Sup Forums i got my forehead full of acne... Any advice?

Sup Forums i got my forehead full of acne... Any advice?

Please don't raid me

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotretinoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get some acne soap and use it in the shower every day, or talk to a dermatologist and get some prescription medicine.

Get some facial scrub, change your pillow cases every two weeks atleast, eat less milk and sugar.

Touch your face alot less.

Enjoy, I wish someone had told me this sixteen years ago.

Paint your forehead with superglue, wait and hour then scratch it off, the acne will come off with the glue

Yeahr also wash your face with Peeling before going to bed and after it cream it with anti-acne creme. (There is already Creme for men in Supermarket with zinc and without fat especially made for acne.)

After that you'll have a few scars, but works like a charm!

Wank less

lol 666 = antichrist
Stop bitching satan, I've got more acne than skin. Let it grow till it gains a concience, after that you'll have a best friend that talks to you and gives you demonic advice.

Is your name Adam ?

Nope

It's Satan, I thought we cleared that up

This works miracles
First of all : stop touching yiur face. When you put your palm on your forehead? STOP THAT. Thats a number one problem. It might seem like nothing but it sure makes your head more greasy and oily and dirty
Second. Stop washing your face with soap. Buy a face cleaner. I use himalayan or eveline cleaners. They are cheap af probably cause cancer but worked wonders for me
Third. Wash your face twice everyday. Evening. Morning. Do it.
Fourth. Change pillow sheets. Next time just pour boiling water on your pillow case after you wash it. Or iron it. It kills all the leftover bacteria. And in the brggining change your pillow sheet every two days
Fifth. Optional. Use a face srub. But it is not neccesary.
Sixth. Optional. Buy some tonic water or rose water or sth. It kills the remaining bacteria on your face
Seventh. Optional. Stop drinking so much fizzy drinks.
Eight. Optional. Eat better
Ninth. Take care of your eyebrows dude. I can see a unibrow growing and that is not atractive

Toothpaste and drink water. Dont spend money on products that dont work. It's like buying weight loss medicine.

wash your fucking face

You do not have a severe acne. You dont need that creme with zinc. And since its only on your forehead probably the main problem is you tkuching your forehead a lot

Stop drinking milk and eatin cheese, hydrate a lot, don`t wash too often. If it doesn`t get better see a dermatologist

If it's only your forehead, don't do this.

If it's around your body and severe:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotretinoin

Eliminate sugar from your diet and drink nothing but water and coffee from now on.
Wash your bedding and pillowcases weekly, or get a second set to switch between.
Wash your face multiple times a day, using soap in the morning and at night.

Extra tip, not recommended but it worked wonders for me:
>90% isopropyl alcohol
>Apply to tissue
>Rub on forehead, cheeks, chin, and anywhere else on the head where breakouts occur
I did this twice a day when I was 16 and never had acne since.

>201 fucking 7
> acne
see

This shit saved me through high school. Within a week of using this they're gone.

Go to Africa. There is no acne there.

>two hundred and one fucking seven
>wat

How old are you ? Where you from ?
I see a receding hairline as well.
for love of god, DO NOT scratch them off with your nails. Keep your nails trimmed. If you are in habit of doing it, you will do it unintentionally. I don't have pus filled acne anymore but all these scars all over my face. FUCK, i even once scrapped them off with a razor blade.

1) Stop drinking everything except water
2) Drink 2-4L of water a day
3) Stop all forms of dairy - milk, cheese, cream, WHEY PROTEIN etc
4) Wash your face for 10 seconds or less, VERY gently using just you finger tips using a mild facial cleanser. DO NOT use soap. Do NOT use a "scrub". Do not use a wash cloth.
5) Find an oil free moisturiser for your skin type, use lots of if after cleansing.
6) Change your pillow case every 2 days

This and quit being a greasy bitch

wash your sheets / wrap a fresh soft towel around your pillow every night.

Fuckin lactose intolerance you retard. Quit drinking milk for fuck sakes bet you guzzle the shit you disgusting fuck. Gross

Semen
Semen sea men

5% benzoyl peroxide cream

Cum on your hand every time you fap and use it as a cream

Hahahahaha. Do people actually believe this nonsense?

Devil no.^^^^^^
Do like this guy

2Studies have shown that 2.5% is just as effective as 55 and 10% without the overdrying.

Overdrying will just lead to flaky skin and in turn more oil production and more acne.

Holy shit...is that...?

Vitamin E capsules, start eating green vegetables and try some exercise.
Good luck, user

Get rough rags and scrub your face everyday without soap. Wash the shit out of it

No need for medecine and Acne cream does not work well, most of 'em have alcool in it wich is pretty bad for your case it never worked for nobody it's drying the skin.

Here's what you need:

Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser two times a day before sleep and at wake for one week all the forehead. Second week : only resting parts stop we gone.

Stop eating junk, stop touching your forehead, wash your hand regularly.

If can't find the product ask your Pharmacist for real equivalent product. Pills are not a solution.

newsflash: 3/4 of people on earth are lactose intolerant
you are not supposed to suck another mammal's tits
you don't even drink human milk after 6 months of life

Dude, eat healthier foods (whole lot more veggies!), less milk and sugar as it has been suggested. Clean up in the morning. Clean up at night with any kind of anti-acne medication.

DO NOT PICK

And believe it or not - wear a very limited amount of mascara. Thats right, women's makeup.

Keep it manly, but try out a makeup that will cover your skin. A couple of girlfriends I had i college recommended it to me. And holy cow, it actually made me feel a heck of a lot more confident. Just to cover the redness! It certainly helped me get through college and keep my poontang prospects normal.

buy water bottles, drink a fuck load of water every day
about 5 to 6 bottles worth (at first anyways)
space them out, it doesn't work if you drink all of them at the same time so if you're awake for 12 hours drink one every two hours (AND DOWN IT, learn to drink a single one quickly)
wash your face with a benzoyl peroxide wash (find one, they sell them at stores and online, they work but use very small amounts as the shit's expensive and goes very quickly)
wash your bed clothes (including your pillow cases) every 2 weeks (if that's not possible, every 2)
eat better, no pizza
nothing fried
boil chicken, no seasoning
steak, no seasoning
fruit: pineapple, oranges, bananas, peaches, apricots, plums, kiwis, lemons, limes, grapes, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries
Vegetables: spinach, cucumbers, celery, rhubarb, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, ect
milk is fine, but don't overdo it, about 2 glasses a day between your bottles of water are fine
don't go crazy with dairy
juice is ok, again don't drink too much and plenty of water
no carbonated beverages and if you do drink even more water to compensate
the reason you want bottled water is because clean water isn't just everywhere, your tap water isn't the same as the shit in bottles because there could be a plethora of variables and reasons for why the shit coming out of your faucet has shit in it that's fucking with your body but you can pretty much blame it on the fact that the filtration it undergoes is nowhere near your house and by the time it gets there it has to go through a network of pipes that are supposed to be maintained regularly but you can't even account for the ones in your house let alone the ones in the ground on the way to your house
so in order to eliminate any chance that you wont be drinking clean water, drink shit that's in bottles that's held to a higher standard.
Don't reuse bottles and if you do, only once or twice, never more than a few times in one day

Pic related. It's you.

Buy a bullet and rent a guy