> still thinking the earth is a globe

explain yourself

Is the Moon flat, too?

It's flatter than a white girl's ass.

Waiting For BoB

kek... tasty bait/10

Moon phases, dork ass loser.

Its pathetic how you believe everything that your told

Fucking sheep. Do some research next time before making yourself look like a fool, boy.

The earth is not a globe, it is a planet.

> research

Yes, we get it, you think your enlightened and we're not. Go be a retard somewhere else.....

Someone explain to me the benefit of convincing the general population the earth is round? I just dont get why flat earth is a conspiracy theory

Some retarded bitch at work was really trying to tell me this shit

That isnt gonna make you feel any better. We both know you didnt research shit and only think the earth is round because you were told so.

How can I be a retard if im enlightened? Its okay, I know it must be hard for your ego to admit you are wrong, but please try :)

Its wonderful to know and accept the truth :))

Or he's just not a complete fucking goober

> research

Blah blah blah

Open a book and actually think about the world around you. Dont be a sheep.

If it flat, then explain the horizon?

You're so fucking triggered lol

I love it when they break down when forced to come with terms they are wrong and ignorant

I said you think you're enlightened. Can't even read properly. God you're a spastic. KYS

Someone miss Jimmy Neutron?

>hang a weight from ceiling with stribg
>watch the magic of global rotation effect the weight

If you "enlightened" fucks want proof the world is flat, take fucking plan ride to another continent. You can see the curvature. Oh you mean you could be wrong? Yup.

Our eyes can only see so far away. Stand in a long corridor and look in front of you: you will see a horizon where the floor meets the ceiling. Does this mean the halway has a curvature?

>2017
>still trying to force this meme

Explain yourself

>mfw OP is right

The earth is really flar!

Because I flew from Atlanta to Tokyo and from Tokyo to Delhi and then from Delhi to Qatar and from Qatar to Amsterdam and from Amsterdam to NYC and NYC back to Atlanta... FOR BUSINESS.

> triggered

>2017
>still caring what the fuck earth is

If it is flat what if we are all on the wrong side? Wtf is on the other side?

"Kys" nice insult, you child lol

It's obvious you're a child, cannot even comprehend the world around you. You shouldnt be on this site, its adults only lol

>meme from 2012

>reddit.com

>2017
>still having a pathetic enough life that you make bait threads on Sup Forums

Our eyes can see a candle at 30 miles. Yet we can only see 22 miles in each direction when standing on the ground.

So why can't I see see Indianapolis from Chicago?

have you heard about the dark ages people were fucking killed for thinking the earth was a globe and you retards regress and use that tiny pea murica brain and go ITS FLAT neck yourself m8

Because I'm not retarded

First and foremost the earth isn't round it's an oblate-spheroid second of all how would you explain how Polaris can't be seen from the southern hemisphere, third of all how would you explain how GPS works on a flat earth. :^)

>tfw to intelligent too believe in ball earth theory

Ugh you're so not woke

Yeah keep repeating that garbage you were brainwashed into believing you sheep

I see no curves so occam's razor says earth is flat.

and nasa uses artist renditions.

In 2017 people still do not realize what an incompetent dangerous moron trump is.
So what are we talking about.

> meme

i wont explain shit... just die in ignorance plz...

I'm a 40 year old who knows more than you. I just can't believe idiots like yourself believe idiots like Lord Steven Christ with their stupid science. You ignore what you see with your eyes because some mong on YouTube says shit for likes. Retard.

Ugh you're so mentally retarded. You have no facts, just conjecture.

>no benefit
>FET only exists to drive replies
>you took the bait
>unintended consequence was some people taking it seriouly

Fuck man you actually got baited into a discussion about whether or not the earth is fucking round

Imma stop now cause its getting boring, but a word of advice: treat everything on Sup Forums as a joke because most of the time it is.

>12 year olds saying EVRYTHING IS A JOKE
>lol thihi xD im so funni
>stop breathing

Since when did it become cool the be an idiot? I know this is bait but this is sad.

>fucking sheep
WOOL I’LL BE

do you see that bug in matrix ? when its night with full moon everything is ok but when moon is invisible the sun should be in front of us but its night , wtf

Fair one! Was about to break out pictures n shit as proof! Lol

Huuuurrr duuuurrr i was being a retard, guyz am i cool now? Guuuyyyyyzz ?duuuuuurr

>implying angry neckbeards getting into a heated discussion about earth is not hilarious

No sense of humor

If the Earth is flat, then how does circumnavigation work?

Taking your toys and going home! Want a ribbon for participating?

You just saying that cause you got salty lol

Nigga if you're driving down the road and a skyscraper starts to appear on the horizon, which part do you see first? The top. Why? Because you're driving on a curved surface, this isn't rocket science. Why do you think we even have a horizon? Christ this has to be bait. I'm convinced the entire flat earth community is just one massive goof.

Actually is not, it is sad and pathetic that YOU have to act retarded to get a laugh.

Are you 12?

>explain the humor
>sorry im not 12 and i dont find it funny

In what? A one sided argument where I was fucking with you and you took me seriously?

Stay salty lol

So much salt in this thread

The northern and southern lights

/thread

>HIHI IM 12
>AMG YOU DONT UNDERSTAND MY HUMOR
>SO SALTY
>kys

>obviously acting retarded
>angry neckbeards so discontent with their life start a discussion and continue replying to prove some random guy on the internet wrong

I just came in here to see how retarded this was, i only posted 2 times on how a person has to act like a dumbass to get a chuckle, instead of showing how smart u are, you proved that Sup Forums is full of immature kids.

You can literally see the curvature of the Earth from the ground, from a plane it's laughable how pronounced the curvature is.

OP is a retard.

Lolololololol stay salty

You can call me the Morton salt girl.

Still does fix the fact that you sir are a moron.

>> 2017
>> still thinking the earth is flat

>explain yourself

do you want fries with that?

>calls me moron
>cant even spell

> salty
> lol salty

Isn't summer over?

>still acting like a 12 year old
>please do kill yourself

If it's a long enough hallway that you can see a horizon then yes, it is curved

MORTON HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH you should stay in school kid.

Which one of these look like an oblate-spheroid to you?

Thats obviously not how it would work

Learn some flat earth science

you must be the kid getting hit by the ball in the head in every sport because you don't understand gravity

Curvature on plane is from distortion on the sides of the windows.
Same effect as a fish-eye lens.

Guise basketball flat see

>meme.png

Oh come one dude, you can't just keep calling them sheep, this is only fun if you know the ad-hoc explanations flat earthers use, try harder.

I don't think you know how flat earth science works

which of these are spherical ? none. You're just a dumbass looking to shit resolution pictures.

I honestly think that Flat Earthers are proof that Autism has been weaponised. They're more pathetic than furries or bronies and more retarded than anti-vaxers

YOU FILTHY DISCIST CUCK

YOU BELIEVE THE "ALT" MEDIA THAT THE WORLD IS A DISC? THE WORLD IS OBVIOUSLY A DODECAHEDRON!

How ELSE would you explain why the world looks like a flat plane while the stars in the southern hemisphere are different from the North you cuck! The Flat Earth-Round Earth Debate is just a ruse to keep the WHOLE population under the control of the NWO and hide the Truth!

>GPS

>flat earth
>science
Pick one.

>comparing a basketball with the earth

you are very stupid

one internet to you sir

/Thread

I agree, the earth isnt round.
Polaris and other stars are not as far away as we are made to believe.
GPS works via triangulation from cell phone towers, this has been proven several times.

Yes, because it's built on a curved surface.

>nasa
>real space exploration and real sphere earth evidence

Pick one.

Trying this hard