Why do you hate turkey so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-YzZo6cYY4&t=3m50s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_wars_in_Europe#Growth_and_Stagnation_.281453.E2.80.931683.29
liveleak.com/view?i=d70_1451859097
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dersim_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I do not. But YOUNG TURKS were JEWS.

And they killed some millions.

they took my hat

erdogan

Turks

Keep getting smooshed in the treads of my shoe. Gross

I don't hate anyone that stays where they belong. I do hate Turks that come to Europe though.

Turks are terrorists, literally.

europeans are terrorists,literally because they help ypg-pkk so if you armed pkk then we armed syrian rebels.Dont cry.

>Turks will defend this

>Turks endorse this
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-YzZo6cYY4&t=3m50s

I can find more picture but I know does not change ur idea

They occupy rightful Greek and Armenian clay.

i demand source

i even hate half of my people who voted for pleb king erdogan and his dog followers

el colombiANO

kek they look older than my cousing who's in high school tbqh also I don't see them wearing burkas and they aren't talking about retarded islamic shit either, while you're supporting literal terrorists, kys.

Name one good reason to like Turkey other than Thanksgiving.

because CSGO fuck turks

Cringe

bu kim lan hayırdır amk

its mostly arm*nian and k*rdish diaspora hating on turks. Turks constantly give the whole world the middle finger and theres nothing anyone can do about it

whatever dude we support and we continue supporting.None of your business.

>Turkey is proud of their rape children
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_wars_in_Europe#Growth_and_Stagnation_.281453.E2.80.931683.29

Nobody in this thread brought up ethnicity nor called you roaches yet, do you feel lonely when people don't call you that? you're a roach then.

It is my business you fucking piece of shit, the millions people fleeing from the middle-east because you're helping terrorism expand their forces are invading this fucking country and the rest of Europe.

Seriously kill yourself already, do a favour to the world, blow yourself up, don't you want to meet the 753 virgins anyway? you got nothing to lose, just do it.

This is your problem and I am not muslim kiddo.If
refugees want to go europe on turkey.They can.Your country cant do anything about this.

Turkey is filled with Turks. Muslim cocksuckers and goat fuckers. Just nuke them all and be done with it.

R A R E
A
R
A

>goat fuckers
We are not Arabs m8
and liveleak.com/view?i=d70_1451859097
Newfag

Because Erdogan is on full damage control, and they support all the wrong people.

The better question would be: Why don't we hate Turkey enough?

It's just so bland tasting compared to chicken or duck.

Look at my flag.

Never had a problem with turks, but for some reason 99% of turkposters on Sup Forums are disguisting fucks, i've seen like 2 of them who were alright.

I like most Turks. They say I am goozell and koochook.

Source?

I don't hate Turkey. I just hate all shitskin muslims.

I don't like insects.

Kemalist Turks can range from total red pill to borderline acceptable. They are generally fine.

Kebab Turks are Roach and Humanity's enemy #1.

>mudslides
>killed millions of Christians (Armenains, Greeks etc)
>support Isis
>Ruined the Balkans
>WW1
>Constantinople
>Hated by neighboring countries

What's there to like?

Because it's inhabited by Turkroaches

>shitskin

This

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dersim_massacre

Atatürk is as Aryan as it gets.He hated the arabs and niggers

that's cherry-picked dostum

Sauce?

Look at all these Greco-Phrygian QTs.

Why is your Sultan allowing this?

Turkey's government is insidious, maleficent and downright dangerous as of right now, even to the middle east itself. I admire anyone who doesn't support Erdogan, but absolutely loathe anyone who likes the guy.

Dude pls i dont want to post my dump

kek

The only reason they look half decent is because of the Balkan blood in those roaches .

How can European nationalists even compete?

You have to admit that he's based though.

He's like Putin. He wants to rebuild the osman empire and doesn't give a single fuck what anyone says.

Turkish women are honestly the only ones I could possibly pick over Greek women. That Anatolian exoticness makes me crazy.

I like Turks, but they are definitely brown, have black hair, and brown eyes 90% of the time.

Probably from Eastern Turkey

i will never see something more anti social than turks here in germany , seems like turkish people dont how to raise kids or just dont give a fuck . They living here for decades and some of the kids dont even try to speak German very well
(im russian living in germany)

shoo shoo roaches

It's not hate,its about trust,far to parochial and insular

that dude front row white shirt looks blazed out of his mind.

You mean real Turks that aren't just Balkans cosplaying as Turks?

r-rude

ok im not dumpin. other user is dumpin already. you deserve pic related

Because of pic related
And islam.

>RIDF and RT throw their bulk against Erdogan, pointing out how he amassed all executive power, pushed his party everywhere with administrative resource, brainwashed people, stomped out opposition and free press
>OMG WHAT A DICTATOR
>?????????
>Literally what Putin did beat for beat during his second term. They are practically the same president in terms of policies.

Always get a laff out of this debacle

It's like Mexicans but trade out Christian for Muslim.

Actually it's more like guidos.

>muh balkans

It's always funny when you meet them alone. Biggest Pussys on the Planet.

Literally the Niggers of Europe.

Well location doesn't always determine race or ethnicity

In a couple hundred years most people in the United States will have dark hair and dark eyes... I already have really dark hair but my eyes are green. My girlfriend has brown hair and hazel eyes, but really when our child is born the child will probably have brown/hazel eyes and dark hair.

forgot pic

just please nuke us, close our borders completely and give evolution a chance

please

They aren't Balkans. They are indigenous Anatolian populations. Greeks, Phrygians, Lydians, Laiwans, Hittite, etc.

I had an ex-girlfriend with Pontic ancestry, and you couldn't tell her apart from a modern Turkish girl.

thing is he's literally dragging his entire country down the shitter. Turkey has a husk of institutions left, and is moving slowly towards mixing religion into politics, which is absolutely disgusting by any standard.

You can do whatever you want to but that doesn't make you based. Only those who are short-sighted and enjoy cults of personality think so, which is detrimental to the highest degree.

this pretty much

Reconquista when?

What about east Turkey? Not the land that used to be Kurds

Luwic*
Fug, I don't know why I wrote "Laiwan".

Even Turks will tell you the Western Turks, especially around Tekirdag have blue eyes/blonde hair more often than Central/Eastern Turks because of admixture. I have maybe 50 Turkish acquaintances, most are from Istanbul, and they all have black hair, brown eyes and dark-ish skin, except for 1. He is from Tekirdag.

Because the sooner the ypg genocide turks off the face of this earth the better

love turkey beautiful place beautiful food good girls fun place lovely culture the real question is why do you hate yourself because you think turkey is better than you OP its not about what you have or who you are its about what you can do or get and how you can use things

Google "The Armenian Genocide "

There is likely some admixture with Caucasians (like Georgians and Armenians) and Iranians (for example, Kurds are an Iranian peoples). But these are still a far cry from Arabs. I doubt there's any significant mix of Semites in Turkey.