping tiger in order to pull this off w/o getting absolutely fucked

This is absolutely retarded. I would love to see you try to fight a fucking tiger with a bat I would pay money to see you get mauled by a tiger

I know this is /b but this is the bumbest shit I have ever seen. If you hit a tiger in the head with a bat it will rip you appart. I challenge tou to prove me wrong OP. Go to the local zoo at night and try this then post the video or your a faggot.