Tfw we europeans brought civilization to the rest of the world

>tfw we europeans brought civilization to the rest of the world
you are welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero_and_Namaqua_genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_C._Perry#The_Perry_Expedition:_Opening_of_Japan.2C_1852.E2.80.931854
wikiwand.com/en/Meiji_Restoration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rangaku
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonization_attempts_by_Poland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

most of green cunts are fucking shitholes euro ruin every they touch good Japan to avoid fuck euro faggot degeneracy and evil fuck

this map is wrong

It's a meme map that gets posted every 2 weeks lol

>we

>we europeans

*Some European countries

I do consider myself unironically white, even if I'm brown.

>we Europeans
>except Germany and slavs
fixed

>Couldnt even get turey which is right next to europe
>hurr durr we are conquerers

Lmao sissy euros only good against natives with sticks

>Europeans have a common bond

Loving
Every
Laugh

>destroyed rome
>didn't follow through on the third crusade, damning the holy land
>started the 30 years war
>killed millions of european men and bankrupted the british empire in world wars
>forcing all euro countries to take in more african 'refugees' than they have infrastructure for
wow germany, thanks for saving the world

are you seriously implying Germany didn't contribute to European civilization?

The middle ages ended when the Netherlands became independent from HRE/Austria/Spain.

Really makes you think.

Our founding was the start of the enlightenment.

>we europeans
But it was Britain, France, Spain, Portugal and the Netherlands that did all the heavy lifting. Meme countries like Estonia and Serbia had nothing to do with it.

No, the middle ages ended in 1492 when Columbus discovered America.

Is this what they actually teach you in schools? Fucking kek.

Germany and most of Europe didn't contribute shit. It was all Britain/France/Spain and to a lesser degree Portugal and the Netherlands.

>Serbia
Serbia decimated the Ottoman Empire and reclaimed stolen lands

Of course not.
Just stating it were just some European countries not the Europa as a whole.

That must've been made by an ameriburger

I agree with this.

but no one said we did have anything with that, we're not dirty imperialists

Dutch independence started at 1566. Although the war lasted 80 years. Where we became the first modern republic as we rejected the divine right of kings.

After which a haven for free thinkers was created in Europe. Which drew artists and intellectuals from all across Europe, like Spinoza, Descartes and Locke. To a nation who enjoyed being the richest in the world per capita for 300 years.

>we wuz
That's nice and all, but my point was that the Middle Ages ended in 1492, not when some micro-state next to Germany got independence.
Kek.

the discovery of america didn't have any real significance. the backbone of european trade was import from eastern europe for centuries to come, being surpassed only at the beginning of the 19th century

Without us there wouldn't be a USA.

you did the exploiting natives part better than anybody else, that is true.
But Germany countributed to the European culture and scientific progress just as much as any other western european country

>But Germany countributed to the European culture
kek
>and scientific progress
jews

daily reminder that germany has always tried to destroy what the other whites have made.
>germans destroy the roman empire
>germans destroy the unity of the holy catholic church
>WWI
>WWII
>Hitler
>Merkel

Fuck germanocucks.

lol ok
and the silly me thought that much of european rise to power was funded by the cold that spaniards got from americas

You act like that's something to be proud of

>Japan & the Korean peninsula
>never colonised
ayy

Civilization and Capitalism, 15th–18th Centuries by F. Braudel is a recommended reading on the subject

>WE WUZ COLONISTS AND SHIET
Hans, you haven't done jack shit, in fact you guys went full autismo due to penis, wait I mean colony envy and started two world wars

they actually did spread european culture
see
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero_and_Namaqua_genocide

I didn't know that french guiana was part of europe

It's a part of the EU, you can get there without a passport.
Mind baffling, isn't it?

yeah
but why would I want to go there *think face*

It's warm, it's got that latin charm, and you can get a nice job at that rocket-starting facility the French built there

The biggest Dutch achievement is that we ended European complacency. Where rulers just sat on their asses harassing people just to stay in power.
When they realized they were way behind us in every field, they became green in envy and Europe started kicking into gear.

Of course followed by Dutch revolutions in freedom of thought, capitalism, astronomy, discovery of bacteria.

Wtf? I hate myself now!

Holy shit I fucking love being the Liberator of Asia™

Japan pretty much *was* colonised by Europe, lol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_C._Perry#The_Perry_Expedition:_Opening_of_Japan.2C_1852.E2.80.931854

>american posters

The Salian franks and Merovingian kings who civilized Gaul and founded Frankish empire came also from here and later Belgium.

But it were the Romans that taught us.

are people of asia grateful for you liberating them?

>we

I think so

Green (posting) in envy.

you contributed aswell, as part of imeprial germany

>European sphere of influence

What a cop-out.

