Why are black people so god damn insane?! Why do Afrocentrists have to claim every god damn culture on the planet...

Why are black people so god damn insane?! Why do Afrocentrists have to claim every god damn culture on the planet?! Do they actually believe this horseshit?

>We wuz Egyptianz
>We wuz original Shogunz and Samuraiz
>We wuz original Chinese
>We wuz Aztecs
>We wuz Native-Europeanz

And it doesn't end there. Then they go and claim that actual historical figures were black.

>Mozart wuz black
>Beethoven wuz black
>Einsteinz wuz black

AND

Now even Bashar Al-Assad is black.

It's all true, you're black too

Even if Einstein was black why would it matter doesn't make you any smarter lmao.

Yeah I know. It's not me who's claim that someone WUZ black.

>(((white))) media

i actually haven't seen much of this, got any sauce? i could use a good laugh

/thread

YouTube is full of this shit. Different black supremacist groups produce this on daily basis.

thanks, I'll take a look
got any recommendations off the top of your head?

We all come from africa man

The jews were originally black.

They were the shogun and samurai. Have you not seen Afro Samurai.

No we don't.

Ancestors of European, Arabian and Asian people were living peacefully long before there even was modern humans. That's why Sub-Saharan African are the only people who don't have Neanderthal blood.

Also the last studies show that the first modern humans developed around Anatolia (Turkey, Greece...).

I think east Asians have Denisovian DNA rather than Neanderthal if memory of my degree serves but your point is largely correct.

What the fuck. Where did you find this shit

East-Asians have both Denisovian and Neanderthal DNA. Actually East-Asians have even little bit more Neanderthal DNA than Caucasian on average. Also North-European have more Neanderthal DNA than Southern-Europeans.

OH LOOK, yet ANOTHER race bait thread from you.

I cannot stress this enough how much Russia should be banned from this site entirely. Watch the quality actually shoot UPwards.

Agreed. This is now a trap thread. Made in the US of A.

>Why are black people so god damn insane?!

Is it really Black people or a Group of Black people? You point to a load of nutters as evidence that they, and they alone are representative of all Black people and they think as they do.

The majority don't even believe that shit. It's like if I declared that all White people were like Sup Forums, believing that all Muslims are a psychic hivemind that only PRETEND to fight each other to fool us into thinking they aren't planning to take over the world and we must expel them and somehow we're only good because we're white.

It's the same shit, people who haven't achieved anything with their lives falling back on actual or imagined achievements of their race because somehow they're better purely because they were born in a more fertile part of the world with a less harsh sun.

>person who hasn't achieved anything with his life blabbering perceived social justice doctrines in order to pretend he is successfull and can fall back on his perceived altruism. Somehow he is better than everyone else because he sucks monkeydick.

But that's how world treats white people. White people are this privileged hive mind that can't be poor, you can't be racist towards white people, white people were never slaves, world needs more "diversity" and less white people...

So I can't really understand how should we treat black people any different? The idiot ones represent every black person just like the rich privileged ones represent every white people.

No, that's fugly

So what? You are a white man!

When you don't have a proper history, you need to create one. Or steal one.

Kwazi Modo I think his name is. Also known as Black Hitler

All humans come from Africa, user, that's a scientific fact. The other bullshit (and taking credit for shit they didn't personally do) is no different than than White Nationalists mythologizing their "Aryan" roots.

Have you ever seen a show where people are hypnotized and made to talk about their past lives?

Every time it happens, people start talking of how they themselves were some sort of royalty or at least people in power. A lot of men tell how they've been kings, a lot of women tell how they've been queens. No one ever tells how they were some sort of peasants, who died of cold one winter, when they had broken their leg and didn't have means of gathering firewood.

The truth is, and what many people are not willing to admit, is that very few of us, no matter skin color, religion, ethnicity or what have you, are just specks of forgettable dust in the large beach that is existence. Only a few of us manage to be larger stones that stand out, even fewer are huge boulders you can't miss.

Almost everyone here, including me, is a speck of dust, meaningful to only on a couple of other specks of dust near you. It doesn't matter what you look like, you are insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

>on Sup Forums
>being logical
>telling it like it is
gtfo you don't belong here

As long as the white sand is kept away from the black dirt, I'm fine with that.

LOL every Germanic person know that Roman Empire slaved, killed and tortured Germanic people.

AND not only that but in those Romans were probably also people from Africa. Example two years back they found a a remains of rich Roman woman. And it turned out that she was African. Well you can already guess how excited this got all the Afrocentrists and they hold seminars talking about black Romans even two years after that.

BUT not even single one of them mentioned anything about Roman slavery in those presentations. Because the hundreds of slaves this woman owned were most likely 100% Germanic or Brittonic people.

This is what Afrocentrists LOVE to do. They love to claim cultures and history but they always want to leave all the bad parts away from their claims.

Makes me lol when these moon crickets all claim they waz kangs n shieet. Even if it was true would you like a cookie for "your" accomplishments? Better yet, if you were so great, how come your shitty ancestors were overcome and are no longer kangz? I guess because they were stupid prehistoric coons that are no different than the pavement apes that walk the streets today.