I need a doctors advice or something, or someone who is familiar with std

I need a doctors advice or something, or someone who is familiar with std ...

I fucked a girl 1 1/2 weeks ago, and the day after i got a few pimples the area above my dick, now there are only 3 left, but they dont seem to heal... at least 1 of them is now 2 cm after i tryed to pop it several times, it always produces some clear liquid or pus(im not sure) mixed with blood .
What should i do? What could this be? I'll go see a dermatologist this monday, but im curious what that could be :/

If i'd guess, since she was shaved her shaved pussyhair damaged my skin during sex and through the friction, liquids n shit bacteria could enter lower skinlayers and caused that.

My friend got std as a virgin from a public pool. Now they are periodically freezing parts of his penes to cure him.

wtf lol, luckily it didnt affect my dick. Its just like a knot, maybe a lymphnode or sth.

> i fucked a girl

fungal/bacterial infection tends to cause pimples like that

propably condyloma
I order you to chop off your penus
regards doctor

>I need a doctors advice
>comes to Sup Forums

100% sure it's herpes OP, sorry

OP how many dicks do you have? and already 2cm? multiples penises but only 2cm fuck...
And btw you didnt try to pop your dick, you masturbated and that white stuff mixed with blood is probably your sperm mixed with blood from trying to pop one of your dicks.

The Herp fo sho. Welcome to 80% of the global population.

english is not my nativ language but i try to help

It could be that her hair caused damage and you got a simple infection but it could also be that it's some sort of Fungus either way there is nothing to be ashamed of, just see a Doctor and let him check it out.

When i was 16 i spotted a darker spot on my dick and all hell broke lose in my head, but after thinking shit through i went to the doc and surprise it's some sort of mole and nothing bad. So the conclusion is just go see a real doc cause there a multiple things that could be wrong but you will only find out if you get tested.

Chlmydia, easily treatable. Go get a checkup with your family doctor, ask him if you could take a urine test. Tell him you think you have an sti, don't bother wondering or being dismissive. Could be nothing, might not be.

Clap doesn't produce sores, it's herpes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fuck i rly hope it isnt herpes

This. Clamz is peeing hurts/burns. Been there, AB done with that.

OP here, i found a pic in google that looks pretty much like what i have

Its Herpes.
"Only fuck the ass" we told you all the time.

>the day after
that doesn't sound like herpes. when I got it ( oral ) it took about 2 weeks to get a breakout.

pretty sure a spider bit your dick

>i found a pic in google
just show us your fucking dick already

>Welcome to 80% of the global population.
80% doesn't have genital herpes. your numbers are way off.

Okay i just read that this is a furuncle developing its way to a carbuncle... i googled that shit and fuck i need a doctor
-pic related

>carbuncle

Bedankt eikel

wtf is this shit

looks like some post op picture of

POST YOUR FUCKING DICK CARBUNCLES NOW YOU PIECE OF SHIT

thats is a variation on a Russian STD...it's called
Rotyacokofv.

Oh, look...the perennial "What's My STD, Sup Forums?" thread. Pic with timestamp or Dr. user is leaving the building.
/thread