ITT: bands that make you irrationally angry

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XLX6xNbhios
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAK ON THROUGGH

how come?

Fuck off Sup Forums

enter shikari
i just can't get past the "LOL DAE le SCIENCE xD" rhetoric. like dude alright stop screaming about it

I'm not even Sup Forums

Choking victim
Leftover crack
DK

All folk punk is cancerous garbage. At least Against Me! had the balls to admit they didn't like anarchism anymore after they got successful lmao.

Add Crass to this and it's perfect.

Against Me! were a good band up until Clarity.

why leftöver crack?

I'm glad I trigger you.

Any U2 does it for me

Ween

Blast it on the regular
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XLX6xNbhios

Gorillaz. It's like "let's superficially combine rock, rap and electronica so normal people can eat up our vapid pop music and go 'wow so eclectic! it's like rap and rock and electronic at the same time' and let's add some lame cringey autistic cartoon gimmick as well." It's the same shit as Twenty One Pilots but cool for some reason.

Any American ska band. I don't have a problem with the older British bands or the original Jamacian stuff even though I don't really listen to it, but The Might Mighty Bosstones, Sublime, Less Than Jake, Real Big Fish, Goldfinger, etc. piss me off for some reason.

>Gorillaz. It's like "let's superficially combine rock, rap and electronica so normal people can eat up our vapid pop music and go 'wow so eclectic! it's like rap and rock and electronic at the same time' and let's add some lame cringey autistic cartoon gimmick as well." It's the same shit as Twenty One Pilots but cool for some reason.

If you actually read how damon came up with the idea for gorillaz you would know the whole thing is just a cynical cash grab

>The idea to create Gorillaz came about when Albarn and Hewlett were watching MTV. Hewlett said, "If you watch MTV for too long, it's a bit like hell – there's nothing of substance there. So we got this idea for a cartoon band, something that would be a comment on that."

fuck off rout

that doesn't sound like a cashgrab in any way. He was sitting there watching MTV with his friend that draws comic books and said, "hey, you know what would be cool...". That's what that quote sounds like.

Aw fuck mate

fuck off literal who extra

Why does Jim Morrison look the same in every photo he's in?

You mad

there's a moment at every college house party where bohemian rhapsody plays and everyone sings along.

i leave the party at this moment

One of the top five punk albums of the 00's. Arguably number one. What's your problem with them?

>Random Shitter ft. Migos
>skrrt skrrt *flutes* *beats*
>fat-bottom girl instantly begins twerking while all males in immediate vicinity start recording on snapchat

What about Mad Caddies?

I can't tell if they're the lamest band ever or legitimately cool. They seem to cycle between the two. Jim Morrison was cringey and self serious though

Pic related and The Shins

This

No, Laura is still an anarchist last I checked.

You realize homophobia is caused by repressing ones own sexual urges, r-right?

IMAGINE DRAGONS

I really enjoyed that album, what is the reason it made you angry?

fuck this guy for creating the LO-FI HIP-HOP WITH CUTE ANIME GIRL SITTING ALONE IN BEDROOM FEELS music

He is already long gone.

3 great punker bands

He literally open a wave of soundcloud/yt shitty producers

I fucking hate these fags, any music that sounds like a fucking manifesto screaming at you to GET UP AND DO SOMETHING MAN is awful

It exists.

God I hate this "logic". Maybe someone just doesn't like the idea of people taking it up the ass okay. Shut the fuck up

They don't make me angry, I just think it's absurd that the band p4k and co. hail as the heroes of trans music is fronted by a Sup Forums stereotype of a deep-voiced man in a wig with 5 o'clock shadow and the whole deal
Not to mention their music is terrible.
>Homophobia is bad guys
>If you don't agree with me you MUST BE *GAAAAAY* OR SOMETHING teehee

You realize that's jewish rhetoric right?

Seriously, fuck this band and anyone who likes them

Lol I saw them live and Sean says "we have our mail guy out in the lobby and you can mail your senator and tell him what you think!!!" And everyone just looks at each other like oooh lets go make a difference.

It was so juvenile I almost thought I was in a fever dream

I like Rancid. So there!

and he was smoking weed. I seen him smoking weed while at the laptop on some documentary worshipping him. weed makes for lazy composing.

I loved that album but now find most Danger Mouse stuff overproduced. Still love the Shins

But Clarity is their best album, user. It's the perfect balance of their old folk sound and their later pop punk vibes.

wew lad
sharpen yer boot and bludgeon yer eye

Nirvana

>First off, grunge was just horrible music. Dreary and unpleasant while still being trendy and polished and lacking any of the real energy of something like metal or no-wave
>Saw themselves as enlightened underground geniuses when they were the biggest and trendiest band in the world, signed to a major label and having their every move arranged by producers and publicists
>Opened the door for post-grunge and buttrock, as if regular grunge wasn't bad enough
>Junkie who offed himself and left behind a traumatized child is praised as a brave and tortured hero
>Proto-tumblr Chad Cobain still romanticized as an edgy nice guy to this day because he said whatever edgy anti-religious shit back in the 90s
Basically they're the apex of a beyond-shit band being worshipped because one died at the perfect time and had a profitable image to exalt after his death.

i'll ska punk you to the floor you sick fucking bastard

Kimya motherfucking Dawson

you're secretly gay. congrats!

you're secretly hasidic. mazel tov!

Do.you have no soul?

I only know "bullet with butterfly wings" and I like it, but there's a mysterious force that prevents me from listening to anything else from them.

While I agree gorillaz is overrated that quote doesn't mean shit

Guns N Roses

No lol. Have you ever heard Teenage Anarchist?

That song is to not be mentioned

I can see people not being a fan because of Billy's ego but I find it hard to deny their music isn't likeable.

I despise them for some reason

no

Oh yes, this.
I don't care about the culture around it with the anime whatever but the music is just so boring, and they still praise the shit out of him.

Greentext is hard to read, try again

I disagree, people seem to flock to a number of their songs and not a whole lot of people actually appreciate the albums as a whole.

are you saying their music is hierarchical you fucking liberal nazi?

jesus fuck. Smashing Pumpkins is hands down my favorite of all time. No one seems to make better music for me. And BWBW might be my least favorite song of theirs