White People Hate Thread

White People Hate Thread.

Let's remind these weak ass gringos just how pathetic and useless they are.
Viva La Raza -- Fuck Trump Voters

Make America Hispanic Again
#MAHA

Bait reported

ITT: Minorities think they're relevant.

fuckin spics lol

id have to say....... 90% chance op is white... and has no life

Gotta have kids first. But you keep dreaming of your Aztec revival there Juanita.

In my experience, white and Hispanic get along pretty well.

It's the stupid niggers that are a thorn in everyone's side.

99.999% chance.

Sage

yeah, also he has a turtlehead penis and c cup moobs, however this is a matter of fact unless global war evens things up. Hopefully

I'm a mexican and I voted for Trump, go back to mexico and be free there OP.

Nazis are the best.

Whites peoples hating whites peoples.
Well then go kys then ?

Well white people made spics so it's your fault they exist.

WHAT IS THIS?? I DONT SPEAK ILLEGAL

>and useless they are.
invented the computer, the internet, keyboard etc.
youre welcome

Easy for the lil asian shits to say. Wait for the niggers to get to japan and china.

less mexicans voted for hillary than obama hmm

I don't really care about America.
I'm not from here.

>Still english.
>Still don't care.

Cant we all just get along like these two?

>invented the everything that matters
here you go, I fixed this for you

>Brown again
>again
so you helping those Indians out?

The hispanics I work with and around all drive pickups, chargers and mustangs.

And all voted Trump. The only real appeal of the democrats anymore is handouts and potential better handouts.

Go back to europiss, you gringo

the amount of salt

Fuck off taco nigger

I grew up in Miami dawg never once had a racist exchange with hispanics, ever. Pretty sure 'gringo' is from old western movies, I've never heard it spoken in the real world.

This retarded propaganda just doesn't stand up to real world experiences.

Is stick my bratwurst in her taco

>would make beautiful brown babies with / 10

Lost to taco nigger

Good luck with your lovely thread Jimothy.

Kill yourself whitey

Mexican =/= Indian

hispanic culture is about family and working hard... I live in california and have lots of mexican friends and have been influenced by mexican culture... I'm 100% European white but I have no issue with other races... Not that many blacks around here but not really any problems there either, although I feel there are serious problems in the black community when it comes to their culture... or lack there of... gangster rap culture in the black community is poison... it's vain, it's violent, it's selfish and promotes drug use and seriously terrible behavior... I dont think there's anything wrong with blacks as a people but their culture is a disaster

Only good mexican

Did he die?

Nah he liveded cuz he kang n shiet

aaaannnddd yet here you are wanting what whites built.
you have an entire southern hemisphere, go build your own

I grew up in Miami, so same sort of experiences and I agree about blacks too, it's not simply blacks as individuals, it's a cancerous mentality that just creates pain and suffering for all involved.

Two of my best friends growing up were Jamaican, once we hit high school, they started rollin' with homies and suddenly I was a craka... Even their mom's disliked me.

Eww Californa. If the beans are not assimilated they are some of the worst "human" beings, nigger tier shit. Like to a point where Mexicans get embarrassed about other Mexican nigger behaviour

>asains caring about black people
Guess theirs a first for everything

lol cute lil nuke fodder
duck and cover lil yellow friend, duck and cover

Imagine what our "melting pot" would score without all the blacks and browns!

you mean make a hotdog out of it?

>beautiful brown babies
>beautiful
Yeah, those little monkeys sometimes look really cute.

nice try Boris

So, every country south of the boarder, which are also predominantly brown, are 3rd world shit holes. That's the primary reason all of those brown people come here. And they want to run the world's only super power into a 3rd world shit hole? If they had 1/2 a brain, they'd appreciate the shit out of white people.

kek

Borders are fixed tards.
THEY
CAN'T
MOVE

Excuse me Jimothy, was I interrupting your retarded spam?

Ever so sorry.

he got a nice collection going!

> Those white people are so stupid, violent and racist! Damn whites!

Do you not realise you are guilty of being exactly that by saying those things? Do you not realise how hypocritical you sound just by saying it? And you still wonder why people stand up against this kind of bullshit

We wuz borderz n shiet

this needs to go on a box of kekleberry flakes cereal

You lost

Get over it

native again? so ridding the Us of all whte people, niggers, chinks and mexicans?
Well go right ahead!

The rocket would drop mad bass on the way up and be chromed out.

What are you talking about boarders move all the time . The united states was only the east coast at one point and euroup borders change all the time actually the EU boarders just canged with the uk leaving.

Sorry, you lost. Forever revel in your loss or grow up and move forward, and maybe succeed.

"TOSTAY"
lmao stupid niggers

That chica is gorgeous, peckerwood, and our babies would be magnificent. Why don't you get your inbred ass off my Sup Forums and go the fuck back to Stormfront?

>borders are fixed
You should take your ignorant ass to a library and check out an atlas made before 1946 and another made before 1846. Then rush right back here and tell me all about how "fixed" international borders have been.

US borders have not changed in years and
THE
EU
IS
NOT
A
COUNTRY

>peckerwood
>my Sup Forums
this board is made for white people negro