Like this thick MILF?

Like this thick MILF?

You bet, dump tits

Nah

You can leave now, OP

Not really, no.

Why do MILFS always have to have fake tiddies? Real men don't dig that silicone shite. Indiana Summer (think that's her name) is the only MILF I can think of that's got sweet natural tits

Because as they age, they receive much less attention and looks as they did when they were younger. Fake tits gurantees you'll continue to turn heads and receive male attention

If it looks decent enough id fuck it as long as it was born a woman.
Fake tits and all.
My dick doesnt discriminate over pussy.
Nor tits.

This is only a "MILF" if you're 13. She looks to be about 34 years old.

Yeah I get that, I just don't get how men can find fake tits attractive. I mean it's always so fucking obvious. No bounce. Just grim, tough, lies cemented to their chests. Grim. Gimme the real deal or GTFO, amirite

If a chick in california doesn’t have fake tits then she is only a visitor
Not all milfs have fake jubblies

hallelujah! preach it!

No, your not rite.
Your just a picky faggot with delusions of grandeur.

No I just like my women REAL. REAL MEN LIKE REAL WOMEN. FACT. None of this 'my tits are fake so just use your imagination, pretend they bounce while you fuck me' bullshit

Fuck California. Aside from the weather I can't think of a single redeeming feature. Home of the inflated ego

This guy gets it

>big tits means fake tits
Underage

Shh dont tell anyone, let the lil faggot have his moment.

You honestly can't tell the difference between big tits and fake tits?
And you're calling ME the child?
Hahahahaaa, aw, good one

"they're like 2 big bags of sand"

40 yr old virgin.

This screams, "im a virgin in high school"

Its ok kiddo, we were ....
Nah i was never like that.
Real or fake tits are great.

And a silly pathetic samefagging troll.

Me prefering real tits over fake ones makes me a virgin? Or a kid? You guys are fucking mind blowing. My gf has a decent D cup & a got wank from those fuckers feels incredible. When I fucked an older lady when I worked in a bar, she had fake tits too. Terrible job. I couldn't even squeeze them together for a tit job, they just had a permanent gap between them. Fake tits=instant turn off

I guess it's cus I've experienced both whilst you neckbeards just look at photos

>Hahahahaaa
Definitely underage.

Nigger, just cause you fucked a tweeker bitch with a crap shoot tit job from a shit hole bar doesnt mean that all tits are like that.
From your encounter doesnt prove that its like that for all tit jobs. You just have shit taste.
>Fact.

Whoa, she used to be a chubster?! no way! now im interested. got more OP??

That or really fucking downey.
Both?

I'm not OP. I googled Betsy Ayala.

Idc. More? Post em.

Dhis bitch thicc i wanna fuck her so bad bruhh

Fake tits are shit man. Shit. I've fucked two girls with fake tits, both sets were nasty. Luckily they had cute faces to distract & nut on. But fake tits are shit. Even the best boob jobs (Ava Addams anyone?) prevent the tittage from bouncing properly or even chaning shape when they removed the bra... C'mon kids, surely you all know this? Christy Marks, Hitomi Tanaka, now that's some real bewb

God i love faggots like this that project their opinions like its law.
Literally gives me a hard on and a smile every time.

Please dont stop.

Again i refer to

From your encounter doesnt prove that its like that for all tit jobs. You just have shit taste.
>Fact.

Op, dump what you have.

the lesson here is to never get involved with a cow like this. if you ever make her happy, she'll blow up into a whale again.

If she scraped all that shit off her face then yes