As if Japan and worst Korea aren't in that sphere of influence.

>dutch and germans we wuzing as bringers of enlightenment and civilisation
lulz

t. country who just joined our union

>Guiana is "Europe"
>Liberia never colonised by Europe (wat)
>Siam and Japan are orange instead of light green
This map

Sorry, but Japan is an asian great power, not in e*ropean sphere of influence.

>list of countries who want to be like us

White people are so peaceful.

>you will never be without border with montenegro again
why even live

>Japan is an asian great power
Well yes.

>not in e*ropean sphere of influence.
The Meiji restoration was basically the victory of Westernized Japan over traditional Japan.

>Great power
>Terrorised into submission by some bored yankee in a boat
Uh huh

stop sucking your own dick, you're irrelevant

Nope, imperial Japan was led by the emperor, which is more traditional ruler than the shogunate. That's why it's called "restoration". Both side are Japanese, and modernization was implemented by Japanese too.

I'm done with you, do your own research.

wikiwand.com/en/Meiji_Restoration

we? thanks to you german faggots the jews are controlling the world and destroying your "civilization"

t. country founded by Franks

spot the south american diaspora

>most of green cunts are fucking shitholes euro ruin every they touch good Japan to avoid fuck euro faggot degeneracy and evil fuck

Go back to wherever the fuck you came from.

> to a lesser degree Portugal

Portugal started the whole globalisation thing. They were the first to connect the world with trade, selling Chinese oranges in Algeria and Swedish guns in Japan. Portugal's influence is so important that the word for "orange" in many languages is literally "Portugal". If European hegemony has ever been a thing it's because of them.

Japan isn't untouched by the west. They have Dutch education. And afterwards they got several lessons from the USA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rangaku

Even Britain was called a great power, Japan being a great power isn't surprising at all lad

>implying we weren't happier living in tends
>implying you guys also weren't happier before jewchristianism brought civilization to you guys

Pretty sure the French were more important for our independence.

Shhhh don't let them know.

>lose the war
>we wuz major power
It doesn't work that way Chang.

You were a 'great power' because the Dutch were (foolishly) kind enough to civilise you and because we (foolishly) gave you the ships you reverse-engineered in the first place.
We respected your civilisation enough to treat you as equals and you repaid us by stabbing us in the back when we'd never done you any harm.
There's a reason sararimen are walking around in suits and not hitatare clothes.

>You were a 'great power' because the Dutch were (foolishly) kind enough to civilise you and because we (foolishly) gave you the ships you reverse-engineered in the first place.

Technology passes from civilization to civilization senpai, it doesn't work like that.

The fact that they reverse engineered the ships and then later beat a major European powerm (Russia), is an act more commendable than most of Eastern Europe.

>the Dutch were (foolishly) kind enough to civilise you
We were just trading and the Dutchies were only allowed to set foot on a small island.

>Guiana is "Europe"
French Guyana is a fully integrated department of France.
>Liberia never colonised by Europe (wat)
for the purpose of this map the US should probably be considered "Europe", but technically it is correct.

>Ignores the rest of my post to quibble over one point
As I said, we were foolish to treat you so well. You identify more with Pacific Islanders you have zero connection to than you do with us. Total waste of time.

Dog bless

Like a lot of other meme maps

Based upon his horrible English, I would guess he's not an American.

Are there any maps that aren't meme maps?
If you post a plain map of countries with names people will rage at you about the projection you're using

The Filipinos liked it so much they waged a guerilla war.

we exported civilisation too desu

Maybe Am*rican occupation was so long that they developed some Stockholm Syndrome.

>get colonized and raped, assfucked by two big boys
>get jailed with them for rapes they've committed

even poland made attempts at colonizations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonization_attempts_by_Poland

That's a good thing desu, no one can blame us

>French Guiana
>Europe

Half of those European countries should be changed to "colonised or controlled by great european powers"

this map was made by weebs

we never asked for your precious Western civilization, scumbag
go fuck yourself

>we never asked for your precious Western civilization, scumbag
>go fuck yourself
>meanwhile 100% of the things he enjoys are due to white western people
>including the internet and computer he uses for bashing white people

Subhuman.

Pretty sure Germany didn't invent the television

I thought the first working jet engine was made in Italy

invader of the rest of the world*

What? No. It's either orange or chinese apple.

Most of Eastern European had troubles with the Ottoman, Austro-Hungarian or Russian Empire. We already had enemy colonialists fucking us over at home. Couldn't be arsed to go invade someone else. By the time we got our shit together, colonialism was over.

>tfw you didn't invent it
>tfw the Americas already had their own civilizations before euro rats and their diseases destroyed them