Just another day in EUrabia

Just another day in EUrabia.
Knife attack by Muslim extremist. Over 170 people dead so far.

bz-berlin.de/deutschland/mehrere-verletzte-bei-messer-attacke-in-muenchen?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#link_time=1508573431

170 people? Kek

>4 people were injured
What are you, Fox News?

There was a time when Germany was respected. That time is no longer.

Why don't you guys be cool again and go back to killing Jews and shit? Now you're just a bunch of faggots.

This man will make Germany great again. His name is Björn Höcke and he is the designated leader of germanys right wing party.

Leftists fear him

Bernd Höcke

I sure hope so. I'm 'Merican but out of all of Europe, I only have hope for Germany to turn around. Oh, and Finland. Finns are cool.

sick burn, bro.
cnn is a flaming pile of false shit too, just fyi.

Abandon that hope for Germany.
I go there pretty regularly and it's been circling the drain for at least the last 15 years.
Finns are legit though.
Finland and Poland are the only places even trying to resist the "refugee" invasion.

I know bro, I don't trust almost any of them

Tell me about your respectable origin, fag boi

I don't have any because 'Merica is straight shit. At least I could respect Germany's past for being so bold and brazen to try to change the world. That takes fucking balls.

Balls that you most likely don't have and could only dream of having sway between your legs. Faggot.

Actually, that isn't completely false. I'm half Irish and half American Indian. Indians are meh, but the Irish have always been crazy, proud and brave.

Not a single person died. If people actually believe 150 died, dont talk about being superior or other bullshit

That cunt is a wannabe Führer. Fuck him. Fuck all traitors who long for the worst 12 years of Germany and ruined the Reich!

He is for sure but his name is Bernd Höcke

Wirst schon sehen, was du von deinem "Bernd" hast, wenn er bald Reichskanzler wird. Einmal blöd im Internet rumgemiehmt und schon sitzt man im Zuchthaus. Tja, das soll aber nicht mein Problem sein.

HEIL HÖCKE!

BERND HÖCKE!!1!!1

ZUCHTHAUS!

According Police the man had blonde short hair

Typen wie du die ne sekte nötig haben oder Führungspersonen. Haben echt einen an der macke

From what little help my translator does, you're an idiot for wanting more violent morons in your country. Is Paris, London, France, even your own country allowing people to kill your own people not enough? You want to keep letting innocent people die who should have never crossed paths with these other people? Dumbass

Meant - Paris, London, Italy

What about New Orleans?

Are you talking about the 4 little niggers recently arrested? I don't want those fucks here. If we had the political freedom and I had the vote, things like that would not happen.

you're takin 4 little nigga in your ass, bitch

Great addition to a world politics argument. I take it you're probably a nigger from your stupidity and the offense you took.

dare you, come to me and tangle with me. I'm gonna kick your asses out. I'm not afraid of you little pissers. and if somebody thinks that I can't do anything just because I'm fat and maybe I'm a clown for you. I'll tell you what. meddlers are much stronger than cheap, little poochers. come to me, come to me!

> be american
> afraid of one muslim with a knife
> white american injuries 550 others with legally obtained automatic weapon

mfw

Finland is not trying to resist anything.

T. Finnish person.

It wasnt even a muslim the attacker was Blonde...

What happened

>No arab
>0 died

Höcke is retarded as fuck

now this is normal

At least it wasn't a white man killing 58 and injuring hundreds more like in other countries.

Germany is still awesome.

Are you literally retarded?
There is no word of muslim extremists, and the main suspect sure as hell isn't muslim.
And there are 4 people wounded, none dead.

Excuse me it's aloha snackbar. Get your shit right

>no mustache
Looks like a faggot to me

its just implied at this point

ITT: wanna be nazis

True,
Only in that they've become a bunch of opinionated fucks. But its still less gut wrenching than fox, fox outright changes meaning of meaningless shit to make it be something sinister.

CNN had fairies looking at gay polls and got it wrong, but i wouldnt call anderson cooper a lying sack of shit until he gets on the same page as Megyn Kelly and Sean Hannitys dumb ass

You don't think groups like the son's of Odin are considered resisting?