Canada

>canada

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/hate-speech-no-longer-part-of-canadas-human-rights-act
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>A FUCKING LEAF

Friendly reminder that diversity is Canada's strength

To be honest I'd rather live in Canada and avoid saying the word: "White" my entire life, than live in my shithole, corrupted by Chosen People.

>Canada

Which faggot told you that?

Liberals brings such fucking shame upon our country, they don't care at all. They force me as a Canadian to be associated with this shit.

Sodomites will all burn in hell.

ofcourse you'd rather live in a country that exists

Thanks for letting Norm MacDonald leave.

>Canada

savage

What is the gayest city in Canada?

Toronto and Vancouver are tied.

Trudeau

fuck you libcuck

Thanks goodness. If only the rest of the world will follow Canada's brave lead.

>tfw sitting in Newfoundland watching as mainland Canada turns into a third world shithole

I voted for Harper you faggot

I hate this place

Trudeau is crashing this nation with no fucking survivors.

Hopefully it will spark a popular nationalist movement as a result.

Come south when trump wins

Someone please save us.

Nope, get used to it. Your majority wants everything that comes with him

As an experiment I'll just leave my flag in response to this post and wait.

Save me

Trudeau is a symptom but not the cause, this shit all started long before he was elected

I think that will change after this faggot's first term, we had a conservative government for nearly ten years prior.

I-it won't happen to Newfoundland, right?

I mean Newfoundland's still the whitest place in canuckistan since all of the sandniggers and gooks either go to toronto or further out west.

Will Newfoundland crash with Canada? Or will it continue to remain the among only places in Canada with a strong white culture along with Cape Breton and parts of Quebec?

Canada is fine. If you don't like it, leave.

Is Canada dead? I always wanted to visit

leave to where?

Is this bait? The human rights act only applies to federal activities and the hate speech law was overturned by the last conservative government.

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/hate-speech-no-longer-part-of-canadas-human-rights-act

>if you don't like it, leave
Fuck you, this is just as much my country as it is yours, and I will steer it as far to the right as an individual possibly can.

Same here

reminder that you must have a Minister of Defence with trigger time in order to post in this thread

97% of Canada is 95%+ european with the odd first nation reserve. Our overtaxed overpopulated multikulti cities in Ontario/Quebec are more American than they are Canadian.

All of the solid $70k-100k/yr lifelong jobs are in the resource, oil and manufacturing sectors. Virtually all of these jobs are in solidly white areas. Try living in the UK (1/3rd of the pay) or in the USA (62% 'white', insane inequality, shit pay for blue collar workers, shit workers rights) but you'll end up coming back before the visa requirement hits unless you want to work in the defense industry.

Canada dindu nuffin. Name one thing we did wrong.

I served in his regiment. He was just your run of the mill token migrant candidate, he was a logistics officer in the reserves. Nothing but a desk jockey and not highly regarded by his peers as others have stated in the media.

If the MoD had been an American he would have been fired from the military because he was passed over for promotion twice. We don't have this rule in Canada unfortunately.