Vinyl or CD ?

Which version is better? Which one should I listen to first ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCt3eMDMH70
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you actually own a record player ?

cd

As someone with both, the CD is the only correct answer here.

>not knowing each release has different versions of each song

die tripfag

isn't the vinyl version like half the length of the cd?

I'm aware, the main point being that the vinyl edition actually includes the infinite loop at the end which gives the record its namesake and can be quite nice if you're into that. Think before you type.

youtube.com/watch?v=tCt3eMDMH70
In case you weren't aware of what I was talking about.

Circling back to my original point: if you have the time, just listen to both and see which suits your fancy. Not everyone wants to listen to the "longer" version.

CD has better music
Vinyl has better package

I love this album so much I'm getting this done on me chest soon.

CD.

CD.

you should know Sup Forums is full of pleb town. lp is much better but Sup Forums dosent know

That would actually look really fucking cool

Both are great. I like the Vinyl version a little more but the full tracks stand well too

CD

CD.. I did not know about the difference and I bought the vinyl, have to say it's a bit of a let down listening to side B on vinyl when you've heard the CD version first

>record player
It'scalled a turntable you cancerous faggot

A turntable is a record player, retard

Say that in front of any audiophile and prepare for autism

Get this done twice with the center circle being each of your respective nipples.

I'm not wrong though.

Correct
Audiophiles are asshats

>turn table
>turns tables

>record player
>plays record

I'd rather get a record player desu

The most prominent difference between the two is the mixing. For the most part, the main movements are present on both releases. The band completely rerecorded the performed material for the CD version. In my opinion, the vinyl mixing is more ambient, more dramatic, more apocalyptic. For the most part, the tracks that are exclusive to either version are the field recordings and ambiance. Most people will say the CD version is best, and while that's may be true in terms of content, I feel the vinyl does a better job at evoking an apocalyptic setting.

So, my advice is to start with the CD first, and then the vinyl.

CD version
Vinyl's worth more tho if you ever get hold of one and want to sell it on Discogs

>tfw you will never own on of the original 500 copies

>a table
>is a record

the vinyl version doesn't have providence

Dude Amazon sells them for cheap. They arent hard to get

Its does. Its half East Hastings half Providence