WWYD Thread - Brutal Edition

WWYD Thread - Brutal Edition
Replies for Replies

Amber

Bend her over forcefully and ram my dick up her ass while slapping the back of her head hard

Slam Amber against the wall and punch her stomach so she falls to her knees, then fuck her mouth

LOL

I know this girl. hahahah

facebook?

wwyd

nudes?

moar?

moar pls

This thread failed massively

hahahaha

xDDD

Wwyd?

Anyone still doing replies for replies?

train her to take objects in her asshole. Start with fingers and cock, baseball bats and bottles. keep going until shes able to take two fists comfortably.

WWYD?

i'd make her take a whole kielbasa in the ass

Carrie

I would drug her and take her into a barn, stripping her naked. I would explain, when she came to that she can only leave after she has had sex with every animal that is in there, and if not I will beat her to death. When she agrees I would make her fuck a dog, a pig, etc and fishing it off with the biggest fucking stallion there is. Then I would thow open the barn doors to reveal the audience watching the show on a big screen tv from the hidden cameras in the barn, live streaming onto the internet. Then I would send the file to all her friends and family and go have a nice meal at my favourite restaurant.

Wwyd to this one, make it brutal please

I would tie her up naked and smack her tits and ass until they were red then i would put some icy hot on a dildo and fuck her with it watching her shake. Wwyd

Force her onto her back on the counter, pull up her dress and shove those two bottles up her ass, then rip of her top and enter her cunt, I'll ride the bitch dry and suck on her tits while she cries before finishing in her tight slutty pussy

Bump

id fuck her back into the decade those awful pink Nikes were trendy

I often imagine this on my girlfriend

Wwyd?
Kik terente.banu if you have an interesting long story in mind.

Get in a committed relationship. Have kids. Take kids with me to Europe and send her pictures of new family

wwyd to righty?

Blacked and abandoned.

What is the sickest thing you have ever fantasized about inflicting on a girl?

wwyd to her?

wwyd

Sickest thing I think would have to be impaling them via the pussy, or having wild dogs eat them pussy first

I’ve really fantasised everything about my girlfriend

Anyone down to trade any over email?

I would take her back to my place for a glass of wine by the fireplace, then talk to her telling her how we could really be together. I would start by kissing her slow down her body, then all around her pussy, and teasing her, then back up to her neck and mouth. Then I would slowly slide in deep and fuck her telling her how we are great together, till she spasms and I cum deep in her.

After that I will send her back home to her husband and tell her I was wrong about us, we are not good together, and make her husband raise my kid without knowing.

is that brutal enough op?

more of her
probably breaking their arms and legs, then repeatedly breed them over and over until their sons are old enough to join the fun and breed mommy

I would fill her tight young pussy with a dildo embedded with rose thorns, embedded in such a way that they only bite when the dildo is pulled out. Id ram it into her as deep as I could and then watch her pull it out of herself

both look like good fucks. Any more revealing pics of either?

Smack her over the head with that statue, tie her to one of those posts behind her, wait to she comes too and start violating her asshole, invite anyone who walks past to form a line and join in, after I've came, leave her to her fate as the town rape slave

can you do my girls?
left is tk right is chantal

would do but you got any better photos where you can see more bod/face?

wwyd to my ex

Hows this?

Punch her in the stomach so she bends over then fuck her face until her face turns blue, then cum in her eyes

This knob-endery is the preserve of the small dicked imbecile.

Cursed with inadequate equipment and wit, the dullard believes he is not capable of causing pleasure, even if he could somehow freakishly stumble upon a girl drunk enough to let him try.

Stumped, he fantasises about causing chicks pain. This way, his fevered, sex-starved imagination, such as it is, is not frustrated by the constant nag of his candlelit mind contemplating his ugly little fellow.

Works for me. They look close so I would want to tear that relationship apart and make them truly hate one another.

I would tie them splay legged and every day present a dildo to one of them (chosen at random) and ask them to chose, you or them, ass or pussy? Once they made their decision I would rape them with it. I would continue this, with the dildo getting larger and larger until it starts to do real damage to them. One may be brave for a while but I cant imagine it will take long before they start to sell each other out.

Wwyd to this bitch? Used to really dislike her

Chkd: dubs of troof

come on, someone rape her

Punch her in the stomach so she bends over then fuck her face until her face turns blue, then cum in her eyes

Strip her off, tie her ankles to the rail, so shes upside down with her skirt over her face, cut her panties off and roughly piledrive her pussy while she struggles, after my first load I'll move to her tight little butthole using the mix of pussy juice and semen as lube after the second load I'll beat her until she begs me to stop and asks to do anything, I'll have her deepthroat my cock clean and swallow my load

Can you play with these sluts a bit more? Be rough and filthy

You guys are a bunch of fucked up individuals, get help

Sure if you dont mind me sending you a few more of mine? Why do you want them played with? tell us a bit about them

Wwyd to my buddy's gf

They're a couple of friends of mine, I've fucked Chantal but haven't fucked TK, they're Bi-sexual, and I just find rape fantasies hot

WWYD

I got plenty of this slut if anyone is interested

i want to grope those tits while jamming my cock down her throat. Expose the tits

I live in a city with an extensive network of underground tunnels and rivers beneath it. I would drug them and take them down into the deepest section I could find, and that would be the last time they would see the light of day. I would seal up the two ends of the tunnel and turn it into my own underground brothel. I would break them both in first, raping them in every hole and beating the shit out of them until they submitted. After I got bored of violating them I would bring people down to fuck them, making sure they knew that they were being bought for insanely low and humiliating prices. 50 cents or so. Continue untill I leave them to rot.

Wwyd to this one? Please do your absolute worst

Love the story, I'm going to head to bed soon but I still owe you, do you have a throw away email so I can send you one later?

Sorry bro but no. Dont worry about it, I know how it is, you must be in a different part of the world than me!

All good man, sorry to be a dick, if you see my girls in a future thread let me know and I'll owe you two. Yip Nz it's about 3:30 am here lol

Sall good Kiwi, Pom here so its just after midday

can provide more if you, guys, are interested.

Thanks

Face? Its not about raping the body, its about raping the face and personality too.

Also email available: uselesstribute@gmail

See here:

How would yall abuse this chubby cunt

I would, and I appreciate this isent very intricate but, meet her at a bar, get her super super drunk, and take her for a walk down some of the backroads which are under construction near me. I would then push her into one of the muddy trenches, tie her upside down with her legs tied splayed to a pipe, and use one of the construction workers jackhammers to fuck her, pushing down till it ripped through her panties and absolutely wrecked her pussy. Then I would leave her with the hammer in her pussy for the construction workers to find in the morning.

Would you mind doing:

kik?

Tell us more about her, because im not sure I would do anything. Make us want to rape her annon

Shes a huge bitch. Always plays the victim to get out of getting in trouble. A prime example is when she cheated on her BF but acted like she got sexually abused by the guy

I would yank that braid until she screamed and tried to run away. Once she tried to run away I would grab her arms and fuck her until I cum deep inside.

Dont die on me thread.

I would steal her batman utility belt.